Brianna Wu promises to prosecute Gamergate terrorists if elected

#GamergateIsOverParty

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54
youtu.be/iDDfpZ-Io_s
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5gtu94/the_fire_rises_the_fbi_responded_to_my_freedom_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YAASSS!! DEATH TO FREE SPEECH!!

>she

It seems they are realizing the "gamergaters" were the ones that helped exposed their grand scheme. She can say "I am the sheriff" all she wants.
>Tomorrow belongs to us.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_7br_3y54

This is why faggots should be barred from elected office. They cannot seperate their delusional fantasies of victimhood from reality and once in power they delve further into insanity.

>There's a new sheriff in town, and she's coming for you.
Uh oh!

Who is this Brianna Wu
Surely you mean John Walker Flynt

>She

>CONSEQUENCES
>WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

Surely he's trolling us at this point?

That would backfire since this dumb faggot sent death threats to himself.

Fucking kek. This dude doesn't understand the first amendment.

kek

>theres a new sheriff in town

looks like a GIRL thinks she can become sheriff

Why is it not obvious to everyone that this person is mentally ill?

His fucking patreon is all about his victimhood and the portrayed game looks like some 2001 crap.

Is this tranny going to win?

Brianna Who?

> I am going to charge other men with the task of getting the actual work done
> Female leadership

>she

It is obvious to overyone that he's mentally ill. Some people are just in favor of that these days.

Mentally ill is the new black

A rational thinking person would assume by "online terrorists" she means ISIS or antifa or a group actually attacking America but what she actually means is people who call her "faggot" on twitter

Yeah but is this before or after she stops Elon Musks plan to genocide us with moon rocks?

Gamergate was over for me the moment I found out it was bankrolled by Peter Thiel to serve a personal vendetta.

>she

What a fucking joke this dude is

>she's coming for you
>she
HA

If the tranny wants another war with a huge chunk of the internet, I encourage it to try.

he'll just post on twitter about how he's winning again

Of course they are, she is fucking stupid, and they are looking on you right now.

Ahh robespierre's guillotine hasn't lost a bit of its eternal lust for blood. Can you even imagine what this creature would do if it came in contact with actual power? The destruction and utter hellishness this demon would unleash? The mind boggles. It is already drunk on power during its campaign! This person is like a walking premonition that we'll see blood in the streets in our lifetime.

He's name is John Walker Flynt
>He's name is John Walker Flynt
He's name is John Walker Flynt
>He's name is John Walker Flynt

>a single faggot in congress
>doing anything with FBI funding

Is Larry Flynt's SON still on that bullshit?

Why won't HE admit that the real story of Gamergate was leftist media colllusion to sabotage game producers unless they made games that comply with leftist social ideologies?

And admit that Zoe Quinn is a fucking slut-bag who sucked and screwed her way into positive reviews?

He's also the born-rich son of smutmonger Larry Flynt

is that adam's apple an edit? lol

>it was bankrolled by Peter Thiel to serve a personal vendetta.
Hogan taking down Gawker via litigation was independent of our hate towards their various sub-sites all posting "Gamers are dead" articles & emailing their advertisers

>I would like to introduce a motion that states that gamergators are evil terrorists and anyone that disagrees is a Nazi. All in favor?

Brianna Whu

Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK. I didn’t realize that then of all times I would pay for my misdeeds as the admin of gmaergate. If I knew this salami vagina gremlin was actually going to fight back I would of reconsidered my actions. I just hope it’s not too late to apologize...for all of our sakes.

>Audible keks where had

I never thought someone would try and create a real internet police.

>man becomes women because he wants an easier life

>man woman then becomes feminist, and says women have it harder than men

give me 1 reason why every single person who fits the criteria above shouldnt be put to death by firing squad

they're literally just mentally ill perpetual victims, on par with people who chop of their own legs or something of that nature, because they want to be disabled

just put them out of their god damn misery

the FUCKING irony that they'd do this commercial, then turn around and call men, women, just because they want to be considered women

SHE’S going to win! With campaign ads like this no one can stop HER!

youtu.be/iDDfpZ-Io_s

>one reason
>death by firing squad
Waste of bullets and manpower. Try hanging: one rope, one hangman.

Holy shit.
No one will ever take this fucking garbage seriously. I just skipped around a 2 minute video.
>text runs to quickly for anyone to read
>typeface and animated texts make it hard to read and visually displeasing
>trumpzilla gimmick beyond retarded
>0 policy, actions, or platform ideas for what it's running for
>terrible music
>looks like a highschool kid did the video edit
>horror theme, yet the spookiest thing is Wu's fucked up alien lizard autist face that is so hard on the eyes it actually hurts to visualize.
>literal ptsd rape every time i see her disgusting mug in my minds eye
How can i sue for literally raping me and horror.

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM

>he thinks he will actually take the seat
The area that she plans to move to has the most conservative democrat in Boston's legislature and has been reelected with margins over 60% in every re-election he's been in, including efforts to unseat him within a democratic primary. And he knows the unions in the area and has strong ties with them.

This is not "Trump can't win" dismissal, because we know a lot of the country has different values and a few key areas matter. Wu would have to compete in a single area. He's basically trying to unseat the guy who is the most conservative democrat in Boston's group of congressional representatives by being more liberal by far...when the constituency in that district is more conservative.

No way it works.

>A good result happened but the process didnt proceed according to my personal whim so now im unhappy

You fucking child

What are the odds that this man actually wins? I don't know how these elections work in the US.

>she’s coming for you
>she’s
>she

Roughly 0% considering he has very little chance of even taking the Dem primary.

>people who say mean words on twitter
>domestic terrorism
The alt left seems hell-bent on making every term as cheap and meaningless as possible. Remember when being called a racist made you feel bad?

frank is one sick fuck

Basically none. You're not going to have the shy tory effect, she has no political experience versus a guy who is strong with all of the unions in the area. winning the primary would be highly unlikely.

Politically motivated, autistic male Autogynephile

Different to a gay TS like Blaire White

The behaviour of AGPs is always obsessive, competitive and very male

Is he not aware of the fact that the FBI actually did investigate GG and found nothingburgers? Pic related.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5gtu94/the_fire_rises_the_fbi_responded_to_my_freedom_of/

That's the guy who got the files released.

>Less than 100 likes/retweets
Kek

Autistic males sometimes have these lopsided lower lips

this bitch is such a meme

If I am elected, I will personally cuntpunch that cunt to death.

Who is this new female sheriff he keeps talking about? I hope she hot.

>I never thought someone would try and create a real internet police.
Memeflag, dont go to the UK and shitpost

Whoah, what a stunner.

who cares? let her do what she wants.

why does Sup Forums like making other people's business their business?

give it time xhe's a big xirl

Because they are hunting us.

Literally.

this freak of nature really got traumatized when GG showed how stupid he is on social media and i guess he didn't liked when cripple fred told him that 8ch wasn't all about him on live tv. I bet he must make nightmares even 3 years after

Did he just let the world know about gamergate? Did he just clue some normies into the fact that he is a dude?

If I am elected I will divert law enforcement resources to personal vendettas against people who trolled me on social media.

Good thing it has no chance to win.

>cybercrimes like gamergate
This cunt is typical of femshits who thrive on our hate of her provocations (see sarkeesian, the other one wtc)
Feeding her only makes her stronger (more media attention)
Stop feeding the cunt and she'll die

He needs to take a civics lesson. A congressman can't mandate the FBI to do anything.

>congressman
What about a congresswoman? I think you're forgetting something, sweetie.

Fucking Kek. Fpbp

Reading retarded shit like this just makes me want to go full fascist killing people

My two-year old daughter promised her dolly that they would take the plane together this week-end
Not gonna happen though
Life is a bitch

Wait hold on, where is he running? Is it in Boston? Holy shit, why didn't I know about this.

How the fuck can anyone hunt you? It's the cops investigating people for breaking the law. What the fuck are you talking about?

BAHAHAHAHAHA

nice one but we are indeed talking about a congressman-wannabe here
chopping a dick, putting make up and throwing tantrum to get a special pronoun doesn't make him a woman
Brian is a man
let's not forget it

So, that guarantees HE will never be elected?

Funny, FBI did investigate gamergate. They found no credible threats. Facts are a bitch

>Brian
It's John Walker Flynt actually.

>being this out of touch

even Weimerica is not at this stage of desperation yet

>O Lord, deliver us from retards who do not have a basic 5th grade understanding of how our government functions.

I'm glad this mutant is so deranged, with ads like that they will never get elected.

there was no crime? just made up victim hood for sheckles

>Consequences, will they ever be the same?

Not gonna lie, former Flynt voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn.

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I knew I would learn something by clicking on this bait thread, thanks user
speaking of which, this gives me a nice idea of trolling campaign for his bid
we should all support John Walker Flynt for congressman

Good old Brianna Wu

If he does that I hope one of you pussy americans will for once use your second amendment.

Which one of you autists did this?

>a lone congress”person” can create sub divisions within the FBI

Literally Wu?