Isn't he supposed to be the Prince of all Saiyans? He dies to Frieza...

Isn't he supposed to be the Prince of all Saiyans? He dies to Frieza, and then for the rest of the show he just helps the villains evolve and cries about how weak he is. He's basically Shinji.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19EBv0r_-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's prince of a race that got enslaved by Frieza, of course he loses to Frieza.

Toriyama is a hack, you know that right? Super is literally written like a gag manga.

Why would you expect Vegeta to be able to defeat Freiza if the entire Saiyan race couldn't?

Except Goku defeated Frieza and he's a Saiyan? Are you retarded?

He was a Super Saiyan.

The only real "Legendary Super Saiyan" was Broly. The other Super Saiyans are just Saiyans. I bet even Nappa could become a Super Saiyan if he trained for long enough in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

dragonball is a gag manga, you retard.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao

He's a prison bitch.

Broly isn't canon.

GT and Super aren't canon either, but everyone still seems to bring them up.

When you have characters named after rice, vegetables, and panties, it's kinda hard to keep it on.

True, but Broly also got ridiculously popular for a non-canon character.

Dragon Ball started as an adventure gag manga you dumbass. There's nothing wrong with that, go watch something else you filthy underage secondary.

I was aware of what it started as. but toriyama is still a hack, because even back when it was ''JUST'' a gag manga, it wasn't very good.

Dragon Ball was pretty shit, really. Dr. Slump and Sandland were his best works.

Why is Vegeta so proud of wearing Frieza-issued armor?

>GT and Super aren't canon either

homies

youtube.com/watch?v=19EBv0r_-so

what do you think of my remastering of DBZ?

>everyone who complains about shit is Shinji

One thing I never understood in DBZ

>Get the Frieza armor in Namek
>It is proven to be durable, good to train in and just overall an asset that would help you stay alive
>Nobody but Vegeta uses it after the Cell saga ever again

Anyone want to explain this?

It looks like shit

aint swag enough

>Anyone want to explain this?
Only Bulma knows how to make it?

What does that have to do with anything? She replicated it and improved it just from the couple of examples she found on Namek, and then suddenly nobody even considers using it again?

Goku and co like their Gi and I doubt anybody else would want to wear saiyan outfits, I'm surprised young Trunks doesn't have one though

Shinji is taller.

Use the catalog retard

>implying this is your shitty Super general

The idea that the armor does anything at all after a point is quite laughable.

Man, that scene would mean so much more if he stayed dead. Dragon Ball's biggest weakness, ironically enough, are the dragon balls.

>Broly also got ridiculously popular for a non-canon character.
I will never understand how he got as popular as he did.
He was a guy who was angry at Goku because when they were both babies Goku kept crying and he couldn't sleep because of it and now he has a hatred for him that lasted an entire lifetime?
Oh yeah and he is super strong like any other DBZ movie villain.
Like what is his appeal?

>Like what is his appeal?
He's the strongest, that's literally it.

>He's the strongest
he got defeated by Cell saga Goku and by Gohan/goten.
So he isn't even close to being the strongest.

He's a big guy, and then he gets REALLY big, and then he gets EVEN BIGGER.

I know, I'm just saying that was his appeal

He is the personification of what made DBZ popular.

GT isn't canon.

Super won't be either in a few years. I'll be laughing.

Why was Vegeta so proud of the Saiyan race when he didn't give a fuck about them getting killed?

GT was never canon though.

>he got defeated by Cell saga Goku
because of his trauma
>and by Gohan/goten.
+SSJ 3 Goku,and they still not killed him,it's the fucking sun

He is the prince of jobbers.

Why is Dragonball Super and GT so shitty? I miss good old Dragonball with small goku. Even Z was solid, compared to GT and S.

You're better off just re-reading those stories since you can't expect much with Toriyama being a rich lazy senile old fart these days.

Dragon Ball is better off retiring the original cast and just making a new generation of characters to see the IP like what Yugioh is doing.

His job is only to make Goku and villains look good, like the cyborg in one punch man.