I haven't watched anything Dragon Ball since i was 13 (i'm now 20)

I haven't watched anything Dragon Ball since i was 13 (i'm now 20).

Is Super worth looking into?
Has it been pretty solid so far?
Is the american dub gonna come out soon?

No

Super is pretty shit, it's only for children and old people who want more of DB no matter how bad it is.
If you want to watch something, watch the original DB subbed.

>Tien never tapped that

just

all correct

Don't listen to these faggots, the current arc in super is one of the best arcs of the whole DB franchise, def worth

This. The Black Saga is GOAT so far.

There is no such thing as a good Dragon Ball anime. Read the manga and ignore everything else.

Kami to Kami wasn't terrible though.

>Tien never tapped that
he lived with her until Toriyama forgot about him so who even knows

>Is Super worth looking into?
>Has it been pretty solid so far?
Super is almost irredeemable garbage. The current arc is less bad than the rest, but overall it's probably worse than GT.

But hey, don't take my word it. Watch some subs and form your opinion.

the fuck is this clip

Dragon Ball Super.

what exactly is super about this

Very good, is even better than Z, at least is more solid, only the drawing is bad and some bullshitting in power levels.

Super is garbage. Just watch Dragonball then Dragonball Z. GT is fine but it's not canon.

Super bad.

It's unwatchable. Only faggots with a raging hard on for Dragon Ball will pretend it's good.

can confirm. don't listen to these dipshits saying super is garbage. judge for yourself. but make sure that you have watched at least the entirety of dbz kai and the buu saga, in case you haven't.

also, if you liked gohan be prepared to suffer

Battle of Gods and Resurrection F are fantastic, but the retellings of them in Dragon Ball Super are garbage

the Multiverse Tournament arc is fine, but it really has some rough spots.

The Future Trunks arc has been phenomenal so far and it's where Super has really hit its stride.

this is accurate.

This.

I wouldn't watch the DBS movie re-tellings. It's just expanded filler from the original source (in this case the movies).

I'd recommend either:

> start from Episode 28
or
> Watch episodes: 1+2, 15-18, 28+

OR (If you haven't been following DB since DBZ/GT:
> Yo! Son Goku Returns OVA
> DBS Episodes 1 and 2
> BoG (Movie)
> Episodes 15-18
> RoF (Movie)
> Episodes 28+

basically this. Last episode animation was fantastic

It really has been inproving gradually since the movie re-tellings ended.

Even moreso in the current arc.

Improving*

Honestly, Black is the best thing that has happened to DBS

>CAN-DY-HA-ME-HAAAAAAAAAA

>Watch
Read the manga, THEN watch it.

DBS Super is AOTY right now.

It's been kinda shitty so far and pretty inconsistent. But if you liked DBZ then you'll like DBS. Animation is mediocre at best.

just watch battle of the gods and resurrection f movies and then start from episode 30

/thread

/thread

agreed

This.

Super is legit terrible.

Like, even worse than DBGT.

The plot is terrible, the power scaling is terrible, and best girl is still a baby.

> Like, even worse than DBGT

DBS is okay, but it's been redeeming itself with the latest arc.

DBGT is irredeemable garbage.
- Plot is shit (except maybe the Baby Saga)

- Ruined Pan, Trunks, Goten, Bra, Uub. Gohan was still strong supposedly, but was useless. Piccolo and Krillin existed only to die. Forgot Tien existed.

- Even worse power scaling. Minion "stronger than Majin Buu" lol

- Played it safe. Barely any universe/lore-building

bump

super is ok show to have it be put on and not pay much attention to it.

the animations are terrible. It dsoent have those facial expressions dbz had. Its improving in latest eps.

> Is the american dub gonna come out soon?

Soon. Beerus's VA posted this, but it was taken down.

what subs would you recommend Sup Forums? waiting for dragonteam is suffering, to this day i havent even seen 56

I just want to see Black and Zamasu potara fusing. Like Black being redeemed some way, then Zamasu saying he doesn't need him anymore, and just changing his ear.

>TFW this is the result

If you watch it for muh battles, you're going to be disappointed.

However, the characters and character interactions are really fucking good. Almost every new character introduced is likable. Whis and Beerus are GOAT characters.