What's the name of the treatment Hajime uses to grow her hajimes?

I noticed that Hajime had fairly normal breasts in season 1.
In Insight,her boobs got bigger than her head!
There's got to be a treatment she uses to obtain such big,round and squishy breasts!

They grew because she needed space for the Alien.

I remember in S1 they were actually drawn pretty inconsistantly (but most of the time they were decently big)

I wonder what would happen when Katze gets out of them.And most importantly - how would he accomplish that?

It's called stuffing a shape-shifting alien into your chest.

She imprisoned an alien terrorist responsible for the deaths of billions inside of her breasts.

Man,I'm so disappointed we never got a hot spring episode with Hajime,Utsutsu and Tsubasa!
(though in the drama CD we got Hajime and Katze going together at the hot springs).

Man you are weird af.
But you like Hajime so its okay.

You see user, it's a bit like Goku and the Spirit Bomb. Hajime was such an endearing and lovable character for so many who watched season 1, the feelings of these people were sent to Hajime, and stored in her Hopes and Dreams

>hajime is a teenager in season 1
>hajime is now a year older
>people's bodies grown in their teenage years

a true mystery

I wonder how is it like to live in a world of pure 'breasty' hajime softness!

I still think Katze-san is hot!

Gallon of milk a day.

More Katze hotness!

Tsubasa worst girl.

>Dat ass
>Dem tits
Picked up.

I want to touch her hajimes

I want to fuck her Hajimes.

Completely reasonable. Hajime's Hajimes are a miracle.

I'm jealous on Katze.

>Hajime will never never absorb you into her chest to increase it's size.

I wonder - If Katze was the one who absorbed Hajime into his chest,would he have gotten boobs?

Either that or muscles.
Either way, he would have got a lot less androgynous.

Pregnancy.

>Katze gets bored and moves to her ass
>it gets bigger too

I want this.

I imagined Hajime is the one who decides where Katze is kept? Because if Katze can move around, I imagine he'd be having a lot of fun trolling by growing various parts of her, and making her literally talk out her ass.

I guess you're right about that.

>literally talk out of her ass

I also want this. It'd be funny.

That'd be cool!
But what if Katze moves to her more 'private' parts? (you know which ones I'm talking about).

If Katze moved to her ass - What if Katze would make Hajime fart out loud in public so she can get embarrassed!

Then her "lower mouth" would become Katze's actual mouth.

Also, could Hajime, or any of the other Gatchamen because I don't remember it being stated that was she did was a power unique to her, absorb a CROWDS? I mean, they could make their body parts any size they wanted to then, and CROWDS can't talk so there wouldn't be a downside.

Imagine if Katze got absorbed by the following persons:
Rui
OD
Sugane
Jou
Gelsadra
Light Yagami
Grell Sutcliff
Dr Crowler (from Yu-Gi-Oh GX)
Keemstar (yes,the youtuber)

>Rui
I'm pretty sure it would be impossible to tell their gender even if they were completely naked
>OD
My brain cannot comprehend how Fabulous that would be
>Sugane
>Jou
I'm pretty sure it would be the opposite of Hajime, and they would grow more masculine rather than more feminine.
>Gelsadra
I honestly don't think that would work, and if they tried, the result would be them both exploding.

Hajime's boyfriend first night out with Katze-san inside her would be glorious!

I have trouble seeing Hajime with a boyfriend.
However if she did, going back to her moving Katze around her body to grow different places, then I think moving him to her belly for a pregnancy joke would be hilarious. especially if Katxe let out a "Dada!" in the process.

I kinda wish Katze got absorbed by Utsutsu's chest - then she wouldn't have been that flat!
Anyway,I think getting absorbed by Tsubasa would be Katze's (and pretty much everyone's) worst nightmare!

The choice between making Utsutsu less flat or Hajime more busty is a hard one, but I feel the correct decision was made in the end.
And I don't know, Tsubasa trapping Gelsadra in her ass, making it grow, would have been okay with me. Just look at .

Most girls tits stop growing at 16, even titcows

Utsutsu got a thigh upgrade in season 2 anyway so she doesn't need chest

What if Hajime just has macromastia, so her breasts are going to keep growing?

I think every Internet troll should have a Katze inside them.
Especially the Internet troll newbies that don't know that much - Katze could be their 'sensei'.

Then,her breasts would get so big they wouldn't even be able to fit her clothes.

It's fine.
She has her Gatchaman uniform if she really needs to cover up. She can go topless the rest of the time.

I just want Katze-san to get out of the boobs and start doing perverted things such as peeping at Rui,Sugane and Jou-san while bathing - classic anime trope that for ONCE I wish we got different genders combos to fulfill it,intead of always having 'the guy peeping on the girl'.

Breast massage - 6xF

Be careful though - Katze might wake up!

OMG!
Katze is literally looking under her skirt!

It's not like it matters, Katze is gay anyways.

I prefer her hips

They're nice too.
But I feel what that webm really proves is that Hajime needs to stay away from overalls. They really deemphasize her wonderful breasts, and don't do the rest of her any favors either.

She reached that age. Late bloomer.

This is depressing because I miss Joe and I will never see him again

>Are you inserted?
I'm about to be!
*unzips dick*

It also doesn't matter because whatever he's looking at under there belongs to him too.

At least you remembered to love him.

t. Sugane

Forget her breast, every time she appeared I raged because I couldn't decide if she was a genius or an idiot.

>Forget her breast
Impossible
>I couldn't decide if she was a genius or an idiot.
She's both

How does this make you feel?

Sad that we never got to see Hajime in Utsutsu's lingerie.

Oh no. She fell.

>that fucking fan art
she's not even naked so why i'm so hard?

Hajime is love.

I'm sexy

She's got nice panties

>Hajime had fairly normal breasts in season 1

This show was really happy and cute....those last few episodes in season 2 tore my shit up.

The OST helped bring in the mood too during the last two episodes. Man it still hurts.

I wish I had Hajime putting her boobs on my head like that.

BIG DICK

I can't even describe how awesome this picture is!

I wanted Hajime to get her hand stuck on Katze's tail like in that one episode of 'To Love Ru'.

Enjoy the idea of Hajime-tan in a bikini!

S3 WHEN

Soon I hope

Anyone have the lyrics to the song conceited fool?

I don't think the show did well for a third season....

I'm wondering how does Katze smell like - I bet he smells like strongly-scented strawberries and red roses!

>Those thighs

Did her tits get bigger?
If so point me to episodes that discuss that indepth.
I am not gonna fap I swear,

I want Hajime to get clothes damage and Katze to be responsible for it!