Uhm Sup Forums?

Uhm Sup Forums?

Addendum

You mean to tell me that he kept that mustache? The most identifiable and changeable trait of his appearance? That’s like a rapist keeping the same clothes on so the descriptions match......
>FAKE AND GAY

The "hitler mustache" was a very popular style back then in Germany. It's a real document by the way and you could have known that with a simple Google search

Hitler will testify at the tribunals that are coming up.

I understand it was very popular in 1940s GERMANY. He was in Colombia and Argentina. You don’t think he would stick out like a sore thumb?

It's Latin America in the 1950s. Even if the people there knew who he was they didn't care and had no incentive to do anything about it. He may have kept his look so people who visited could be certain that it was actually him.

Plus this was 1955. Toothbrush mustache was most definitely not popular anywhere at that time, idk what he’s on about with that.

Because nobody would think that it is him
I mean if you see a man that look like Hitler youd probably think that it is his impresonator

There's also a few German villages in Argentina where he could have been in hiding

What makes you think that he kept it that way the entire ten years? It clearly states that ten years had passed since the war so Hitler wasn't afraid of being tried as a war criminal anymore. He might've been clean shaven the entire time on the lamb and then when ten years had passed and he felt safe then he decided to go back to his old look.

bump

>durr it's been 10 years you can't try me for war crimes anymore

Good meme

Noice.

Check em

bump

>No image replies

What gives?

is this from the jfk dump from today?

>adolph