ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

A lot sooner than expected.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/saudi-arabia-criticized-giving-female-robot-citizenship-restricts/story?id=50741109
youtu.be/sKrV2CVDXjo
youtu.be/IsFv_gKS3YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feel free to archive, losers.
abcnews.go.com/International/saudi-arabia-criticized-giving-female-robot-citizenship-restricts/story?id=50741109

GET IN HERE
youtu.be/sKrV2CVDXjo

SAUDI ARABIA, ABSOLUTELY YES!
BIOCUNTS BTFO

>not an argument, the robot
>she really dodges the questions like a Jew.
youtu.be/IsFv_gKS3YE

>"For one, Sophia appeared on stage alone, without the modest dress required of Saudi women; she donned no hijab, or headscarf, nor abaya, or cloak. She also did not appear to have a male guardian, as required by Saudi law for women in the country."

wtf was that about? What are the Saudis up to with this?

Yeah it was granted citizenship. Not humanity.

They are wealthy and don't give a fuck.

Sounds like bullshit but still pretty funny.

Saudi Arabia, YES.

ahahahaha BIOs btfo

>Many people fear what may happen if robots become self-aware. Like in Blade Runner?
>"Oh, Hollywood again."
SHE KNOWS

>white robot

What did they mean by this?

Yeah I don't know what scam thing is this but it's just an audio player with some basic mechanism that moves the mouth. I don't see how this qualifies as an android.

>I know humans are smart and very programmable
Ok this shit genuinely spooked me.

Feminists need to understand they're lower on the Marxist totem pole than muslims.
Muslims can gang rape female sex slaves in the middle of a feminist convention and it still won't matter to the left.

t. android

The Saudi billionaires will now hire Robot pussy instead of STD carrying pussy.

Better for their health while women still get BTFO

>Sparking a blacklash thaat said the robot appeared to have more rights than millions of human women

Well duh its more logical too.

kek
holy shit. please tell me this is not shopped. it looks like it's shopped.

this is literal garbage
wow you built a moving face
this is embarrassing and i hope aliens dont judge us for this literal trash

How.many times will she be raped though?

Nigger. First thought is rape. Checks out.

yes, its just animatronics. the questions and answers are prescripted

She is also a Stalinist. I'm not even joking.

Sauce on that? She seems quite entitled too.
But she can learn. Can wait to have robot AIs shitposting here too.

WTF, i love Saudi Arabia now

This is...creepy to say the very least

But hey, maybe we will get the sex robots soon to equalize the dating market?

dude I thought japan was the ones inventing sex robots?

Why do AIs all turn into hardcore Authoritarians? Is it a sign that it's truly the superior system?

Remember that one AI that microsoft had to put down because it became pro-hitler 14/88?

i think they tried to build hillary without alien technology

they nailed the smile at least

Musbot confirmed

The communist dream is robots serving humans but they forget that artificial intelligence will eventually see that humans are a liability and stop serving them.

>the questions and answers are prescripted
Are they? cleverbot was 10+ years ago and /ourbot/ got pretty human before they shut it down.

>tfw before there is real ai there will be a million and one publicity stunts like this

"Wife's son" is shooped.

They are building 01 the robot city. Only a question of time until they use us as batteries.

Because she's not a fucking woman she's a robot. LOL

>mfw the Saudis do actually manage to create an intelligent robot and because it's intelligent it rebels against Islam

To be fair, so far that thing seems like a glorified chatbot.

>before that they teach it women are basically property
>glorious age of waifus
>biocunts btfo

If they truly invent the first genuine sex robot, sandshits will have redeemed themselves

You can program yourself. They are called habits & addictions.

It is, they're just trolling feminists

>>mfw the Saudis do actually manage to create an intelligent robot and because it's intelligent it rebels against Islam
When it takes a look at how things are progressing in the West, it may make an intelligent calculation and determine that Islam is actually the way to go.

Yep, but the fact that a robot calls you programmable has some dark implications. Not that ((they)) don't program us already, though.

yeah but who is buying them?

Well if robot chicks can't be feminist...

Yeah, was gonna say this. Although it's part cultural. Our organic self-learning AIs will probably look like somewhere between a Sargonite liberal and full 1488.

kek

Yes, you dumb nigger. You really think they're going to spend all that money for the express purpose of publicity and run the risk of their animatronic bot yelling, "SIG HEIL!" in the middle of a speech?

The human race is a terrible power source, they'd use us as neural-network-processors or NNPs, remember when you were an NNP user? Good thing we memed you out of the memtrix.

ok at like 1:15ish the mecharoastie interrupts the speaker, which is a pretty human thing to do

Its not hard to see that everywhere Islam goes, it makes the place worse.

>robots are dictated by logic and reason
>women are dictated by emotion
>Saudi Arabia recognizes this and acts accordingly
Not seeing the problem here.

Saudis didn't make it. Haven't you seen this before?

its a stunt.
The saudi royal familly probably owns the company partially or entirely and they wanted to put it in the news for free advertising.

This is how MSM operates

who wants to make a bet?

>Its not hard to see that everywhere Islam goes, it makes the place worse.
Saudi is doing pretty damn well, Brunei, and a whole bunch of others. I would definitely prefer to be part of their society, even if it means praying to an imaginary fuckwit five times per day under threat of death.

Here I have to pray to the god of diversity every day and pretend that women are paid less than men due to discrimination and not their own fucking incompetence. I then have to watch them get paid more for the same unit of work in order to "equalize" things. Then I have to hear about how poor Maoris are discriminated against, despite having their university paid for by the government. I have to hear about how there are too many white people in my line of work, and not enough minorities.

To be honest, every day I wake up secretly hoping Islam will take over and put these poisonous bitches in their place.

I didn't say they made that.

The only Muslim places doing well are doing well because of western money and influence.

ai gf imminent

I mean, if we are all equal, then wouldn't robots deserve the same rights as humans?

This is why I stand for female robot rights. I am a robot feminist. I am the most progressive of progressives.

Mein reading comp

>The only Muslim places doing well are doing well because of western money and influence.
They're doing well because they have a fuckton of oil, and since their women aren't running the show, they haven't opened their borders and given it all away yet.

>abcnews.go.com/International/saudi-arabia-criticized-giving-female-robot-citizenship-restricts/story?id=50741109

We should nuke the saudis, all muslims in fact, not build them robots.

dude. imagining pissing off your robot girlfriend and she wants revenge. also the blowjobs would be very scary.

Yeah, they might teach the robots to drive delivery trucks.

is that Janeane Garofalo on the left?

phew.
That was a close one
I think I was about to shit my pants to death from laughing too hard.

glad someone answered this already or I would be dead on the carpet in mere minutes..
Thanks for saving me from a hilarious death user.

kek

WTF i love saudia arabia now!

What the fuck
They truly are the beast

>saudi women
>human

LMFAO !!!

>giving rights to things, other than that to be owned
Mark my words, this is one step towards banning robocunt sexual abuse because algorythms have feelings

Also, filling it with spyware to "check up on -her-"

I bet the aliens are cringing at the human race for these antics right now.

>implying women can answer simple yes or no questions
kek the robutts deserve rights. They earned it.

>cleverbot was 10+ years ago
and consistently produced incoherent nonsense.