I want to kill myself

I want to kill myself

Don't be such a pepperoni

Oi don't, it'll be way better that way m8

Good

dont do it user, we need you

Take a nap instead.

Understandable considering that pic

Don’t do it, user. Try to find happiness. You deserve it. Seriously.

Are you a jew? If so, can i interest you in some gas?

Do it faggot

Dun do it user~

Fix your life instead.

>white
>wants to die
you're above 70% of the country, mate.
just live.

dont do it user, kek loves you

Naughty op, POSITIVE POSTERS!
TOYS FOR YOU!

Sup Sup Forums
OP, quit sucking a bag of dicks everyday and maybe you'll feel better. You look like the guy who used to play bass in my band. Join a band OP. It's something to live for.

You'll be dead one day.

Enjoy your youth. Enjoy the suffering while you can.

Throw away your fucking Hawaiian vacay shirt and go with a plain white Tshirt and start working out. Post back in 3 months when you’ve upgraded yourself and if you don’t we will have assumed you failed and killed yourself. It’s your choice OP. Make the effort

Cut off my nipple instead

Don't do it. If you do, you'll be robbing yourself of the chance to overcome your challenges and win this game.

SHAVE THAT MOTHER FUCKING MUSTACHE ASSHOLE

I SWEAR TO GOD THE 80's STACHE NEEDS TO BE GASSED

Better get to the hospital OP.

I know. I want it too. But it isn't time yet. We've held on this long, and we're only just starting to see shit hit the fan in these glorious volumes. If we hold on a bit longer, we can really see some wild fuckery.

It's a lesson Sup Forums taught me. You can die anytime, but you only get one chance to live. So why not live enough to see the happenings?

fuck off there is no sympathy for those who have done what you have done

MUSTACHIO LOOKIN MOTHA FUCKA!

Please call 911 immediately if you are in danger of harming yourself.

if ur ready to give it up? then why not just go all out and give life ur all? think of it as a sacrifice at best or a slow agonizing suicide at worst

Have a happy pepe

What the fuck

oh shit white boy
you should have come here instead and bleached college girls using lots of fake ID

>I want to kill myself
Why not move to California and get HIV and spread it to all the faggots you can. It is no longer punishable and you will die of HIV/AIDS and help accelerate the destruction of the LGBT faggots at the same time. WIn-Win

Fake news
S A G E

Old image. Nice try faggot.

Okay?

Somebody dox and try to save this fucking faggot from offing himself. I don't care enough to but surely somebody does.

It is a larp.

I want to die too, OP. I lost everything in divorce, (mentally & financially) can't recover. Not too hip on that nipple removal thing, though.

Just remember to take some angels with you and keep that MAGA shit on your facebook while you are at it.

t. your friends at the CIA.