McConnell allies declare open warfare on Bannon

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/powerpost/gops-insurgents-step-up-campaign-against-mcconnell/2017/10/25/ec3a5af4-b9a0-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html

Good. Steve Bannon is a fucking faggot.

This user gets it

This guy looks like the fucking villain from the movie Hannibal. He's got no chance whatsoever against Bannon and his god crazed tools.

bannon is a piece of shit.

Go suck McMaster's cock, Jared.

Thernovich!

fuck off Republicuck
We're going to take your party and you can only cry to the other jews back in Israel ok?

the more i learn about bannon the more i like him

Israel won't exist soon. Don't you fucking get it? JFK was the start of everything being exposed. Everything.

Cernovich is a bitch, just like you. Nice try though.

>
KEK. Definitely a fucking shill.

I expect this to go over about as well as a prolapsed rectum.

Looks like old Turkey neck is getting scared. Good.

fuck good trips

The anti-Bannon shills amuse me. It's always the same exact images and it's always lacking in relevance to the topic (Bannon is connected to Israel, but we're to believe McConnell and the establishment GOP aren't?). So transparent.

>an establishment goon is declaring war on Mister Economic Nationalism who is just flying around the country telling everybody what a piece of shit McConnell is

lmao how is the establishment this fucking stupid?

Bannon today, Spencer tomorrow. Then Putin. Enoch you won't have to worry, buddy.
You're going to sleep real soon.

While overlooking McMaster, Kelly, and Mattis's good goy CFR connections.

Oh poor McConnell, trying to act all tough when two of his stooges dropped out because they knew they couldn't win.
Even funner is their strategy at dealing with the problem, throw millions of dollars at the problem while screaming racism.

how can i help steve bannon, srs question

kys

why don't you like steve bannon?

Biggest leaker in the white house.
Israel first.
Runs candidates against ones Trump endorses.
Pretends to be on Trump's side.
Works with Kissinger.
Works with Weinstein.

He's a sleazebag.

You don't see him as the only real populist with influence in the Trump administration? Thats how I thought of him

Nope. He's a puppet for Israel. That's it.

I thought that was Kushner/Ivanka

Yeah because you listen to shills and read kikebart.

I should be reading washpost instead?

Hahahahaha, that's exactly what Bannon wants. What are these faggots going to tout as their achievements and why their incumbents should be re-elected? They're all a bunch of cucks and traitors who have openly attacked Trump voters and nativists since the primaries. Beltway donor money can't buy elections anymore, a lesson Trump's primary foes and the DNC still apparently haven't learned.

God you shills are fucking obvious. Did you know that?

Better the Bitch McConnell, Lindsey Grahamnesty, John McTumor, and Paul Ryan.

How? Bannon is not running for office. What can they possibly do to hurt him.

You're as bad as Anon5. Shills are out in full force!

>Runs candidates against ones Trump endorses.
This is a good thing if Trump keeps endorsing cuckservatives like Luther Strange

user anyone who reads anything other than Mongolian goat-herding forums is a shill. Didn't you know?

>Fuck off d&c

>Trump wakes up
>calls Kelly
>says to Kelly “fuck McCain”
>sends memo to GOP
>vote for budget or die
>Trump declares total JFK disclosure
>gets votes needed for budget
>Trump holds 300 documents that BTFO of deep state
>Trump winning again

Who sets the MAGA agenda? Trump does. Now shut the fuck up and go on your merry little way Jew.

>valuing Trump over the ideas that got him elected
Top kek

He still has the same ideas. You people don't