Guys I'm on a flight and this Indian dude next to me is rubbing his feet on everything in the plane...

Guys I'm on a flight and this Indian dude next to me is rubbing his feet on everything in the plane. He's acting really gross and occasionally picking at the soles of his feet.

What should I do? The stench is fucking awful

poo on it

Tell him to put his shoes on you fucking cuck

Shit in his lap.

Are is feet dirty or is that just the way his skin complexion looks? They let homless ppl fly, don't complain.

anything you do will be perceived as racist, so just relax and inhale the curry stink.

you're definitely a girl.
> those pants
> sandals

well you're gonna have to act like you're sexually into feet, and that will get him uncomfortable about having them out

Disgusting savages.
This is why we need segregation.
I would demand a new seat, ASAP!

Why are you wearing sandals on a fucking plane you degenerate faggot?

You deserve to sit next to that street shitter h1b piece of human garbage

Ask him for tech support

because she's a girl that's why

Learn to live in the real world. It's dirty.

pretty big leg for a grill

for you

Saved. Im printing this and putting this in my bosses office. He is a poo in the loo and acts all high and mighty because he has Microsoft certifications.

I just need to make sure no one sees me...

If she is a girl then tits or gtfo so i can beat off to them.

>what do? POO!

"Her" toes arent cute; into the trash she goes

Shit on the poo

Bitch lasagna u thicc as fuk

show bobs

hope it goes well user

Indian skin ALWAYS looks like shit has been smeared on it.

I fired an h1b a couple weeks ago. It was spectacular.
Then i went through his PC and laughed at his audacious resume and he had a bunch of photos on his desktop for "hairstyle ideas".

>He's acting really gross and occasionally picking at the soles of his feet.
>What should I do? The stench is fucking awful
google something that would scare hindus or whatever kind of indian that is.

maybe begin by printing an image of a toilet and sticking it to the parts he's been rubbing his feet on

why are you wearing sandals on a plane?

His feet look disgusting holy shit

meat truk jus arrive

Tell him to stop. How is this difficult?? Pussy.

Was he balding? Please tell me that pooface was losing his hair

Come up with an original story or just stop leaping completely?

>Indian without shoes
>OP with sandals
>on a plane

You are both degenerates

why are indians are so disgusting and ugly? I mean every race can produce good looking people, even niggers but indians cant. They all look like they bath in fecal matter. Disgusting shitskin, shit black hair, even thier brown eyes are the worst kind of brown. Ugly women, man and children. Ive been to india and I havent seen someone decent looking. That country is a mess. Garbage and shit everywhere. Its not a meme. Its true.

what kind of pants are you wearing?

Start wiping your boogers on the armrest.

aishwara something isn't ugly. but i wouldnt deny they have a lot of shit looking people

>Start wiping your boogers on the armrest.
fighting fire with fire 10/10

godspeed

Did you know that candians wear socks with sandles AND even put butter in their cereal?

Now you know

You have to tickle them if I get doubles or better.

He was not balding but he was short and had literally no T to speak of. His peers told me he carried condoms in his ubiquitous backpack in case he got lucky (he never did). He spent his entire day talking on gchat. I brought that up in front of HR when I fired him. Then he asked if he could stay on the payroll so he could look for another job because "the environment was not good for h1bs". At that point HR stepped in and said "you should have thought about that before you failed to perform in your job".

God it was so satisfying.

Like that idea.
Also you should take any in-flight meal you get and put it in a Puke bag while he's not looking then act to vomit into the the bag. Once you've got his attention start eating from the puke bag.

Fight the poop!

He wouldnt notice

Tell the steward he made shoe bomb threats to you.

What sort of subhuman animal does not realize that feet are utterly disgusting and always need to be covered in civilized society?

we also have a dirty little secret, we bathe ourselves in maple syrup every night...

underrated

I got fired from a job because a nigger abd my old roastie boss got me fired because of his inability to do work and blamed all his shortcomings on me. He had a daughter who needed gibs so they fired me excpet for him

Wasn't that part of their mating ritual?

You're wearing sandals and skin tight pants, jump out of the plane.

And make him stronger?

Have fun contracting intestinal worms.

Checked and also I'm definitely doing that. Thanks.

What!!!!!!!!

Stop putting milk in bags you Yukon Weirdo

If FBI is monitoring this thread, you're both going to get v& when the plane lands.

Seriously, just accuse of terrorism. It's a mudskin, the air marshal will beat the shit out of the curry nigger.

They are brown, you are not. Everyone will beleive you.

>pic related
You know the golden rule.

Order a bacon heavy meal and spill it on him.

but how am i supposed to drink my milk? the fuck should i drink from? cardboard and plastic?

You got a female with you?
Do what i did when a fat fuck sat next to me spilling over into my space, smelling of arse, yeast, grease, unwashed genitals , B.O and tooth decay.
i doused myself and by proxy the fat fuck next to me in body spray .
Empty the fucking can .

Liar
It's a picture from like a month ago

poof?

This. Slide thread.

feet belonging to skinny, cute girls are an exception

Yup, from a leaf's facebook

See

not nice

Hand him a bar of soap.

Lol poorfags flyin economy