imgur.com/a/PiAkw
>Raqqa Oct16
imgur.com/a/9oXDl
>SE Syria oct11
imgur.com/a/q2oaN
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Oct26
>Iraqi Armed Forces impose full control over the H-2 Airbase and several villages
>Led by Tiger Forces SAA liberate Saqr Island in DeZ following 15 hour op that began last night
>Hama; Republican Guards and Qalamoun Shield manage to reclaim Jubb al-Abyad
>RU MoD; US forces, armed groups impede access to Rukban Camp, prevent Sy govt from organizing safe corridor/delivering supplies to camp
>Genl Hassan informed that his Tiger Forces will lead the offensive from T-2 to Albukamal, will not commence until DeZ City is liberated
>Tiger Forces, SAA enter Ummal District after overrunning the front-lines of IS seize municipal post office/impose fire control over Al-Safa Mosque
>PMU/Iraqi Armed Forces storm last IS positions at Rawah, liberate large patch of highway leading to strategic border city of Al-Qa’im
>SAA/Hezbollah officially liberate T-2 Pumping Station after several days of fighting
>Tillerson: Assad family reign coming to end, "only reason Syrian forces have been successful has been because of the air support they have received from Russia.”
>Erdogan; Operation in Idlib largely complete, other potential military targets in Sy, namely the Kurdish held Afrin

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe36rfN8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KhAB-250
youtube.com/watch?v=XKd2AHC0vfk
archive.is/c0YIx
youtube.com/watch?v=LLx7XdzdTTI
cbrneworld.com/_uploads/download_magazines/Managing_the_deficit.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10256236/Syrian-opposition-claims-1300-killed-in-chemical-attack.html
diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/Syrian_Chemical_Programme.pdf
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/235094/Jp_115_JD_PM_Syria_Reported_Chemical_Weapon_Use_with_annex.pdf
buenosairesherald.com/article/138914/syria-activists-say-assad-forces-killed-500-people-in-gas-attack
bostonglobe.com/2013/08/31/obama-seeking-congressional-authorization-for-military-action-against-syria/tPib1Z5mo9Wm0TYV5xVyzM/story.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/923867423270256641
whoghouta.blogspot.com
whoghouta.blogspot.hu/2013/11/the-conclusion.html
southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-rubidah-town-in-deir-ezzor-forbid-civilians-from-returning-to-their-homes-in-raqqa-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"It's not unusual, to be groped by any kikes"
~Tom Jones 2017

Death to israel

First fur Israel will win

S O O N
O
O
N

Faggots

How close are you to a Turk genetically?

Armored Kurdish Infantry?

Jej stay mad

Just in time.
America saved the day once again.

Anyway
Death to America and its allies

I dont get it
Whats different?

>Greeks are more Turk than actual Turks

Its a battle map of turkey
/tg/ soon

>You should read it, its not that long. It doesn't make any accusations (that's not their job) and their work is arguably objective, otherwise they'd get axed by Russia and China.

Link plz?

How the hell did you find it? The last one I can find is the sixth report, and that one is from July.

Also few notes:
>its not that long.

Then you're probably reading the summary rather than the full report.

>otherwise they'd get axed by Russia and China.

They actually DID get axed by Russia and China, just a few days ago.

where did you get the map

There's a Devil in this bread

T90 in the deserts
youtube.com/watch?v=bsMJe36rfN8

Nvm just realized you were talking about the FFM report and not the latest JIM report that everyone's talking about. Fucking acronyms. I don't know about the integrity of FFM, but it's supposedly based on their work that JIM makes its conclusions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KhAB-250

this is consistent with the crater

nice reading comprehension

Suheil in Mayadeen
youtube.com/watch?v=XKd2AHC0vfk

What is "this", there are 4-5 different Khab-250 bombs.

Say something nice to them :')

Don't reply to joke-flags
Sunny genocide is an option

actual turks as in the central asian steppe nomads you fag
You guys are just Slavic Armenian Greek Rape babies

Which one of you did this

>the Turk is literally closer to Central Asians and Iranians than to Greeks/Armenians (No Armenians in the map though)
>ur Greek/Slavic
Well what did i expect from a gypsy
anyway

Good job to figure out who are your guys and who's not.

I always wonder why they dress all different. One with helm the next with a cal the next a scarf the next nothing.
All colors mixed.
This is not "uni"form this is "multi"form

u are kurd

>Imagine actually believing this

gypsies aint bright

some important pictures are still missing, help them out

Fascinating that the burst conveniently did not move the lightweight cap out of the crater or the bomb casing for that matter.

It was placed. Enough force to burst the casing would have thrown the parts more than a couple of feet.

I'd do it if I had homosuheil folder

Who will reach Abu Kamal first?

your mother. she cannot resist Kamal the bull.

SAA insha'llah

it doesn't matter who reaches it, saa will liberate it. sdf only strolls through desert, doesn't really fight

>Iran Could Recruit Al-Qaeda to Launch Terror Attacks Against the US
>Many people will dismiss the idea of a pact between the Iranian Regime and al-Qaeda because of the Shiite/Sunni divide but Iran has often sided with Sunni terror groups against the enemy it calls “the big Satan”; the US.
>It is no secret that they have worked together in the past; the IRGC gave Osama bin Laden and other high-ranking al-Qaeda members shelter after the 2002 US invasion of Afghanistan. This was verified by a US State Department official in 2006 who said that they were not only sheltering al-Qaeda but also plotting terrorist activities from the luxury compound.
archive.is/c0YIx

Dirty Shia dogs.

that seems pretty believable. it could have been blasted downwards and done some kind of spin to end up face up but it seems real unlikely.

Gay marriage legal in syria when?
Feels good to be part of the most liberal general on Sup Forums
This is underdog tier and we are winning.
And soon with the help of suheil we will winn the hearts of the gay community

>This entire post

is this your mother's dildo
she's nuts

>Iran Could Recruit Al-Qaeda to Launch Terror Attacks Against the US

>the current state of roachposting

I think you should be more worried about the current state of your mother's fantasies than my posting

Geneva talks begun one and half an hour ago I think.

The PMU are volunteers with the aim of defending the iraqi soil which explains that they don't have specific uniform

eurogenes k36

Who's equipping them?
Someone has to. Or do they need to buy equipment themselves?
Arleast let everyone ware a helmet and some body armor. This shit saves lifes

The correct name of that bomb is OBAS-250-235P and the "filler cap" clearly doesn't belong to it. Pic related, that's the outer side of the filler cap, your pic shows the inner side.

>Dirty Shia dogs.
We dindu nuffin, we are white and nationalist just like israelis.

WAIT the syrian football team got greenbussed?

is it because they didnt make it into the WC

You seem to have some knowledge on it. How do you think dangerous it is in reality? Given it was theoretically dropped 500 metres from a town of 2000, with the wind in direction of the residential place, how would the casualties look? I'm genuinely curoius.

Khamanei is AZERBAIJANI (TÜRK) not F

>North Koreans teach Finns Taekwondo (ITF)
youtube.com/watch?v=LLx7XdzdTTI

thoughts /sg/?

I posted the most recent map on deir ez zor yesterday. Why has no one bothered to update the op on it?

Also, webm of how it works.

Might be it's in the "Random" album, take a look lad.

here´s a (You)
but please stop spamming every thread
there are enough fin threads on Sup Forums

>but please stop spamming every thread
i literally only posted it once at the END of the last thread

Mornings guys

good morning amerimutt mutt mongrel subhuman sperm cocktail of 60 people.

Not in there. The only maps on Deir Ez Zor are outdated. Peto updated his map showing a major industrial district along woth saqr island being captured.

Good question, it also depends on several other factors, temperature, topology(sarin is heavier than air) etc, but in ideal conditions, the first ~200 meters would be lethal, and other 2-300m would cause heavy symptoms. The residents of the town should survive with minor headaches.

this is how I will call amerimutts from now on. In my opinion calling them “amerimutts” without any addition is a bit meager.

>openly supports al-qaeda in syria

How can any single individual, especially a liberal lgbtpz feminist, support them?

Ah, I know which one, alright, just remind the next baker at the end of bread, Peto is my favourite map maker due to detail, he has to have good sources on the ground.
Hmm.. Alright, so the story of this specific attack kinda doesn't add up at all. It must've been dropped preciselly in the middle of the town to cause this much harm, preferably on some hill as you say if it's heavier than air.
Another question if you have some time, if you have windows, doors, everything just closed, not specially prepared, but normally, as in home (I know it doesn't work like that in Arab lands cause they rarely have even windows) would the substance be able to penetrate into the house?

CONFIRMED! SAA is going to liberate Hell! All glory to president Assad! Ya bashar!
Every
Single
Inch

>major general issam zahreddine dies
>viewed as a great tragedy
>days pass
>SAA advancing in hell
>tfw Major General Zahreddine hsd himself killed just to liberate Hell

Also, the 40kg sarin this bomb carries isn't that much. Allegedly, the ghouta attack was carried out with ~750-800kg sarin, and it caused only 5-600 deaths. The notorious hack and Bellingcat fellow Dan Kaszeta even wondered at one point that the 800kg estimate was too low because it's not enough to cause that many causalities: cbrneworld.com/_uploads/download_magazines/Managing_the_deficit.pdf

Warriors of peace did nothing wrong. 9/11 is misunderstanding, nothing serious.

Why do American toddlers shoot and kill innocents every week?

Lol nothing you say will make you anything more than a roach. All shitskins in the middle east are subhuman garbage and you can easily tell that by how much of a mess your pathetic countries are.

Gibe map please.
How many Gates of hell has the saa already captured?

I don't know, the article provides some insight, but still it doesn't add up at all. 40kg dropped in the middle of the day on a market would've caused much more than alleed 90 casualties, while even 800kg dropped far, far away from the place like it was in fact, would do hell knows how much, since it was very far from populated areas. Seriously I'm more convinced that SyAF hit a chemical cache in a warehouse by accident.

~50% of women actually have the fantasy to get raped.
Also in bdsm rapeplay is pretty common.

Allso almost every woman i encounterd and introduced her to bdsm liked it.

First of ten circles are liberated

Get lost with derailing and your fantasies. Go somewhere else.

Unless you have airtight doors, it should, but it takes time for the lethal dose to build up. People on the ground floor and basements would still be in danger, but those on the upper floors shouldn't die unless they are dumb.

Alright, thanks. It's not like I plan on gassing someone, just curious how the substance works in reality, since I've never seen it live, and probably won't see. Cheers.

What's been happening in syria since deir?

Ghouta(Zamaika) is a more urban environment than KS, with overall more ideal conditions to for a mass causality event to take place.

Sources vary a lot from less than 300 to almost one and half thousand, but yeah I agree, it's all tight space, almost perfect for using poison like this. Just to share a few articles with various claims, with ironically enough the best documented one being SOHR:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10256236/Syrian-opposition-claims-1300-killed-in-chemical-attack.html
diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/Syrian_Chemical_Programme.pdf
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/235094/Jp_115_JD_PM_Syria_Reported_Chemical_Weapon_Use_with_annex.pdf
buenosairesherald.com/article/138914/syria-activists-say-assad-forces-killed-500-people-in-gas-attack
bostonglobe.com/2013/08/31/obama-seeking-congressional-authorization-for-military-action-against-syria/tPib1Z5mo9Wm0TYV5xVyzM/story.html
And I agree that this attack was done by loyalist, whoever they might've been, I think it was either mukhabarat work, or Maher's 4th elements, but there's nothing to base these claims on quite obviously.

Hello to you too roach. Fine evening for Turkish genocide if TPTB took my advice for a change.

Harakat al-Nujaba and other Shia militias went all-in to reach the Turkish border and cut-off the Syrian and Iraqi Kurdish regions
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/923867423270256641

Bro im not kidding you its actually sientificly proven.
Not sure about the exact % but it is pretty high. And the dark numbers might even be higher.
Since it is socially not excepted.

>implying Israel isnt the final circle

Ghouta was loyalist traitors, rebels, or mossad, no one else had a good motive to do it in that political environment.
The best place that collects everything related to the case is this blog: whoghouta.blogspot.com

It supports the pro-gov narrative, but they give place for counterarguments.

You can start from the conclusion page and read back: whoghouta.blogspot.hu/2013/11/the-conclusion.html

Besides demonstrating the high likelihood of a rebel attack, the research also exposed the implausibility of the regime attack scenario: To believe that the attack was carried out by the regime, one would need to assume the following:

The regime decided to carry out a large-scale sarin attack against a civilian population, despite (a) making steady gains against rebel positions, (b) receiving a direct threat from the US that the use of chemical weapons would trigger intervention, (c) having constantly assured their Russian allies that they will not use such weapons, (d) prior to the attack, only using non-lethal chemicals and only against military targets.
The regime pressed for a UN investigation of a prior chemical attack on Syrian troops, and then decided to launch the large-scale sarin attack at the time of the team's arrival, and at a nearby location.
To execute the attack they decided to (a) send forces into rebel-held area, where they are exposed to sniper fire from multiple directions, (b) use locally manufactured short-range rockets, instead of any of the long-range high quality chemical weapons in their arsenal, and (c) use low quality sarin.

Fair arguments, makes me assume that most likely it was indeed either foreign intelligence (Mossad, CIA), or just ex-Shabiha gone rouge.

Read the whole blog when you have time, you will understand KS and other chemical attacks better after that.

Did you post it as an imgur link?
That's how Padre does it.

southfront.org/syrian-democratic-forces-capture-rubidah-town-in-deir-ezzor-forbid-civilians-from-returning-to-their-homes-in-raqqa-city/