OPERATION ALLAHWAVE

OPERATION ALLAHWAVE

Operation ALLAHWAVE is a go! I repeat! OPERATION ALLAHWAVE IS A GO!!!
Okay autists, the time has come to trigger muzzies at unspeakable levels.

>Download YouTube twerk video's or anything degenerate with women or faggots

>edit audio on video to an allah's prayer mp3 (found in YouTube)

>mix with a beat

>post results from YouTube and share on muzzie boards

This will trigger the muzzies to unspeakable levels. Label videos ALLAHWAVE as this is now a genre of music. The shit storm will be of epic proportions. GO GO GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=8n20mDV_xaI&lc=z22yy1gq1peydfluoacdp43bofyddpdktv2wubn4n21w03c010c.1509066547431632
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
youtu.be/fKhtBo6rJ10
vocaroo.com/i/s0N7iZViMJPg
linx.li/0ha1ycph.flac
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf
youtu.be/_uLDBHSSWYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even if you do follow through it probably won't mean anything

Whatever muhhamad

IT'S RAIDING TIME!
reddit.com/r/islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/
reddit.com/r/islam/

youtube.com/watch?v=8n20mDV_xaI&lc=z22yy1gq1peydfluoacdp43bofyddpdktv2wubn4n21w03c010c.1509066547431632 [Open]

Link to the original mudslime salt mine

all i see is Sup Forumstards
WHERE IS THE SALT?

>This sort of shit is what makes people want to kill you. i wish that one day i will cross paths with one of you mother fuckers and at that time, i wish to have 3 knives with me. I want to plunge one of those knives into one of your eye sockets as i use the other knife to cut off you manhood. if you happen to be a woman, i will plunge the knife deep into you hole and wiggle it around. Ill ask you if you like it. When you cry out, i will plunge my last knife into your wailing mouth. Ill hope that youre strong enough to not die. using the knife that was once in your eye socket, i will cut open your throat . I will pull you by your hair and into your parents home. I will then present you to them at the dinner table and make them eat you. Ill ask them how you taste. When you mother cries out, ill pull out the knife i used on your privates and cut her tongue out. As she lays on the ground bloody, ill ask you dad how it tastes to have his own medicine dripping down his throat. After all, why should they bring yo into this world and not have a taste of what they made every other person who crossed paths with you taste. Except in this case, i was kind.
I cut off your head and delivered it to your grand parents. At least, now you wont go without a piece of you being in the coffin.

lel found the salt

on it

Jesus Christ... these things are not human and should be Exterminated thoroughly

Use the autist created Eminem diss track parody from last week:
vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j

>vocaroo.com/i/s1HewB3nAt7j
youtu.be/fKhtBo6rJ10

My contribution
do your part fgts

This is just a shitty Arab love song mate, you should use the adhan or at least a nasheed or something.

Bump :^)

Hammad Gon' Give It To Ya

vocaroo.com/i/s0N7iZViMJPg

higher quality linx.li/0ha1ycph.flac

Bump

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

>greek
>nu-pol
checks out

>bosnian
>disapproves of allahwave
checks out

bump

My latest contribution cheers

youtu.be/_uLDBHSSWYU

That's gay as fuck.

It's perfect!

It´s awesome but it´s missing drums in my opnion

Sage, motherfucker.

y so mad muhaMAD?

Bump

We all know that Allahwave is the future of music.

>dude lets trigger muslims by showing them lots of videos of hot white women dancing provocatively
Why not use fags?

BUMP!

lol do you really think those camel fuckers living in the west knows arabic, they are probably just appreciating the dank tunes