I admit you Autists are wire clever, but

I'm concerned that you're wasting your potential.

Why waste time on conspiracy theories, or matters where no one will go to jail EVEN if we find out they're guilty (ex Clinton emails).

It's just sad to see so much potentially wasted...

>this much JFK files damage control

yes, Sup Forums died
Sup Forums is new Sup Forums
I come here just because of /sg/
But for a sport I always scroll through 1 page to see Sup Forums's condition
board is only moderated when somebody is spamming
You get banned, because turks constantly reports you for no reason
Recipe for new age threads on Sup Forums:
>twitter screenshot
>something race related Sup Forums ?
>insta 200 posts
Users can no longer moderated Sup Forums content anymore, MODS should intervene

I hate italians

You dirty Slav. Kys

>not understanding that truth is our greatest weapon
If we can prove we're the ones telling the truth while others are telling lies, people will eventually listen to us. No man can forever willingly believe what he knows to be lies.

Yes we are wasting our potential. The denizens of Sup Forums could be doing more. We'll have to settle for the White House for now.

why is thread being spammed with pictures all of the sudden?
bots?

If the deepstate would just hire Sup Forums for their meme wars, they wouldn't need to worry about conspiracy theories.... but then again, that would let Sup Forums know the truth so lose lose for the deep state i guess

Fuck you faggot britbong

Hire my dick. It's too small to be seen

Sup Forums could be a really efficient thinktank (see the hwndu incident)
We just need a insane enough reason to work together.

But we rather insult each other as cucks.

nice digits
cuck

Kys, faggots. Blink182? Yeah good luck. Lmfao! Joe just proved to be our guy and he did it subtly. You look like Fucking retards. When the fuck are you idiots just gonna put Podesta in a hole, scrap every project he's touched, and move on with your lives?

GIVE US QT 3.14 NIGGER GFS OR THE NWO GETS IT

Kek. You can banter with the best of them. Help me shit post and try to get people angry

>If we can prove we're the ones telling the truth while others are telling lies, people will eventually listen to us.
Post of the year. Post of the Year, M8!!!!!
It was proven by OPCW officially that Assad didn't use chemical weapons, so no Slam Dunk for America.
Nobody listened. Everybody still blames Assad.

Listen to my dick faggot

How much for your boi pussy?

quality thread, cocaine

You have to go back. Return the computer you stole from white people.

(((They're))) digging their own grave.
Ruining entertainment like vidya and movies with SJW shit.
Destroying Sup Forums's content in an attempt to get a hold of meme magic.
Make the outside world highly unappealing.
All these things will provoke the turbo autism from Sup Forums to ravage the land and they will hear our REEEEEEEEEEEEEoar so far away that interstellar explorers will mark the Milky Way as a no go zone.

That's gay you faggot

you bastards killed based gaddafi

the state of (you)

Give Catalonia their independence you Arab shit skin

>146831525(you)
you can imagine its real

Sup Forums is a chaotic good. We like to shitpost but we also want to see justice served when warranted.

I like to shit in your moms mouth

You are truly my greatest ally

flag checks out

redpill me on what you just said

How do you know if I'm not an independentist catalan? Think better before you open your whore mouth.

Reply to my shit posts you faggot

pshh
lose the meme flag, kidd

Keep your futility and defeatism to yourself, impotent scum.

Reply to my shit posts you faggot. Go back to Mexico

fuck off you algerian cunt???

they can't keep getting away with it

Never. Wherever I go I must shit post

>Why waste time on conspiracy theories
DEPOPULATION AND THE NWO ISN'T A FUCKING CONSPIRACY

IT'S SERIOUSLY FUCKING HAPPENING AND WITHIN THE NEXT 20 YEARS THERE WILL BE A NWO
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, WILL END

You Spanish whore. Your mother was a concubine for the Arabs. Puta Madre.

Anime is for faggots.

How do you know I'm not an arab who's in Spain to claim his right to the land and spanish concubines you absolute retarded piece of shit? Think thrice before you open you autistic virgin mouth.

Do people in League of Legends flame you so much you coward to anonymous boards? I'll give you something to think about: Your mother will die in a car crash and nobody will protect you from your alcoholic father anymore and he'll visit you every night until you become and even more femenine faggot. Enjoy your anal cancer you bastard. Your whole family will die in pain and it will be your fault :^)

That's a typical Arab woman bald and bearded.

You dirty rape baby. You have to go back.

>146833028(you)

I can't be a rapebaby, an arab and go back at the same time.

You sure are stupid.

Stolen!

Nigger

A r a b r a p e b a b y

JEW

>1 post by ID
>starts a thread and won't even shitpost in it like a normal human being
fuck leafs, rake them all

Nigger

I'm here senpai- just busy living my life

I'm just looking for that one time I get definitive proof that I was wrong all along. That this crooked politican was in fact a champion of justice like she said she was, or that the underhanded corruption scheme was just an easy to dispel libel. That this one guy who dared to speak up wasn't assassinated by his boss who had too much to lose and that it was just a mugging gone wrong. That this other guy was actually a criminal worthy of deportation and wasn't detained for five years in a small room without windows in the basement of Ecuadorian embassy for nothing. That hordes of barbarians flooding into the western utopias aren't going to destroy them and are going to enrich and strengthen them instead. That social media giants aren't manipulating the crowds to instigate regime change and it's just what real freedom and democracy look like. That degenerate consumerist behavior isn't being fostered in people by huge megacorps and entertainment industry ran by a certain ethnic group and it's just what a human liberated of the tranditionalist ignorance is supposed to be.

Just once let Sup Forums be wrong. I'm pleading at this point.

you're alright
you get raked last

Look at her underwear. I'm a gentleman.

>uncovering conspiracies and secrets the evil of this world tries to hide is wasting potential
Nigga what?

>Watermarking old memes
This should be a federal crime.

you done bumping cia niggers?

He's a leaf.

Cia nigger confirmed. How many shekels for this nigger?