Can anyone explain why Philando Castille deserved to be murdered?

Can anyone explain why Philando Castille deserved to be murdered?

>he was a nigger
He was also an American citizen.

>he should have listened to the officer
I will never understand why you statist cucks worship the police so eagerly. It's supposed to be "Protect and Serve," not "Obey and Survive"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>0 replies
Really Sup Forums? Don't any of you have any answers for me? Or will any of you admit the fact that the police wield far too much unchecked power in our society?

>He was also an American citizen.
Doesn't matter, still a nigger

>I will never understand why you statist cucks worship the police so eagerly. It's supposed to be "Protect and Serve," not "Obey and Survive"
He was protecting the rest of us from niggers

Does Philando Castille look like a bitch?

Literally the only BLM case that is valid.

That was not a murder.
The officer told him like 5 times to not reach for the gun, and what did he do? Reach for the gun. Can YOU explain to me why these people always resist arrest and disobey simple police instructions that can save their lives? - It's like they don't give a fuck

Philando didn't deserve to die :|

He wasn't a Consul of Rome.

He warned the police officer he had a gun reached into his waist when the officer told him not to.

Got lit up

Follow directions=He lives to buy drugs and continue to degrade society.

Can anyone explain why this 12 year old deserved to be murdered with a blow torch?

Isn't this the dumb nigger that pulled a gun on a cop?

>doesn't matter, still a nigger
He was an American citizen. When police can indiscriminately murder random citizens, it sets an awful precedent.

>He was protecting the rest of us from niggers
He was a fucking school lunch supervisor, not some hoodlum. He did not deserve to be murdered right in front of a 4 year old.

>don't reach for it
>don't pull it out
*reaches arm into car*
>don't pull it out
>continues fucking reaching

What do you expect to happen?

Him was a gud boy
him was turning is life around
him was going to church n shit
him was triyng to get that edumacation so he can learn to be a lawyar or somefin
he dindunuffin

Honestly how much are you compensated to post this slide shit every day

Why do you scream and wring your hands at the idea of someone thinking that people should follow the instructions of law enforcement?

What's the point of having police if people aren't obliged to comply with police instructions?

It's the flaw in how the police operate, but if it were to work in any other way, cops will die.

He thought it was just a simple traffic stop for a busted taillaight, so he didn't understand the cops point of view, in that they suspected him of being an armed robber.

At the end of the day, if the cops have their guns drawn, follow thier instructions to the letter.

Wasn't the cop a spic tho? MUH WHITE SUPREMACY

He reached for his gun when the officer said not to. A gun can be used as a weapon.

Police tells you not to reach for a gun, you don't reach for a gun, simple.
Police can't read minds, they don't know your intention for reaching for a gun, there is no reason they should risk their life by assuming that you aren't reaching for a gun because you want to use the gun

Niggers are incapable of understanding simple instructions. This happens all the fucking time.

"Keep your hands where I can see them Jamal"
>Moves hands off the steering wheel
"Don't reach for the glovebox Jamal"
>Reaches for the glovebox
>Fucking dies

retarded and high as a kite nigger driving a car around with a loaded gun and child who couldn't follow simple commands because of reasons already stated

It was a terrible shooting and the cop should have been charged. Eric Garner was another one.

The 30+ other boons that BLM shills for deserved it.

>PC: "Officer I have a gun."
>O: "Thanks for telling me. Keep your hands on the steering wheel."
>PC: "Hold on tho ima just reach for my waistband."
>O: "What the fuck are you doing, put your hands on the wheel."
>PC: "Nah I gotta reach into my waistband for something totally not my gun tho"
>O: "PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL"
pop pop, idiots drop

>Deserved

He didn't totally follow instructions and so a mistake happened. No "Deserving" and no "FUCK DA COPZ!!!! LOL COPS IS PIG FUCKS NIGGAA YEAH NIGGAAAAA FUCK BOOTLIGGAS AYOOO NIGGAAA" bullshit like you seem to enjoy.

OP, why are you so racist against an innocent latino cop?

It's not about deserving to get shot.

The guy told the cop he had a gun. Then, for whatever reason, whether he just didn't register that what he was doing was dangerous to his own life or whatever, he decided to put his hand out of view of the cop, who did not know where the gun was.

He failed to immediately stop doing that, so the cop responded the only practical way he could.

He wasn't reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his wallet after the cop asked for identification. 40 seconds passed between the time Castille was pulled over and the time he was shot 5 times. The district attorney said, "I would submit that no reasonable officer knowing, seeing, and hearing what Officer Yanez did at the time would have used deadly force under these circumstances." And yet, Officer Yanez was acquitted of all charges.

Again, I will repeat myself. It's supposed to be "Protect and Serve," not "Obey and Survive,"

Castille was wrongfully murdered because a poorly trained cop got scared and murdered an American citizen right in front of a fucking toddler.

>didn't register that what he was doing
Yeah no shit, he was high on drugs

>he didn't follow a cops exact intructions, and he deserved to be murdered because of it
Why do you statist cucks gag on cop cock so eagerly?

He didn't deserve to be murdered.
He also wasn't murdered.
Any other stupid questions?

>He was reaching for his wallet
How the fuck did the officer know? I wouldn't take my chances and I'm sure most officers sure as shit wouldn't either.

He was an employee of the public school system, i.e. subject to regular drug checks. He had been a state employee for over 10 years at the time of his murder. You're just being a racist cocksucker.

Didn't this guy rob a store with his gun?

Obviously your dumb ignorant ass didn’t watch the video before the Facebook version came out. Informs officer he has a concealed weapon, officer states not to move, idiot continues to move, not shift in his seat, he reaches for his hip and is fired upon. Of course it’s the officers fault by flawed logic, because he could have had anything on him, a cellphone, his wallet perhaps? Lets totally disregard the fact that he announced he has a firearm... then proceeds to to reach for it...

Fuck off sjw.

>a nigger is dead

Good. Fuck up OP, cops are hounded by nigger animals daily, I don't give a single fuck if they waste useless shitskins given what the niggers put them through

This

Because not following instructions is often the first signal that they person is about to take the confrontation in a violent direction.

>Mona Nelson: serving life in prison without parole

>Officer Yanez: acquitted of all charges

Way to out yourself, retard.

keep sucking that Buzzfeed cock roastie

sage

wtf why not just fucking wait for the cop to get you out of the car and have you assume the position. seriously I've done it

> autistic aussie.

I like when cucks start to use loaded words to hide their weak arguments

>he was MURDERED
>FUCK
>THE FUCKING TODDLER MAN

>Before Castile completed the sentence, Yanez interrupted and calmly replied, “OK,” and placed his right hand on the holster of his own holstered weapon. Yanez said, “Okay, don't reach for it, then ... don't pull it out.” Castile responded, “I'm not pulling it out,” and Reynolds also said, “He's not pulling it out.” Yanez repeated, raising his voice, “Don't pull it out!" as he quickly pulled his own gun with his right hand and reached inside the driver's window with his left hand. Reynolds screamed, "No!" Yanez removed his left arm from the car and fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession. Reynolds yelled, “You just killed my boyfriend!” Castile moaned and said, “I wasn't reaching for it." Reynolds loudly said, “He wasn't reaching for it.” Before she completed her sentence, Yanez again screamed, “Don't pull it out!” Reynolds responded, “He wasn't.” Yanez yelled, “Don't move! Fuck!”
All in less than 20 seconds. Don't fucking lie and tell me Officer Yanez gave Castille a chance at life. Yanez fucking murdered him while failing to follow proper police protocol.

black males are 1000x more of a threat to police officers then any other demographic

police officers freak out and get on edge when they have to deal with a black male
so if they think for even a second the suspect is reaching for a gun they usually shoot because 9/10 times a black male really is reaching for a gun

why do black males kill way more cops then any others?
probably because all
>shoot the popo
>fuck the police
>kill dem pigs
music they listen to

>burger brains

we isnt talken bout da sentance nigga. we iz talkun abowt da murderz.

He didn't. Case solved.

Unless Castle was living in prison for the past decade, he should have been aware of muh police shootings.

So why was he so nonchalant about grabbing his ID when the officer holding him at gunpoint told him not to reach for it?

If you're too stupid to freeze completely when someone is panicking with a loaded gun pointed at you, the world isn't losing out on anything significant.

>there is no reason they should risk their life
Police put on a badge every day knowing that they risk their lives. Being an officer of the law is a dangerous job, and if you can't do your job without murdering state employees then you need to find a new line of work.

Niggers are to blame for this. It is 100% the result of their actions. Same reason we think all pit bulls are shit.

Kangaroo cuck

I'm sure he did something (besides being a nig) that made him deserve that bullet. Guarantee it's a justified kill.

Eric Garner and Philandro Castille 100% did not deserve to die. Anyone who says they did are boot licking scumbags.

>retarded
>high as a kite
Incorrect. Castille was of sound mind and body on the day of his murder. Nice strawman.

>israel first

No, it's the dumb nigger that told a cop he had a legal firearm, and then was shot while reaching for the identification the cop asked him for.

>Why do black males kill way more cops then any others?

Yes must be the music. Definitely not the hundreds of years of oppression and subsequent century and a half of segregation.

Definitely the music you stupid snownigger.

She used a blow torch to murder a 12 year old, and the story was buried you stupid fuck.

Damn try to keep up.

So the officer told him "Dont reach for it then" by your own account and Castile continued reaching for it.
Sounds to me like it was a justified shooting, not a murder. Why don't you go, for scientific research purposes, and duplicate that exact same sequence of events and see what happens?

>All in less than 20 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

My bet is you'd fail every one of these.

It was an accident that resulted in the death of an American citizen. Any other person would have been at least charged with manslaughter. Not police officers. They can do no wrong, apparently. I'm surprised a snek flag could honestly defend a blatant murder.

He was far from innocent.

>muuuuuuhhhhh opresshan
>muuuuuuhhhhh segregation

Fukn plebbit in here

>[citation needed]

>Skipping school
>Get rekt

Why are snowniggers so prone to dropping out?

>Then, for whatever reason
The cop asked to see his ID, jackass.

>What do you call a black millionaire physicist?
>A nigger

Because this

>Don't fucking lie and tell me Officer Yanez gave Castille a chance at life.
lmao nigga what? Yanez was the one who was in danger. Castille tried to kill him while having his girlfriend constantly say "yeah he's totally not trying to kill you." Nigga was trying to get advantage.

There is 0 reason to reach for your waist when an officer says not to. Philando was going to shoot him. I am thankful he is dead and Yanez was saved by his own awareness.

>Muh animu bords r xclusiv

Go sperg out somewhere else autismo

>the unlawful killing of one human being by another
Do you have another definition of murder that I am unaware of?

Pretty telling that they didn't even bother including Asians on there.

>I would have acted the same
Then you're a monster.

The officer asked him for his ID and he calmly explained he wasn't reaching for the gun. The officer just had a panic attack and unloaded into him.

>muhhhh poor nigggers

Well you definitely don't belong here you stupid faggot

He didn't, but I don't consider it to be murder.

>Mona Nelson: Broke the law
>Officer Yanez: Followed the Law

>"The two occupants just look like people that were involved in a robbery. The driver looks more like one of our suspects, just because of the wide-set nose. I couldn't get a good look at the passenger."
He was literally pulled over because he is black. He did not commit any crime.

Once a gun becomes involved, the dynamic changes. That means you're not reaching for your ID anymore, you're waiting for further instructions.

Dumb nigger idiot. Not to mention he admitted to having a loaded gun when the car had marijuana in it. Automatic felony.

>reaches for gun
>surprised gets shot

He didn't deserve it for being a nigger just no one cares because he's a nigger. The niggers that are mad about it aren't mad that the nigger is dead. They are mad that we don't care about the nigger.

It's the latest FBI statistics

then explain to me why chinese, Irish, japanese don't shoot cops anywhere near as much

they were discriminated just as much as black ppl in recent times

does the mere fact that your ancestors were enslaved somehow make you want to kill cops
or justify it in some way?

no that's completely illogical and stupid
the reality is is that it's because it's ingrained in their culture
as well as criminal behavior being glorified such as drug dealing and gang activities
that is what makes black ppl more likely to kill cops

>I don't know anything but if I insult you I win
You're so liberal. If you watched the video you'd see The officer already had Castille's ID. Castille told him he had the firearm AFTER handing over his ID, there was nothing for him to be reaching for but his gun.

He didn't deserve to be shot.

I think the fat ass cop drew down way too quickly and accidentally pulled the trigger.

Nope. He had just ran some errands.

>murdered
Didn’t happen

>He didn't follow a cops exact instructions, therefore he deserved to die
I'm gonna quote my OP because you seem to have missed it somehow

>I will never understand why you statist cucks worship the police so eagerly. It's supposed to be "Protect and Serve," not "Obey and Survive"

>nigger
>american citizen
pick one

>You don't belong here

Internet tough guys get my dick hard, maybe I belong in your ass?

>Cops should just let blacks kill them.
Please become a cop to show us how it's done.

Why didn't any of you read the OP?

>>he should have listened to the officer
>statist cucks
The officer told him not to reach for his gun. That's hardly an overreach of power.

i didnt know every black currently living still faced oppression and segregation in america, definitely had me fooled. better give them more of them programs to help the troubled urban youths

>projecting your faggotry all over a cartoon forum

Truly plebbit

Niggers are statistically more dangerous.
If the nigger aint listening well...

just because someone got killed by their own fault doesn't mean they deserved to die

but the simple reality is if he put his hands where the cop could be sure he wasn't going for a gun he would be alive