Why are liberals so obsessed with calling anything that is ugly as fuck "beautiful"...

why are liberals so obsessed with calling anything that is ugly as fuck "beautiful"? I don't get this new obsession from millennials

Is that even a full person? Where's the head?

Virtue singling. A common leftist tactic designed to make the liberal feel better about himself.

Signaling* fuck.

Nice of the pig to visit her.

looks like a monster from dark souls

Newspeak.

Why might she be not realize she's beautiful? Because she can't see anything below her neckflap?

They are over sympathetic because they
a. want sympathy to be given to them as a means of living in a world with less harsh conditions, hence many of them are themselves not exactly in best condition
and
b. want to socially show that they are nice nurturing people to garner social capital.

It's a survival technique to ensure social gains.

this girl cant do anything about her condition tho. its not the same as landwhales and dykes mainstreaming the fat acceptance delusion

its okay to be nice to people who are less fortunate user

>millennials
You just don't appreciate adipose tissue, grandpa.

I feel sick

My honest to God first thought

>ugly
FUCKING SHITLORD. THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.

They want everyone to feel good, accepted happy comfortable in their own skin, well thats what they would tell you, they want people to think they are morally impressive for these proposed "stances" for attention, maybe get laid etc. Its about as disgusting as that pic.

Bait! thread is bait! naughty!

Millenials have been bought up iin such easy times with only computer games to think about that they are totally soft. Most of their social interactions are virtual, so they are socially awkward in reality. They often avoid eye contact.

For this reason, they instinctively avoid all confrontations, because they know they can't handle it.

To deal with this, they become subconsciously all embrasive of everything and everyone, because no enemies means no confrontations. It is a form of self preservation that they become a hive mind.

I bet the author got a shit ton of flak for this, even those dumbasses who make "realistic female body type in vidya" images would probably say that this shit is ugly

It's virtue signaling

why do people compliment retards and ugly people like they're not what they are. I know it's not because they genuinely believe what they're spewing but I can't pin down the reasoning.

Ego boosting?

It's not "virtue signalling". It's Judaism 101: Praise what is hideous and condemn what is beautiful.

Leg broke from weight. She had to be least 1000lb plus for that to happen.

Dont be a bigot. No one should be criticized for their body.

This!

>Dont be a bigot.
Be a bigot.
>No one should be criticized for their body.
Everyone should be criticized on their body.

>why are liberals so obsessed with calling anything that is ugly as fuck "beautiful"? I don't get this new obsession from millennials
It's part of the playbook. "Beauty can save the world", thus they must eliminate it.

>THESE / THIS X WILL REMIND YOU THAT X IS X

Starting to feel like the CIA is mainstream liberal media.

>our disinformation campaign will be complete when everything the american public believes is false

Ring a bell?

Satanism bro.

Sick is healthy and healthy is sick.

Its a genius screener for testing the logical ability of the masses, and punishing the stupid.

This. Even calling it virtue signalling is a deflection of blame from the kikes. It's playing their game.

i thought this was a Sup Forums joke

nope it's real

That's a jew thing, they hate beauty because they aren't, promote ugly because they are and want cover, this jew agenda is old, they've applied it to art, architecture, fashion, and of course people.

so women find men as fat as this beautiful?

I've seen this post with the same exact pic and text at least 5x now. Why do people keep remaking it?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>people

Welcome to Sup Forums.

this jew is beautiful tho

as a nurse, this is my nightmare scenario

Please tell it's photoshopped
It's like something from Resident Evil

>This is symbolism for gluttony

Nice try, but sense of aesthetics is literally written into the rules of Satanism
If you're gross how exactly are you a self-actualized god worthy of adoration? Not very Satanic if you ask me.

this. as someone who is pretty left leaning its more or less a tactic to try and let others know they're not pieces of shit. personally i care about people and yes fat people deserve love and kindness because they're people too. while i can supply the kindness, the love i cannot. i understand not being a piece of shit and spitting on fat people but now it seems like people are going full retard and claiming that everything is attractive, because being a good person isn't enough anymore, you have to suck everyones dick and pat them on the head and tell them they're pretty.

They really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

Is it true that it's difficult to stitch fat people back together?

Yes but it doesnt me you should lie. That fucking girl knows those other girls are lying

Ouch

Same here - I thought it was some weird fat-leg-beast from something like Resident Evil.

Something off about her. Weird proportions and exaggerated facial expressions. She isn't unattractive but she looks incomplete and the exaggerated mannerisms are attempts to compensate.

Hahahahah

Lol

It looks like it climbing into it's own ass.

Critical theory. Being a progressive is like living in a permanent opposite day.

fuck you, I can't stop laughing and I'm at work

Kek.

Yeah the thing in the picture is so far from the ideal. Theres definately an agenda behind pushing this shit and its not about acceptance and feels,

fat pours out everywhere and the wounds spread a mile wide once the skins surface tension is broken up

fat people, overall, are a huge drain and difficulty for nurses. finding an artery to insert an IV into is next to impossible. moving them is a nightmare and they need help with everything from clothing, to hygiene etc.

>pay less to photograph fat people
>profit exponentially from mouth foamers/social acceptance

pretty much this
>singling
If I wasn't drunk and tired, I'd had made a beta cuck-singlet meme on paint

Eeeeeewww

there's being nice and just straight up lying in her face

LOL

I dont believe anyone, except the occasional fat fetishist, finds that "beautiful".

The left fakes it to score virtue points.

None of them in reality would want to be anywhere near that fat pile.

If I looked like this, I'd think so much less of those people. It's completely disingenuous.

Really is homeboy later gonna be all like:

Millenials ? More like Western culture in general, don't include other cultures in your faggotary.

so this isn't a shop? she actually looks like this? what causes her to look like this?

Kermit was kangz

Genocide fat people when?

What the hell is she doing?

they are killing themselves.
albeit very slowly and at great cost/effort to healthcare.

think its some singing performance that involves laughing

Self-esteem issues drive them to remove standards.

That actually sounds pretty cute.

Nihilism. Modern values have no value.

but jewish women generally try to be attractive, if they aren't then then all they'll ever get is shylock and his curly sideburns

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE FAT NIGGER IN A RED DRESS BONO HOISTED ON STAGE TOP KEK MY FRIENDOS. WE ALL WERE LAUGHING AT HER, SHE ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK RIGHT ON STAGE.

she's trying to find her vagina

tfw no qt shapiro sister gf

It's the shape of mouth.

why dont they call ugly men and microdick men beautiful?

b/c men have value other than their looks (intelligence, creativity, innovation, construction, etc)

women are admitting their only value is their looks when they do these campaigns on behalf of women only

we do not joke, kid, forgive,forget. if you think it is a joke then the joke is on you.

women are stupid decadent self centered cunts

t. fat fuck

>Tfw too intelligent

Her facial expressions are common and expected for opera singers. I'm not sure if this is a tryout or something, but its so people can see your face and see you move on stage.

>This
>Be a even moderately chubby guy and you're fucked
>Be straight out of Dead Space as a girl and you're golden

>fat disgusting ass is considered beautiful
>bald tar baby is considered beautiful
>purple hair and a hundred tasteless tattoos and piercings is beautiful
>tfw haven't had a gf in years because of acne scars