Assimilation is a lie

Assimilation is a lie

25 years ago my country took in over 80.000 Bosnians. Many of them had children who were born and raised in this country.

The second generation speaks Slovene but majority of them do not speak it properly. These people go about their lives speaking a broken version of my language and spreading it around thus normalizing it.

Slovene children living around majority foreign areas then pick off that language because it is pushed by our pop culture and media.

So the foreigners effectively destroyed our culture and balkanized it making us more similar to them while meeting us the half way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyways my dude, how slovenia, seems like a comfy healthy nation from what ive seen

Fucking bosnians ruining such a pretty country. I was in Slovenia in 2008 for Erasmus. Lovely country.

Seriously, why are Muslims so fucking retarded? Even the "white" ones like Bosnians and Albanians are bad. I doubt a Croat or Serb would do this

Everyone speaks a broken version of slovenian

Thanks to Toporišič and idiots like him

Slovenians speak broken Serbian.

Are Bosnians like Muslim?

I have no fucken clue. Had a Uber driver who was Bosnian and said he was Muslim.

Your region gets confusing sometimes user

Bosnians are cancer.

yeah they're basically a turkish rape baby containment country.

>The second generation speaks Slovene but majority of them do not speak it properly. These people go about their lives speaking a broken version of my language and spreading it around thus normalizing it.

Oh yeah, ask the Londoners about their language and how niggers have ruined it. Now the BBC is using that nigger language on their website. topkek

35 years ago some suffered more, much more than others.

I want to go home, I am so sorry I could not defend Bosnia...I am so sorry I was not there.

you and your kin made the right call. There is nothing in Bosnia except Islam and bootleg tobbacco

you were visited by the eternal ghost of evlija čelebija. enjoy your burek jarane

It's true. Assimilation is a lie. It only happens under certain rare circumstances such as the two peoples being very similar to begin with and wanting to assimilate.

That's because your language is so similar to Bosnian. Learning a dialect is always harder than learning a different language.
Bosnian children in Austria speak German very well, you can't distinguish how they speak from Austrian.

Assimilation only work in ex white colonies such as Canada, the US and Australia. People who moved there and move there now adopt the host culture because it is all about immigration.

Countries with a native population as majority will never be able to assimilate anyone. Multiculturalism is what happens.

The whole of Balkans speaks a bastardized version of Slovene, what is history you fucking swedish piece of brown shit?

Can confirm

You must be literally retarded to believe this.
Serbs, Croats, Bosnians and Montenegrins speak an almost identical language with fewer differences among them than German dialects within Austria.
Yet you believe that their language comes from tiny Slovenia. What the fuck?

Sta je janez? Ne hodi cez progo je smrtno nevarno. Eto to sam ja naucija kad sam proletija ti kroz drzavu na putu za Minhen. Jesu tih 100 iljada bosanaca sad 30% populacije? A di su ti srbi? Na kraju ces ti biti taj koji se ne asimilira. Joj janez janez, ko vas ne zna janez. Kako cete platit jednog dana podlost.

The Bosnian war was the most retarded war in human history.
Damn Bosniaks wanted to be independent of Serbs and Croatians so they split off with a territory that contained 40% Serbs and 15% Croatians.
Why in the hell didn't they split off with their Muslim parts and saved the people from war?
Now they live in nation where every ethnic group blocks the other one and as a result they are poor as shit. Well done!
Hundreds of thousands of dead in order to create a failed state worse than Albania.

So they balkanized your balkan culture?

Lol

>Bosnians
I've been in Slovenia many many times. You took only MUDSLIMES.

replace bosnians with literally any other balkanroach/butthurt belt nationality and you've got on of the biggest problems in europe
east european trash likes to push everything on the pislamists, thing is they're exactly the same type of shit
deport deport deport

>why are >>mudslimes

They're strange in an exotic way, seeing white people in hijabs or with muzzie neckbeards

most of them are pretty fucking far from white

Came here to confirm OP.

I have attached a spreadsheet. The last column shows how many people declared themselves as Slovenes in the last population counting in 2011. The very last two cells basically say, that declaring your nationality is not mandatory to be included in the population count.

Source is the national office for statistics.

> balkanroach responding to """austrian""" balkanroach about muh yugo trash wars
classic
anyways, it's always really nice seeing you subhuman shout about talking about triggers to that was as if they are what caused it, but in case you need a friendly reminder yugoslavshitland was broken up because germany/austria wanted to get rid of it, with later on down the line the amerilards needing to do their NATOcuck war-profiteering
all your inter-tribe bullshit is irrelevant and was only used as a means to an end
now all we have to do is deport the motherfuckers who snuck in here since the 90s and we're all set

you only got 2 million people? what a peoplelet

I'm just talking about the few huwhite ones I've seen, the aforementioned was a blonde in a hijab and she couldn't have been Anglo since she had a very balkanoid face

> shout about talking about triggers to that was
lmao
shout about triggers to that war*

yeah well, that's still way different than seeing a blonde Dutch girl like that.

fucking cia niggers

You are mostly right, western countries wanted to get rid of yugoslavia. They just used our internal conflicts. If the west hadn't armed croats and bosnian muslims we would have everything under control.

Yugonostalgic serbian commie detected

Assimilation has always been a fucking lie
Look at my country for example. Do you see us speaking Cherokee and sleeping in tipis?

What makes you think that from the text I wrote above?

>Assimilation is a lie
it worked for us until nonwhite nonchristians started showing up

The only reason we aren't speaking German is WWI and WWII made the general public dislike German immigrants

If 80 000 people can change your language in mere 25 years it kinda is your fault

You know what must be done.

maybe it's because you live in a pozzed anti-white shithole?
at the time of WW2/WW2end if one were to live in america, you could turn on the fucking radio and listen to a song about the AMAZING ching ching pong food and other non-white related propaganda

What songs about ching chong food? In the fucking 50s?

I present to you, the Gaylords - one of the richest gems of american culture
youtube.com/watch?v=ptuhmNUuvrk

>The whole of Balkans speaks a bastardized version of Slovene

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Only kebab sellers, cleaners and construction workers don't speak Slovene here. I never in my whole life had to deal with people from Balkan.
All you have to do is have good grades so you can go to good school and college and there I guarantee you you won't find non-slovene speakers. It's mostly because of their simplified language that they can't be good at school / college.
We need cheap labour and I would rather have them working here than blacks or "refugees".

Why do you hate balkan people are they really that bad? How would you rank them in order(only ex yu ones)

turkroaches == croatroaches == serbroaches == boznegs == bosnoroaches == plumbercuckers == dogshit you accidentally stepped on

What are you implying.
They seem to be making fun of oriental cultures not embracing it. Maybe I'm wrong though.

That's a 50s song
AFTER WWII

roach is rite tho

You were weak. Your culture was weak.

>Slovenes complaining about having bosnians in his country
That's like a spanish complaining about having catalonians in his country.

You're the same people, but with different cultures, genetically you cluster together.

>got his ass saved by nato and the west.
same shit happened in Libya with ghaddfi too, he was keeping the country holding the muslim terrorists back, and nato just went full fucking retard
and now that its backfired, and the countries that comprise nato are falling because they went full retard, they are, of course, blaming their own people for it, and anyone but themselves
I give it at most 5 years before they go even more retard and start trying to genocide their own people "because muh alt-right" or some stupid bullshit
God I hate this planet so fucking much