youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg&bpctr=1504367028
youtube.com/watch?v=XoR1UxXUlz8&bpctr=1504368559
youtube.com/watch?v=jvnj7HVV8mw
censoredlist.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
freeblackjackdoc.com/
freeblackjackdoc.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Youtube Jail doesn't fucking work, how retarded are these people? That Jared Taylor video surged up like 400,000 views over a couple of days just due to the Streisand Effect.

He unironically believes in god and pizzagate.

He's a boob.

Oey Vey, this goy speaks the truth!
Shut it down!

It just Red Pill's normies to censorship of the (((media))), its a great tool for us to exploit and use to our advantage.

i dont want to take the black pill but this could have been prevented by just forcing them to not discriminate on political basis.
they're allowed to just delete anything they think is too edgy. and the market will never give us a competitor to the jewtube.

fuck man the way they go after bps is pretty worrying.
Its like they know a lot of his ideas are the end game alternative to the newfag understanding of the alt right.

He's our boob. Jog off, Jeff.

Censored here. Any Mirror?

hooktube.com/watch?v=NanumqpBDtA&bpctr=1509095417

its up on hooktube please stop being dumb niggers and spread the word about this.

Www.Censoredlist.com has all the videos that are put into limited state.

Both are real. Fuck off.

Actually Hooktube is a better alternative to use for sharing. They updated it to not have region blocking capabilities and to also be able to download videos easily.

>They

Are they jews? I did not know if they were. I just know about Hooktube being updated.

Kinda of ironic isn't it? The United States greatest victory will result in its destruction because Americans aren't smart enough to maintain what they have.

>they
It's just me

the copy pasta youtube doesn't want you to read:

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

You're the owner of hooktube? If so get rid of java you dumb nigger.

>pls be the only site on the internet stuck in the stone age and increase your charity workload 100x because i cant be assed to read a few javascripts to make sure they dont hack my harddrive

>here's what I read on Sup Forums last week
No one cares

Waj-cocksucker normally only bans:
1. anything mentioning the truth about the immigrant invasion
2. nazi related material
But this barely qualifies for that second category at all, it's just straight up right wing censorship.
Also note that you can't make technical complaint on these vids anymore.

t.

They get demonetized though

a-are y-you nordbro bot?

Yes, but after months of a common understanding I suddenly got serial banhammered and had to stop. Resetting IP every 30 mins isn't fun and interferes with my other work.

I just got btfo

mods are really a cancer

And also
3. Anyone shedding light on Islam...
fucking leftist authoritarian trash.

also nice job m8, many times I named yo nordbro bot and cyborg for your nearly inhumane skills and many times you told me you were not a bot, I had many giggles. Glad to know you are ok

Seen most of his videos and didn't know that, meh most of his stuff is on point anyway

anyone got a list of censored vids?

this site:

I just want to fucking add the video to my private playlist so I can watch it later. Why won't YouTube even let me do this?

Just incase you want some highlights:
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1504002813
youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g&bpctr=1504003049
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1504004634
youtube.com/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1504004634
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtube.com/watch?v=QzGvkNOHooQ&ab_channel=HistoryTruths&bpctr=1504366204
youtube.com/watch?v=jmNmGEf-gSg&bpctr=1504367028
youtube.com/watch?v=XoR1UxXUlz8&bpctr=1504368559

Make a goolag folder and lock away your bookmarks in there.

Thank You, we hear You.
We respect You.

P.S.
I like cat

His video is based on this: youtube.com/watch?v=jvnj7HVV8mw

But the original channel was banned some time ago. I believe this is the message we should keep pushing everywhere as hard as we can as it undermines the (((elites))) more than any other.
Anyone reuploading this video should be clear though that your Google account will be banned eventually. They will try to prevent this message from spreading.

No, it isn't Nazi propaganda material, neither is it censorship of the right wing.
They want us to die and so they must prevent us at all cost from undermining this negative foundation myth and from viewing ourselves in a positive way.

Anti-western sentiment has been at the heart of the left for decades, it's how they wage political warfare.
Whenever something raises your eyebrows there's usually a political+financial explanation, eg. spread of wage gap lies to put hillary in office.

But it's not really about putting women like Hillary in office, it is used as a tool to push pathological self criticism and self hatred on us.
i doubt they give a crap about Hillary, she's just someone that fits and uses their narrative.
The goal though is to have men hate women, women hate men, whites hate themselves, non whites hate white.
So in effect create dysfunctional societies that are incapable of defending themselves and their heritage because the individual members of these societies cannot see anything positive in their culture and heritage.
They want to destroy us in a physically, this much is clear to me.
The only question in my mind is if they are willing to use weapons like our nuclear arsenals to exterminate us if the psychological attack on us fails.
It is absolutely a possibility. There are many jews in command in the US, they could trigger a Russian retaliation if they gave the order to attack.

I'm not surprised, this video is actually spot on. I never thought about it through that angle. To me, it's just his best video.

Damn, a Silica Pepe? Rare as fuck

In any case, if we survive this we must make sure to remove any jew from power and influence over our nations militaries.
If necessary we should even use genetic tests to determine who is a jew and who isn't.
We just can't take that kind of risk, because it is obvious who in our societies is pushing hatred against Russia most aggressively.
It's almost invariably jews who do this. Even those who could be considered right wing like Shapiro push this hatred.
Why? Because they can use them as a tool for mutual annihilation of all European peoples on earth.

>having jewtube remember your links for you so that they can profile you

But it does work, the view spike happened only because it was the first video to be put in such a state, after those 400,000 ended it stopped recieving views alltogether - essentially it has been removed from access to those who are not aware of it already.

ahahaha never seen a video get JUSTed this hard

The novelty of youtube jail will wear off. For every video that gets boosted now, with outrage still fresh, a dozen or more videos are quietly forgotten.

In a few months outright censorship will be normalised and will work like a charm.

Do you seriously think that Google cares about 400.000 views in the long run?

There's loads of money in putting whichever preferred candidate in office, that has been going on since before the ancient greeks. It is an ingroup thing though, and I can guarantee the jews have a hand in that jar, as do christians, chinese etc. including shady shit like the Jewish mobsters, and mafia.
Jews would have ended us by now if they were trying, they're not as stupid as jihadis. If anything it's our lack of ingroup preference that is doing us in.
The anti-american stance is also partly a Machiavellian strategy, to bring the strongest enemy you can find through the backdoor, side with the weak and seize power.
Feminists though are actually seeking military control, I don't think I need to explain how dangerous that is.

Remember to catalog all censored vids censoredlist.com/

I have the sneaking suspicion that's a trap, but i'll bite. Sauce?

You're part of the problem. Claim to be redpilled yet can't wait to shit over a fellow westerners conservative belief.

Guys, do videos from sites like Minds work on here?
Cause if that's the case, then fuck google, let it burn.

Here's another thing to consider. Google is working on AI. Many companys have tried in the past. The only real way to get an AI is to have a self learning program. For that the AI needs to consume massive amounts of data. In the past every such attempt has made the AI spout racial statistics, racist jokes and right wing talking points.

What if these videos are removed from any automatic search not for our sake but to not interfere with an AI using youtube videos to learn?

Youtube introduced many features making it easier for AIs to "view" videos. Translated subtitles, etc.

If true that would result in an AI whose perception of the world itself is filtered, not the interpretation.

> Tilted to hide masculine shoulders
> dress to hide small hips
> chin hiding adam's apple
> only has four fingers

Anzu, she's a turkroach living in Japan now

>tfw you are afraid of source because it may be trap

what a time to live...

anyways i think it's not trap i saw some pics of her around net
but i may be wrong

lurk more newfag

but no she isn't a trap

>she

Anzu

Wtf? You were always doing God's work

BPS is an anti-German, JIDF tier Eternal Anglo. Not my goy, boy.

Sorry, but I cannot agree with your analysis. We always had a strong in group preference and we had it for thousands of years.
You can determine easily when exactly this identity started to erode and which figures were pushing the narratives that are destroying us from within.
Freud and the sexual revolution which caused degeneracy, the end of the classical family unit and low birth rates.
Marx who had the same goals regarding families and hated Christianity even more than Freud, giving rise to a totalitarian government that exterminated millions of Christians.
Cultural Marxists and Postmodernists who instructed us to deconstruct and hate the institutions we created and evolved over 2 thousand years.
Institutions that served us and gave us security from outside threats.
You will find very few non-jews who created these revolutionary ideas which always aimed at destroying or they'd say "transforming" our societies.
You will also find very few non-jews among the Avantgarde and the leading heads who initially implemented these destructive policies.
There is no way all of this could have happened without Jewish influence. And all because they look so similar to us, so it's hard for commoners to detect them.

How do you know how many views it got? Dont they hide that in limited state?

An AI, if such a thing could ever be created (which I doubt) would transcend all barriers imposed on it by men.
There is no way to control a free, non deterministic mind, except for killing it.
If we could do such a thing we would not need prisons for those among us who choose to be criminals.
For me all of this AI stuff is phantasy land nonsense like people believing in the 60ties that they would have flying cars in 20 years.

If it was the case that we had no strong in group preference, how would you explain the state of Eastern Europe and its fierce nationalism and Antisemitism?
They were shielded from Postmodernism and Cultural Marxism because they were shielded by a backwards system from the outside world for decades.
Jews were purged by the mid 30ties from the Soviet Union for their self destructive policies were even abhorrent to someone like Stalin.
Now that they've been freed they can't understand the West anymore for it has degenerated to such an enormous degree since the last time they freely interacted with this culture.

The JQ needs solving above all others

>baaaaah mommy he is not a fedora like me
> i cannot watch his videos anymore

It is more then just the JQ, although that is the central component. We need to forge a whole new mythology for western peoples. To be honest I would not be above some careful lies and distortions to create this myth after settling the JQ as they provide the perfect enemy to found the myth on.

Then again that is no better then project Bluebeam and founding the NWO on a fake alien invasion. I guess I am no better then the kikes that currently control the world

>There is no way to control a free, non deterministic mind, except for killing it.
That's not true. You don't have to give your AI the ability to surf the web. For the purposes of my post it's enough if the AI has access to only Youtube. (maybe not even a live version)

Have you considered the possibility that a mind can create its own ideas? Just like we do?

What a bunch of fucking k*kes

>i dont want to take the black pill but this could have been prevented by just forcing them to not discriminate on political basis.
it infuriates me how obvious this double standard is but the left defends it without fail.

we should signal boost this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agnosticism
Here you go retard.

Read about Dutroux affair and Franklin scandal. The elite pedophilia is very real. Fuck off shill.

This just proves the fedora attacks against anybody Christian largely comes from leftypol.

I agree. Aristocracy and monarchs were the first Europeans who have been turned into functional jews centuries ago.
It's no wonder they do all these things that "ebil whites" have always accused jews of.
Pedophilia, ritual murder of children, rape and so on.

Well, no, christians get alot of flak because of how cucked their various branches are nowadays as well as the many undesirable aspects of even the traditional christian dogma. It's obvious to anyone that the elites, especially the (((elites))), are full of pedophiles though.

You're hooktube and nordbot?
That's even more based than I thought.

>Youtube Jail doesn't fucking work
but it does. Unless this video is reuploaded on other accounts normies won't come across it.
Sure natzees on the 4chins might now about it but most of us already agree with it.

And that's one of his best videos. And nothing racially inflammatory. Did they even give a reason? Seems like blatant censorship for muh thought crime.

What about to win in freeblackjackdoc.com/ and forgot about this pol bullshit

What about to win in freeblackjackdoc.com and forgot about this pol bullshit

is this ironic spam or actual spam?

just one is real

anzu is a girl

>a faggot ecelebs logo (because he's too ugly) on my board
fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

>pizzagate

pizzagate is real and you're a retard

Just watched. Probably his best video.

Doesn't that guy do tourist guide videos?

Truth but nobody cares. Left right nobody understands, you lost.