Pittsburgh niggers

youtu.be/gyI8nKAFfZY

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/26/get-marty-beechview-woman-knocked-out-video/

White woman gets knocked out by a nigger.

Other niggers rob her and take selfies and video.

Mass deportation to Liberia when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
youtube.com/watch?v=bM8zYpUtBt4
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/18/teacher-assault-north-side-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nigger jews

the dangerous wildlife here needs to be culled, bear-traps with Skittles when?

CNN will never aire this.

i hate this fucking place
it could be worse though i guess

Cleveland fag detected.
Our nigs aren't usually as violent as other nigs in other cities. Shit happens every now and then. That's life in the big city my man.

Three grown nigger bucks knocked out a white women in the east village of nyc recently too. Remember when the jewish media tried to spin the knockout game as "racist hysteria"?

I think race war is back on the menu boys.

>Cleveland fag detected
??

>part and parcel

Why didn't she carry a gun ?

Probably a prostitute

Burn the coal
Pay the toll

>it's another edition of unsupervised roasties getting BTFO
Yawn

>junkie
She made her bed

>Mother dressed like a whore
>Daughter do drugs and alcohol

The absolute state of the wh*te race

Us taking over is only natural, subhumans are not allowed by God to have land

She's a junkie whore who apparently had been soliciting minors in the area.

She paid the toll.

Ya I don't feel sorry for her
You live in the country with the most firearms on planet earth, yet walk around in a black neighborhood during the night without even pepper spray? Cmon now
The once great Burgerland is now rapidly falling into total cuckdom

Our ancestors should have left Africa alone, building a wall around it instead

What a Beautiful outcome of Liberalism

What a Beautiful outcome of Woodstock feminism

Western value completely destroyed

Social trust replace to apathetic equalitarianism

No white men willing to risk his life because what ever you did Anti-white male multicultural society still gonna hate you

So what

I've nearly lost all my hope, if these sorta things started to happen here in England I would risk it. I don't care about what the normies would think

I give no shit. A fucking drug adicted roastie gets knocked out in her shithole. Its getting harder and harder to care about hate crimes. These fucking bimbos are begging for it.

I'm going to guess you're an English teacher and not in the military. Just, please don't make any Elliot Rodgers.

>in the big city

> shitsburghistan delusion

You get your ass to jail for hate crime.

You would still be a bunch of degenerates so God would call us forth to cleanse the earth from you

We are Mother Nature's antibodies and you are a disease

This today's reality. If you're White, don't let yourself get distracted by your phone. Be aware of your surroundings. Cross the street if this is the gang approaching you, and fuck what it looks like. Today is not the time to worry about offending someone if the alternative is assault or worse. We have a target on our back and it's time we start acknowledging that and changing our habits to combat that. Why? Because it only gets worse from here on out as these anti-Whites become more and more emboldened as the media and partners egg them on.

someone make a webm of the nigger scenes

i dunno man, he sounded pretty gook engrish to me. unless english teachers there are literally spastics... which i'd hope korea would have a lid on, they take education pretty seriously.

Who said they all had to be the same race?

Meh, slut had it coming. Regardless, the footage is still great propaganda.

I am sure she was a very decent person like most western women and I am sorry to see this.

Totally.

>White woman gets knocked out by a nigger.

i always thought a good youtube video would be like, the ultimate Sup Forums redpills: threads edition. it wouldn't be all the big outrageous or conspiracy shit, but all the overwhelming smaller stuff like this, and all the different reactions of different parts of the international community that comes here.

idk about other people but it's all the buried articles of blacks, arabs and jews that really get to me. stuff that'll never hit fox/cnn/nbc, but we have to bear witness to it unfolding.

Black man punches and robs addict. Literally every fucking day in America.

toll paid

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

>Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962

youtube.com/watch?v=bM8zYpUtBt4

>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Baby Boomer Woodstock guidebook

>*Carpe diem , spend everything and mass plundering of white working class

>Avoid at all costs anything that relate with responsibility or honorable thing

>Destroy White culture and white history ,white identity so everyone act like yuppie hippie duppie Wiggers

>Create Frankenstein made up by perpetual victim of POC, So mob-rule can take over whole country

I'll tell you why they did it, lack of a frontal lobe.

>druggie single mother degenerate
>wandering around nigger neighbourhoods alone
Bets on paid coal toll.

#NotAllLibrarians

Funny how the shills always hide their flags.

She could have been born in a black neighbourhood and even though she is a druggie there is no evidence of her knowing the blacks

>and despite this evidence there is actually no evidence
great post, friendo

just a coalburner getting BTFO

nothing wrong here

I really hate living in LA but at least our niggers are keept on check by Mexicans.

Flag 4u
Didn't said she knows the niggers but she's clearly a degenerate.

What's so surprising? She lives in a jungle provokes the animals with her presence, no wonder she might get attacked.

Hope you Americans regret importing those slaves. Too late to return them now.

the bitch probably owed a nigger money

ay yo fuck dat come-up-short hoe

>Mexicans
almost as violent as nogs

Yes but they don't go out and do shit like this.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang

yeah they just rape and behead nothing rlly

Thots get the fist too

She was probably asking that nigger to suck his dick for some crack and he didn't like that.
Bitch deserved it.

Don't do drugs.

Judging by how the niggers are speaking, they might be one of the Somali Bantu immigrants we have. I've seen how Pitt niggers talk and they usually don't speak in those accents.

>Cleveland

Ohio is a friend of Pennsylvania, just call them a Philly nigger instead.

t.39% White Phillynigger

>Somali Bantus still come here

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

I hope the bill in link related passes so we can mostly have European immigration again. I'm sick of seeing these Somalian pieces of human waste alongside niggers committing a shit load of crime.

The Saffa knows. Can always rely on you guys for advice on niggers.

She relaxed around blacks and paid the price. Also, there's a good chance she's a liberal and a coal-burner. For some people, the red pill comes in the form of an infographic on a Jap image board, for others, the red pill hits you in the face (literally)

I'm more surprised at how they didn't do worse to her than anything

>"she has a series of arrests on mostly drug charges"
>"she's an addict"
>"she's most likely high on drugs and alcohol"

Fucking fake news posting faggot OP. First you always talk about how "degenerates" need to die and whatever. Now you whiteknight for a crack whore just because she's "le white goddess".
She prolly said "ayo nigga hol up u got sum crack fo me?". And got what she asked for.

Go get yourself a crack whore, Bong. As always, OP is a huge fag.

I feel about as sorry for her as I do that woman who got herself killed travelling solo through the amazon, despite being warned by the natives. Wander in to the den of a violent animal and poke it and what happens next is entirely your fault.

Wtf happend? Here were being overtaken by niggers. Europe is being overtaken by Somalians.

Fuck this gay earth.

Burn the coal,

___ ___ ____

>who the fuck cares about the browning of america?
>muh constitution will protect me!

Obviously a whore and a coal burner.

She deserved it.

>living in pissberg

I'd rather take my chances in fucking Somalia.

she deserve that

Maybe she had it coming. She was clearly approaching him and talking to him. Maybe she wanted the BBC. You mad, white bois?

Honestly fuck my city. Opiods. Nigs. Immigrants. Shit just never stops.
Nigs attacked a teacher on a fucking ramp last week over their elementary kids phone. Not suprised because it did happen at MLKing which is a mainly nig school but still i hoped better for these savages.
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/10/18/teacher-assault-north-side-school/

>litteraly hundreds of videos of white people getting knocked the fuck out by random niggers
>pick the one video with a drug addict white drunk bitch who probably deserved it
>suddenly feel less empathy toward knock out victims

I see what they are doing there...

Umm guys?

"a man on the street walks up to a woman on the street"

How can he say this? This is obviously not how it happened? 100% sure she asked him for drugs or whatever, being a disrespectful cunt. I mean, Im not usually for defending dindus but this guy just walked away after not a very harsh punch

fucking war on men..

That's just the way the roll. Part and parcel bitches.

Nope, never going to happen

Trump, Russia, Russia, Russia

this barbarism will not last

>A jobless nigger assaults a whitey crackhead whore, so that a mullatto comes in to steal her belongings.

Truly Amurica in a nutshell.

New BLM commercial

Fuck drugged rosties

>Cleveland fag detected.
this

it's a regional thing
philly > pittsburgh > cleveland