JFK ASSASSINATION ULTRA HAPPENING

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! ULTRA HAPPENING IN PROGRESS!

Cambridge News received a tip off about the JFK assassination 25 minutes before it happened.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-41773716

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32271420.pdf
pbs.twimg.com/media/DNHIofLUMAAKPrV.jpg:large
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A British local newspaper received an anonymous call about "some big news" in the US, shortly before President John F Kennedy was assassinated, according to documents.
A memo dated 26 November 1963 said the call was made to the Cambridge News at 18:05 GMT on 22 November 1963.
This was 25 minutes before Kennedy was shot in Dallas, Texas.
A copy of the memo was released by the National Archives in the US in July, but had gone unreported.
It was revealed again when the latest batch of documents relating to the assassination were released on Thursday.

So they release a gazillion new documents, people have barely begun to pour through them, and hours later they just happen to find some “major news,” in the old ones? Sounds fishy.

Fucking MI6.
Makes sense though....007 just finished a mission in 1962 Jamaica, then showed up in Miami beach in '64 before going after Goldfinger.

THE PLOT GETS MORE JEWISH!!!!

can you or any other user give some basic gestalt on that doc?

Take it to please

This bullshit, the Driver shot JFK

>some big news

Real specific there chief

bump

(they) has evolved into (((they)))

>listening to bill cooper

show me a newspaper that doesnt get a tip for "some big news" every 30 minutes of the day

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32271420.pdf

This looks interesting if someone could decipher the handwriting. It's about Oswald and Mexico City.

*jewing intensifies

uhhh.... source??

The UK doesn't have this problem so I don't give a fuck.

pbs.twimg.com/media/DNHIofLUMAAKPrV.jpg:large

WHAT THE FUCK HE WAS SHOT TWICE? 2 GUNMEN CONFIRMED?

have an improved one

it all makes sense now

Could this be about the Ruby cover-up lads?

>forgot pic

every time a president goes out some autistic fuck calls a newspaper to warn them he'll get killed

nothing is happening.

So CIA told MI6 who leaked to the press early by mistake.

We saw this with building 7

>HOMER S.

so jews killed him?

JFK has been assassinated? FUCK

We already knew he was shot twice and we already knew that the original story/testimonies of eyewitnesses claimed two gunmen.

Says nothing about the jfk assasination you jack ass. 'Something big' could be anything. The fact the assassination happened 25 minutes later is a chance of fate. I'm sure a bunch of other 'big' things happened in the US 25 minutes later on that day, but were overshadowed by the assassination.

Reminds me of Building 7.

Why am I not surprised that irrational dumb conspiracy tards will latch onto nothing.

>This is news to him

i just woke up

(((they)))

fucking shithawks aswooping

Pull it, Larry.

who did?

its like noon on a friday

Anything that proves Bush was present at assassination?

>Name.... Ruby at first: not familiar

>Then yes but doesn't know what he looked like.

>Usually if urgent they would ?cite "this would be of interest"

>possibly ke that one of the men ?transcended/translated English ?documentation. Usually sent to embassy. Sometimes... (illegible)
This is hard to do on phone.

>Hell and fire are sworn to be released
Who did what? Who knew? Read up on magic bullet theory, its been well known, especially since Zubruder film, that the first shot hit him in the throat, though the official story is that it went in through his back/shoulder, exited through his chest/neck and lodged into the lung/back of the senator/mayor sitting in front of him in the limo.

There's this:

wheres ted cruz dad

>anti-Casto

No, CIA

archives.gov/files/research/jfk/ releases/docid-32241845.pdf

Page 64, 59 on doc

doesn't get them enough clicks until now
if talked about earlier than today ppl would just call it fake news

fuck off phoneposter

That page is (((gone))). Always screen cap before posting on here.

probably because you are a cunt

There were numerous players in the formal affairs that were being set up by the US

If a US based asset makes the decision to eliminate a member of the higher echelons, then they practice the art of deception using the Israeli's to coordinate their attacks.

Except in this case the US had established a long running plan to create a series of operations throughout the years to eliminate any distractions from their long term plans of global interests.

When the US agents moved in to set up the killings they left paper trails of their side projects in Cuba and the rest of the Caribbean nations that they were planning on taking over.

These men were instrumental in setting these stages and leaving trails of associations that were under orders of the then director of the CIA George Herbert Walker Bush.

His umbrella projects were known to be tied to Interpol and MI5/6/7 through an informant that was a part of their operations.

Through the employment of this individual at a later time at the San Francisco Police Dept Forensics Office, a strange series of letters and cards arrived after the time of the Kennedy Assassinations to show that these were the same killing teams that took out JFK, MLK, and RFK

Later going on to make their escape dressed up in cult attire, these cult members were regularly known to gather around the bohemian grove and other areas of interest where they began their most dangerous games.....the thrill of the chase is what they call it now.

Here is the Interpol informant that had that very call made.....working in the US making other very similar calls before the attacks were made

....Anton La Vey posing with a man called Lt. Col. Michael Aquino....the director of the DOD Psych Warfare associations in the notorious Project Monarch affairs that were later used to blackmail any politician that wouldn't play along in line with these affairs.

Here are the two Texans that were there running the shots from the knoll and the DalTex building

The one man even calls himself Dal Neitzel and the other calls himself Forrest Fenn

The famous "treasure hunter on NBC"

Here they are with their little Mockingbird

Sammy Davis Jr

Teh Sammich

But it was common knowledge that there were tons of anonymous tips warning that JFK was going to be assassinated.

This isn't new info at all.

If it can now be verified, then it is "new".

Man... Kennedy do not deserve to die
He was a good man. He did everything to avoid a apocalypse
What dirty commies think about him?

Dude, read a biography on JFK. The man hated commies to his core.

Kennedy was one of the few senators who sided with McCarthy in the 50s. He was strongly anti-communism. He made tons of enemies.

Greenwich mean time is like metric to the Yanks, they fuck it up continuously.

You mean Rubenstein?

Based president
Mfw there were people in 60's that knew the true face of communism

MI6 had figured what was about to go down

Can someone please give me a quick rundown on this shit? What's going on?

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/ releases/docid-32241845.pdf

This link is 404

>archives.gov/files/research/jfk/ releases/docid-32241845.pdf

He left a space in it

All the conspiracy theorists have been right for the past 50 years...
All the links and connections that were ridiculed..
Are now revealed.
But the real conspirators... Are protected as always.

Big if jew

so who was behind the assassination?

What kind of drink is that? A mint julep?

And who do you think made that call...

>ULTRA HAPPENING IN PROGRESS!
>a dead mick
nope

Oh fug DDDD:

Oswald took a meeting in a building owned by MI6 in New Orleans the day before the assassination, makes sense those homosexuals would hang out together

Took me a few seconds to see it. Brilliant shop.

kek master memer here 10000 internets to you XD

So autistics screechings or real happening and jew conspiracy found out ?

>the bohemian grove
we should wait until their next party and nuke that place

>The man hated commies to his core.
Solomon was the first communist

>MI6 had figured
more like had ordered

>so who was behind the assassination?
all the fascists who were going to lose billions because of Kennedy's foreign policy

Yea I don't have the link but page 64 of the files confirm that Jews paid for JFK to be killed

holy FUGGGGGGGG

Chk^
As I just said.
The real conspirators are concealed and protected.
I'd look at GHWBush, LBJ, and their backers and bankers...
The CIA was doing some deep shit in Burma and the Golden Triangle just prior to Vietnam.,,
Drugs, weapons, even a lame attempt to invade China...
Kennedy was an impediment. LBJ a facilitator. ...

i lold

CIA Daddy Bog?

Are you fucking retarded? Have you never seen a URL before?

yes interesting

>What's the police sketch from? Presidio?

Yes because he was interfering with their nuclear program. Among other things. Gadafi said this also.

Posting my best jew for this

Something about tapes being made at a base.

Meant to say tapes being made at a base in Cuba.

>The document, from the deputy director of the FBI James Angleton to the director, J Edgar Hoover, said the British Security Service (MI5) had reported that the call was made to the senior reporter of the newspaper.

CIA counterintelligence director James Angleton is himself one of the main suspects in this event.

interview with mexico city tap center chief Arnold Arehart - asking about tapes of oswald
this was part of LIERODE?

Somebody find the one where they say the KGB had proof Lyndon Johnson had JFK killed

you did not consider that we had daylight savings time in effect on that date, therefore 25 mins ahead of time becomes 35 mins after the fact.

Get lifting

Why did (((they))) assassinate JFK?

NOT A DRILL

ITS HAPOENING!!!!

GET IN HERE

SMOKING GUN!!!!

>low detail doc from altered CIA records
>reddit spacing
>eurocuck

Wow op, you sure are a faggot.

Chk