Sjw keep slowly invading Switzerland and it's alarming

So, since a while now I'm observing how the popular Swiss gratis newspaper "20 Minuten" more and more features sjw stories. Over the last week for example, they started a debate about cultural appropriation because they quoted a black politican woman on it.

Also they sprinkle a lot of gender bullshit into the news every day. Yesterday they hit peak by featuring a Dragqueen on the main page and labeling it something like "gender knows no borders"

The latest example however is pic related. An American tourist was walking the Petersplatz in Basel while there was a huge fair. She got highly offended because a roller coaster ride featured confederation flaggs as decoration. (the theme of the ride is the Wild West) I am very worried. I feel like this trend to migrate American issues into Switzerland, and trying to make it our issues started around the time Donald Trump run for President. Like in many european countries, Swiss media was just as biased like everyone else, and they have not stoped.

"20 Minuten" is especially dangerous, because it is a free newsaper, that is read by pretty much everyone everyday who travels by train. That's a LOT of people. People who usually don't care about news. It is entertainment but because it is also peppered with propaganda this is slowly becoming a huge problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

20min.ch/schweiz/basel/story/-Symbol-fuer-Rassismus----Flagge-sorgt-fuer-Empoerung-29227296
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sp-ps.ch/de/publikationen/medienmitteilungen/die-gleichstellung-gehort-zuoberst-auf-die-agenda-der-politik&edit-text=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

20min.ch/schweiz/basel/story/-Symbol-fuer-Rassismus----Flagge-sorgt-fuer-Empoerung-29227296

Here is also the link to the article mentioned above. I'd like to discuss this Problem with other Swiss people on this board, but Other europeans are also highly invited, especially Germans and Austrians.

bump

eifach immer schoen SVP waehle.

Ich glaub das bringt etzt au nix meh, ihri initiative werdet joh eh ned richtig umgsetzt...

Theyre free you say? Stuff them all in a backpack or a shopping bag and throw them away.

> 700 years of independence and sensible governance
> undone by a few decades of SJW bullshit

Leftism to Europe is that the pox was to Native Americans.

The comments on 20 minutes are usually fairly red pilled and hardcore centrist on most issues.
There's little you need to worry about. Switzerland has a huge influx of macho culture through yugo immigration. They will never let SJW trash get a foothold.

Impossible, every trainstation has hundreds of copies. Also, not all stories are equaly bad, I have a sneaking suspicion that there are one or two journalists at that newspaper who catched the sjw virus.

It seriously feels like a disease is creeping in.

That is true, thank god! I love how the culutural approptiation business was dealt with very quickly. Kind of restores my faith in the Swiss people

Switzerland is the last bastion of white culture. It must be protected at all costs

Does this include Francophone and Italophone media as well?

Yes, they also publish there, but I'm not sure how much influence they have there.

>this trend to migrate American issues into (another country)
In my opinion, this is one of the biggest if not the biggest problem of our time.

It's bizarre that, for example, warped American racial narratives get sneakily exported to places that are fundamentally incompatible with them.

Exactly. In Switzerland, we have 0 Problems with racism towards black people on the basis of their skin. There is racism about where they come from, and most importantly WHY they come from. But suddenly, they try to portray black struggles as important as they are in the US, when other minorities face worse problems. (For example wage dumping on construction sites for Balkan immigrants)

Neo Marxism and SJW insanity is unable to penetrate Swiss culture, mostly because of the language barrier and high living standards.
The concepts just don't translate well and end up sounding even more stupid and laughable than in English.
There's also no gullible underclass that eats that shit up because 2nd generation immigrants are usually very well integrated.

Gender roles are also still very traditional in comparison to other countries. Having the compulsory military draft just for males is also a blessing in disguise.
Every time women try and get "equal" rights, society invites them to join the military if they are serious about it. They always back down.

It was to be expected. The cultural marxism ideology is global and I'm not sure why some Ueli-anons think we are safe here from that virus. A few years ago, I was often laughed at when I mentioned the SJW problematic.

SJW Switzerland? Sounds like a bad joke. Swiss are almost perfect society that do not give in other nations bullshit. I can't imagine them changing that.

It always feels kind of surreal to read sjw crap in the newspaper. But what IS a serious problem is that they normalise that crap. They don't actively push for it, they inform about.

20 Minutes especially seems to have a werd strategy of throwing something out there and then jumping on the train of controversy that comes from it. According to that they row back and portray the conservative comments and ideas or push the initial sjw idea harder, if it gets positive reactions. (usuaqlly the case with gender ideologies, that don't demand change)

I've noticed that as well. Here in Vancouver the Metro newspaper (20 minutes equivalent) just spits out SJW "opinion" pieces every single day with no counter voice. The same three cunts print their vile shit on 2 pages every single day.

Brace yourself for impact, Sup Forumsak. This shit is definitely gonna happen as well in Switzerland, and it's not only a media or newspaper problem, as OP makes it out to be.

The Social Democrats are the 2nd biggest part in the lower house and hold hold 43 (/200) seats (besides a lot of allies from other lefty parties). They also provide two of the 7 ministers of the federal council. And this is the top priority for the political program, which was defined in a recent plenum:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.sp-ps.ch/de/publikationen/medienmitteilungen/die-gleichstellung-gehort-zuoberst-auf-die-agenda-der-politik&edit-text=

I'd suppose that they are afraid of the hassle SJWs would inflict on them. Cow-towing to the bastards may bring temporary peace but in the long run they'll lose everything.