Mondaiji

No thread? Vol 12 just got translated

It was pretty great actually.

Oh shit. I've been waiting on this. I've been wanting to read Izayoi vs You's crazy fight for so long.

Definitely a a great fight.

Genome Tree is hax as fuck. I'd pick that over Code Unknown easily.

Thanks for the news. Gonna read this ASAP.

I didn't even know someone was translating it.

>Another loli gets added to the No Name's meido squad

Classic matching trope from volume 1. How fitting for the last volume in part 1. I love it.

Man pest is great.

Can someone make a PDF or epub for it?

Sweet, thanks for letting us know, OP.

Glorious news. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm still praying for S2 ;_;

Season 2 NEVER like donald becoming president That shit will never happen

so how strong is Yuu's power?

Genome Tree doesn't seem to have any limits. But right now she's about equal to Izayoi. You probably could have won if her stamina didn't give out (they fought for days).

Damn No name is probably strong now, are they known and have they a good reputation?

They always have been strong, but now they're even stronger. They would be more or less a mid to ranking 4th digit community in terms of strength alone now.

They're still No Name and there are many communities that look down on them, so that aspect hasn't changed.

Thanks, I wonder when they will become known it's been a while since the story started and they still are not celebrities

How much of the LN does the anime cover, can i just pick up a volume from where the anime finishes, or is it better to just start from the beginning?

Beginning

> start from the beginning?
This. The anime skipped a lot details. Plus, the power levels shown in the anime aren't accurate to the LN's.

Fuck I forgot about it. Now I need to catch up.

Izayoi a shit.
Worse than Kirito and Touma.

That's a nice looking pair of shoes.

Far left is Mikado Tokuteru for those who don't know.

Best God besides Shiroyasha ever.