/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - LETS DANCE IN STYLE LETS DANCE FOR A WHILE EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>BUILD THAT WALL pt6 10/26/17
youtu.be/VJLIfcaS70U
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania on Opioid Natl State of Emergency 10/26/17
youtu.be/X8LTyWI3A2o
>VP Pence in Denver CO Tax Event 10/26/17
youtu.be/ly07DN3Dsio
>2nd Lady @VA for healing arts 10/26/17
youtu.be/A3oB3xzMRDk
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis arrives @SoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/h_W4qpgB6c8
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis on NoKo 10/26/17
youtu.be/DYHVbcQhhIw
>AG Sessions @Heritage Foundation 10/26/17
youtu.be/PgnL_9RMz8E
>StateDep Reception for bid to Host 2023 World's Fair (Heather, DepSec Sullivan) 10/26/17
youtu.be/5qrNTSxrxHA
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather, DAS Busby, DepSec Walsh) 10/26/17
youtu.be/puDOQPffdZE
>USDA - Story of America's Private Lands Conservation 10/26/17
youtu.be/7kyQIXAjnQI
>Border Patrol presser on Completion of Border Wall prototypes 10/26/17
youtu.be/pztTQJ93Qjg
>BUILD THAT WALL pt5 10/25/17
youtu.be/3UpH37ztVng
>Pres Trump on Dobbs 10/25/17
youtu.be/snjxElUrrE8
>Pres Trump gets briefed @Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/huT9ChUsJtc
>Pres Trump statement before leaving for Dallas 10/25/17
youtu.be/NN91EFZ59Lk
>Pres Trump arrival in Dallas TX 10/25/17
youtu.be/Zmk91SKst3Q
>Capt Rose inducted into Hall of Heroes 10/25/17
youtu.be/-kUjr3iIOc4
>VP Pence @IDC Dinner in DC 10/25/17
youtu.be/2ad_65F3gTw

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/407926-cambridge-reporter-jfk-documents/
termsandconditionsblog.com/single-post/2017/10/24/Assessing-Scott-Adams’-Other-Trump-Prediction
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I need it.

awoo

So... the new Finnish population statistics for 2016 are out...
want to see them?

>drumpsters

>yfw hillary goes away in cuffs and obama tries to flee the country

RELEASE THE UFO FILES TRUMP

hello im mike wandell inventor of wolfpillow

Sure. Here's the Oswald rifle in exchange.

You dems are fucking dead. The DNC is dead. They colluded with Russia.

can you feel it awoo

Anything in the files that are important?

So just to be crystal clear, tax reform is going to pass right? No "one vote" hi-jinks?

I need... my Stalin Joe

anyone who's played silent storm knows the warren commission is full of shit

What would be Sup Forums's reaction when Trump releases the 9/11 and Extraterrestrial files?

It's literally your pic, and niggers

"wow something happened, this is so relevant in 2017"

Are we ready for the ayy lmao invasion?

Mika said she would update us on the Halperin story as it develops. Are they going to do an entire segment on all the new accusers?

here you go

2017 will be much worse
if trend doesn't reverse 2018 will be much worse still

Well I guess Finnish can act as nigger and sandnigger repellent.

>mfw trying to read Finnish text

>dipping into the negative

well that's not good

Camelrapists or english?

>rt.com/uk/407926-cambridge-reporter-jfk-documents/
>A reporter for the Cambridge Evening News received a call telling him to ring the US embassy for “big news” just 25 minutes before John F. Kennedy was shot dead. The revelation emerged in fresh documents released by the US government on Thursday night.

Looks normal
white population growth vanishes when their communities start filling up with shitskins, and people start leaving

Holy fuck and people call this a natural process. Any progressive with eyes who sees this and thinks this isn't an artificial replacement is beyond saving.

Pence is right to avoid being alone with any woman that isn't his wife, I'm sure a lot of these accusations are bullshit and I don't see any other way to avoid getting jewed by false accusations unless you have witnesses with you when engaging with womyn

Go be a nigger somewhere else, assadpede.

Either they're migrating or dying off.

What new accusers?
Joe will screen them probably and only the credible will be given airtime, the rest gone.

stop trying to keep this general up, shills

A Montana friend of Trump's Interior Secretary has a sweetheart government contract to fix Puerto Rico's power grid.

A month later, Puerto Rico is still 75% dark.

Corruption? Nooooooooooooo...

t.CIA

both
see picture
however
I'm pretty sure this doesn't even include the "refugees" not granted permanent residence which will of course end up being here forever like Spics in the US

It's still nice seeing kikes and their pets getting ruined though. Can't beat subterfuge.

>Pence is right to avoid being alone with any woman that isn't his wife
I agree with you. But his reasons for that are different.

lol

THE FILES DAHNALD

>Julius Caeser was assassinated on March 15, 44 BC
>JFK was assassinated on November 22, 1963 (54 years ago)
>Barron is how old?

Re filename, Italians aren't dagos, they're wops.

>A Montana friend of Trump's Interior Secretary has a sweetheart government contract to fix Puerto Rico's power grid.
When did "From his hometown" became "Friend of his interior secretary" is something to wonder about.

Eleven?

>Donald Trump made a last-minute decision to withhold about 200 documents from the to-be-released JFK investigation.

>The decision comes as a slap in the face to supporters and conspiracy theorists alike, as the President vowed on Twitter to release the documents just last week.

>2800 documents have been released, detailing the CIA and FBI efforts at tracking the suspected murderer, Lee Harvey Oswald.

>Both the FBI and the CIA had reportedly pressured President Trump not to release the JFK documents, and the President does seem to have at least partially buckled under the pressure.

>According to the White House, the remaining 200 documents contain "too secret" information that is "very sensitive" -- a potential point of contention for future conspiracy theorists.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE FUCKING IDIOT REFUSED TO RELEASE THE MOST INTERESTING DOCUMENTS

Jason Chaffetz is pissed no one at the IRS went to jail for their crimes.

>nice job Sessions

We call em dagos here

Sessions has to go, he is nothing but scared old man who can't do shit.

Both slurs are acceptable for Italian, goofus

say it with me
>OBONGO
>LEFTOVERS

This. We expected a Judge Dredd and instead got a granny finger wager who gives you sternly worded letters.

Lmao wtf >_> I love Donald Trump ^_^ But this is really dumb O_O

What in the name of Awoo has PTG come up with to rationalize the bank lawsuit legislation recently passed that Trump will probably sign? Leftists are shitting all over it for being "crony capitalism."

You do realize he's the Attorney General right?

Dago is a slur for Spaniards, it's derived from "diego", but having looked online I see that Americans use it for wops as well. You live and learn.

topkek that impeach ad on fox

Ironic since the DoJ never replies to anyone letter inquires is the biggest problem.

you do realize most of the holdup in the DOJ is leftover Obama appointees, right? You inbred fucking nigger

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN DIES?

When are these beaners I see mowing everyone's lawn in my neighborhood going to be deported? I live in NY and all these fuckin cucks are more than happy to pay these fucking brown people to mow their lawns

You need someone half his age is much more in touch with the true concerns of the nation. Jeff is a nice guy but I thing he's maybe a bit past his time.

Fuck this gay earth, I'm out.

Arabic + Somali will soon beat Estonian. I would say native Finns would be extinct by 2100 if the trend holds.
That’s extinction level replacement and there is no denying possible.

MORNING JOE TALKING ABOUT HALPERIN

HE'S DISAVOWED

>the AG has no power at all and can't make decisions on anything

I'm convinced anyone defending Sessions at this point is a leftist who are happy with his ineptitude and clear refusal to prosecute any elite criminal at all.

>the fucking idiot
Wait how is he an idiot in the process? Bait and switch? Yes? Waving political influence over his opponents? eEven better. and it's being released in 180 days.

>They should defend a co-opted strawman.
Sure, those handful of neocons are "the party of Lincoln".

Choose your wallfu

Yeah, dago is pretty much applied to Italians here, regardless of the Etymology.
We even have an old term for white sleeveless undershirt associated with Italians, the Dago Tee.

>just fire everyone, Sessions can file his own paper and approve his own appointments

Who would be a good replacement?

Mika is throwing Halperin under the bus
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chaffetz is right for being pissed but an idiot that’s screeching about it since Comey was still FBI Director. He’s pulling the equivalent of “why isn’t the wall built yet”

BTFO

THERE IT IS. HERE WE FUCKING GO.

YOU WERE WARNED THEY START NORMALIZING PEDOPHILIA.

Dilbert Man retweeted this the other day since it was about himself but there's some good points about what Trump has actually done in there:

termsandconditionsblog.com/single-post/2017/10/24/Assessing-Scott-Adams’-Other-Trump-Prediction

Interesting factoid: apparently Trump is moving at a breakneck pace to put judges on the federal courts.

mika fighting back the tears and anger

>Shit talk about Trump with unnamed sources
>Unnamed sources starts attacking their friend (Mark Halperin)
Will Joe and Mika disavow unnamed sources finally?

CNN IS ACCUSING TRUMP OF COLLUDING WITH FOX NEWS
i CAN'T FIND MY SIDES RIGHT NOW

you don't have any nationalist party addressing this during elections?

>Arabic + Somali + Kurdish + Persian + Albanian + Turkish
Already do.
Why are you tossing hot towels?

I'm aware.
As I said, 2017 is worse still, and apparently by quite a lot and the trend is getting worse and worse by each month.

To be honest, I understand it. Finnish people fucking suck at socializing, so it makes perfect sense. The sane ones escape. I'm planning to do so ASAP

>poor grammar
>reddit spacing
>incoherent arguments
Sessions is, was, and will continue to be /ourguy/.
Promptly kill yourself

What do these liberals think Teddy, Lincoln or Reagan would even say faced with the modern USA?
Faced with a minority white Canada within 10 years..

It's funny how they say stuff like that when they would, without hesitation, dismiss all these presidents as old white bigots.

we have a nationalist party
haven't heard them addressing this though

>Do nothing or do nothing

Great options.

Bullshit comparison.

Well I wanted Gowdy to do it but apparently he wasn't interested. Someone with his temperament and passion would be good, though.

Case in point.

McConnell was approving a bunch yesterday wit hone member of congress.

Congressmen can't prosecute people for crimes. That is the domain of the executive branch.
The FBI under the DOJ, which is part of the executive branch, which is kind of fucked up.

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QSMi3gemApc
Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=cTVrwtTg0D8
Part 3
youtube.com/watch?v=wOlpm0DAAVc

If the party of Lincoln now stands for unlimited arm interventions around the world and full house sale of US industry and it wealth you might as well crash this party with no survivor.

I want #6 with a bean shredder on top

"collusion" was already rendered an almost meaningless term, but this probably put the nail in that coffin

>Abandoning my land for foreigners
If you sent them from different emails at the rate that you post here this would be, if not, you would know they don't care.