Not bad. It started off pretty good but slowly got boringer and boringer until it ended boringly

Not bad. It started off pretty good but slowly got boringer and boringer until it ended boringly.

And no one learned anything. "Oh, I can't refuse those eyes" said that bitch.

Did they not clue in that alchemy literally fucked up their whole lives?

Oh, that's a brotherhood picture, but that's not the one I watched. And I probably won't bother delving any further into that world. Don't even care about the movie.

But brotherhood is actually good

Read the manga newfag

I'm irked that the final battle was literally a videogame boss monster.
>"Everyone, quick! Deplete his mana bar!"

>Read the manga newfag
But there's no difference other than skipping a couple of stories?

Yeah, right. Barely slogged through someone acting it out for me, and now you think I could make it through a book where I already know the ending?

Reading manga is for great shows.

The OG show diverted from the manga quite a bit. It ended up being pretty different.

2003 FMA > Brotherhood

Actually I thought the opposite; the starting was pretty boring, while it picks up more and more and peaks at the ending.
Brotherhood instead was consistently ok, except for a really mediocre ending.

>Brotherhood pic in the OP
>thinks we are talking about the 2003 show

see >literally the post immediately after the OP

This
2003 9/10
Brotherhood 6/10

Brotherhood is worth watching especially if you feel that way about the original. Just cleanse your pallet and come back to Brotherhood later.

I sorta agree, but Ed punching him to death with his bare hands was pretty cool in my book.

>finally acheive your dreams
>saved bro, got your arm back
>can never do alchemy again, but you found the love of your life
>just spent the last few months travelling the country, seeing it all
>girl you love actually likes you back
>bro is happy, doing his own thing
>can settle down and live a comfy life
>decide to say fuck it, leave you girl to go "travel"
>girl who waited so long for you is left home alone, plenty of other suitors
>decide to just dick around in some far off land where you could be kidnapped or killed
>this is literally the best thing you can think to do

I really cannot understand why 2003 is preferred to Brotherhood on Sup Forums.

The 2003 version's tone is a lot more fitting for the material of the story. It feels much darker and much more mysterious than Brotherhood.

Personally I prefer brotherhood because I think the story is better, but it definitely loses some emotional impact due to how quickly the story progresses, particularly with the Nina Tucker story and Hughes' death, which aren't nearly as emotional as they were in 2003. The characterization of the homunculi is a lot more detailed in 2003 also, with the exception of Envy who I think was portrayed better in Brotherhood.

Not saying I agree with it, but that's generally how I've seen people argue about it. 2003 is more emotional, Brotherhood has the better plot.

Mostly right, but I'd argue panda girl is an annoying character and the whole last arc of Brotherhood is deeply unsatisfying and drags on. What's even the point of the battle outside the city where they trapped the kd? Every battle takes forever and is inconsequential in the end. Beyond final animation, beating the bad guy was completely standard and unexciting.

i like the 2003's idea of The Truth better than Brotherhood's

>boringer

You should've just watched Brotherhood. Also get a fucking dictionary, retard.

>boringer
KYS, illiterate fag.

FMA: Brotherhood is not so great like "wannabe critics" make it out to be. The comedy in it is a lot of times cringe and out of place. Breaks all serious moments. But overall its pretty good. HxH 2011 when at its best is better than Brotherhood. But it has too many ups and downs, so Brotherhood is overall better.

Sup Forums - It's Popular So It Sucks

It's not. Same people circle jerking their nostalgia faggatory. Brotherhood is way more more popular like everywhere else.

>boringer and boringer

my guess is the whole ending arc of the manga/brotherhood is pretty retarded

also the gate leading to another reality makes much more sense