Star of David on the dollar bill. Really activates the almonds

Star of David on the dollar bill. Really activates the almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94
atlasobscura.com/places/the-sinca-veche-temple-cave
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=41m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Really activates the almonds

same with the US passport

the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

furthermore with its 2 triangles it encodes the number 33
All good things come in 3, the holy trinity, 3 nails used to crucify jesus, he came back from the dead on the 3rd day.
33, 3 plus duality, good and evil, male and female (the "star of david", which originally is not a jewish symbol depicts the 33with 2 triangles coming together, the male and female energies coming together.) it is believed where polar opposites meet magic/miracles happen and especialy unification of male and female is a holy event in pretty much all cultures which creates the miracle of life (trannies are a perverted version of this most likely uniting in one body what god seperated mocking him and his creation.
Jesus died on the 3rd april 33ad at the age of 33 and is said to have performed 33 miracles.
Counting all the connections and connectionspoints including the hidden one on the tree of life/kaballah gives you 33.

STAR OF DAVID IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST IT IS LITERALLY 666

>David
You mean Remphan

satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Also its said you get the mark on your right hand or your forehead. the right hand with which you do stuff, and the (for) head with which you think. having the 666, the egoism and materialism in your thoughts or deeds is when you have the mark. at least the spiritual one. as above, so below. there probably is a physical counterpart to it.

Also some claim 666 are the nails that crucified jesus, and symbolically it makes sense since they "killed" him while when you take the mark, become materialistic and egoistic what you had of jesus in you dies
Also this is only the spiritual version of the mark, there is modt certainly a physical one as well, as above so below

Well i guess that's it boys, time to give up on America. the only place in the world with jews and jewish imagery. How could we have not noticed the signs

look into fractal universe theory. another embodiment of the as above so below principle

youtube.com/watch?v=ycvlJ9XMd94

Heil

>da joos use energy drinks are used to promote satan
do you realize how retarded you look?

I guess that represents the 13 colonies...

>filename
>Rings

wasn't thinking, sorry user

>implying they dont try to promote satan and materialism whereever they can
think about www for a second

This is some quality contribution user, only thing you should've added was the male/female triangle symbols superimposed to make the Star of David

>goddamned islamic aliens

Believe it or not, this actually made me stop drinking monster

>Star of David

Give me any evidence suggesting to call it star of "David"?

I am waiting.

Goymericans are truly lost.

>drinking energydrinks in the first place

The 6 pointed star is actually the Talisman of Saturn, which is used to conjure spiritual forces during occult magic.

So I started counting

13 little stars
13 arrows
13 berries on branch
13 pebbles on tentacle

what could it be?

Ayyy

i think king david started to use it once he became corrupted andstarted worship other gods. might confuse it with solomon right now though. but it has many name either way. star of david, seal of solomon, hexagram, star of rapham i heard. its pretty close to the seal of saturn too. but es, it origins preceed david and judaism in general by a great distance

Low informed burgers on Sup Forums are oft quick to forget that the US is a Judeo-Christian nation.

Well, e pluribus unum contains 13 letters aswell

the colonies? duh

Fun fact: you will find this star (pic related) in many southern German cities, even in my hometown that expelled all Jews already in the early middle ages. How come that there is David star when there are no Jews you ask?
Well, it's not a David star but a Brewers star one triangle symbolises the three known ingredients of beer: water, hop and barley (the existence of yeast wasn't known back then)
The other triangle stands for the three elements that are needed to brew beer: fire, water and air

The bible verse of 666 mark of the beast is directly referring to The Magic Square Talisman Of The Sun Demon which is something that people wore and needs to be calculated to identify it. Not an opinion not a theory.

13, always associated with bad luck. valley of Hinnom is mentioned 13 times in the bible, this is where the place was for important rituals to moloch. nimrod, the great hunter, founder of what later became known of babylon, our first civilization where he ruled as king. nimrod was 13th in line of ham, son of noah who survived the flood. nimrod was said to stood before god, as in being on the same level of him or taking his place (hence why all governments are satanic. the pillars are black and white, symbolizing the duality of good and evil, as above so below etc. with the hands doing the as above so below gesture even.
Also (((coincidently))) 13 founding colonies of the US

This is in front of the IRS headquarter. you see for once he 2 pillars boaz and jachin, symbolizing the sun and the moon, famous freemason imagery. also probably representing the 2 temples (like the twintowers were too)that got destroyed on tisha bav, a jewish holiday associated with destruction of their 2 temples and other misfortunes. the 2 pillars are seperated in 13 parts (hich is why i bring it up here)

about the pyramid. in ancient times it was believed gods lived on mountains, so they build their own mountain, a zyggurath like the tower of babylon was, on which the man that became god resides on top and oversees his realm with his allseeing eye symbolized by the capstone. it also symbolizes hierachy.
on this pyramid there is written on the black part "we the people" together with the rest of the constitution. above it, the capstone completely seperated from the normal plebs, and the rules of the constitution the elite, the men who think of them as god.

No hint in scripture David used this sign. It first appears in the late 1600.

t. no evidence provided

Are you kidding me? What does the bible verse say? Calculate to get the total (ISV) The total of The Magic Square Talisman Of The Sun Demon is 666

even if not mentioned in the bible (which i doubt to be honest but i just wont refute for now because im too lazy to look for a source) the symbol is far older than 400 years.

pic related is from the Sinca Veche Temple Cave which is 7000 years old if you can trust
atlasobscura.com/places/the-sinca-veche-temple-cave

now aside from the hexagram note that it also contains something resembling the yin and yang symbol leading back to my interpretation of it i gave in

So the founding fathers were Somalians?

>Magic Square Talisman

Sounds pretty heretic.

Did it for you famalam.

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=41m29s

Very insightful.

Go to 41M 29S

I just left my house pal, will try to keep it in mind though

That's the point.

It is. Trying to perform blackmagic in order for worldy gaines is pretty much that

Jews in league with the ayyys confirmed. Not really surprising.

regarding podesta, a theory:
some reports also suggest that aliens are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him.
but i guess there are both around, aliens and demons, possibly even demons from other planets the aliens brought with them, then the cia fakes stuff as well of course
greys for example i feel like are demons. the nordics might be actual ayys, or those living inside hollow earth. or ayys that resided in the inner earth for millenia
however i cant tell if the reports are real because i never was abducted nor possessed

however, i dont really trust paul hellyer on that matter. there is also boyd bushman who worked for lockheed martin talking about aliens giving governments/humans technology. but check
youtube.com/watch?v=4b4Hvlu7MGU
2:36 you see the pedo triangle.
now with the theory that aliens are actually demons/fallen angels. there is also the thing that apparently getting buttfucked makes you more receptent to their presence. how likely is it that the guy was actually assraped as kid or any time for the matter and duped into believing the demons/fallen angels are actually aliens giving him/them the technology. i mean the fallen angels are also said to have given humanity certain kinds of knowledge
how likely the same happened with paul hellyer? Podesta? Any of the other famous people talking about disclosure or ayys giving technology?
paul hellyer says aliens want to help humanity AND that they work with the government. no matter how awesome their technology would be, you cant combine those 2 things

Protip : Find when Saturn sets and rises the days of massacres ( harvest 91 for example) and where it is in the sky (911 cnn perspective for example).

Some bump