CATALUNYA

Will the mad man do it?
Will Spain annex Portugal in revenge?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pb4Ly
elespanol.com/social/20171016/254725003_0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the spics are distracted. now is the perfect time for portugal to take back its rightful galician clay.

No

>rightful galician clay
>doesn't even history
portugal belongs to galicia, moron.

Mad man will probably do it, because in this case, he is really mad.

I almost fell sorry about him, since the guy is just gonna go to jail for his cause. He have balls you gotta admit that.

They sure sent more firemen than Spain did. We have no government

>sent more firemen
yeah, the ones that started the fire in the first place. portugal is nigger tier

Do you have any single fact to back that up?

RTVG, at least one of the denunciated was a firefighter that neede cash.

Source link? Burden of proof is on you.

I just gave it to you, manel. It was on the radio. Check Voz de Galicia. Are you denying that firefighters have been arrested for arson before? They are the first to be investigated, especially the helicopter contractors.

Nice meme but the first king was simultaneously the king of Galicia and Portucale. You're the one who needs to learn history.

Weren't those Galician firemen? 500 of them were fired before the fire started. Could be revenge or could be good old ley de montes.
>inb4 someone posts the ((debunk))
Don't. It's disinfo.

Man, you better start giving out the links.

wrong, manel. everything north of coimbra was galician clay till 1065. i know they teach these lies to you from the womb, but they are falsehoods.

Most of the firemen are volunteers in Portugal. that's why you don't make sense, (((American))) on contrary to Spain.

The people that do it are from neglect, arsonist (mental and economic interests).

I'm asking for the proof.

What? Wrong

does that make england rightful scottish clay?

>you better
or what? portuguese monkey. the fires started in portugal, moron. they spread to galicia.

>not posting the superior version

you are too uninformed to have this discussion with me. portuguese aviation contractors have been arrested many many times for dropping flares to prolong fires, genius.

The only pretensions to Galiza are these two.

Temporarily Afonso Henriques just invaded and conquered Tui and other castles.
You need to provide burden of proof for your claimas as well-

Not all. Why are you moving the goalposts? That's is not in question. What is in question is that Portuguese fireman that started the fires. Come on, diaspora. Better back up your claims.

Can I ask for the source as well?

>some few castles

I know you are of diminished intellectual capacity, so I will repeat: It. was. on. rtvg. news. he. is in. custody. he. is. an. out. of. work. portubro. fireman

>Will Spain annex Portugal

they are a couple of banks away from owning our entire banking system

rtvg, yesterday eve. check voz de galicia today. people have been arrested, one was portubro fireman.

No, I have family in his town. He will do it because wants to remain alive. At this point, he has no control about what is happening. We're in hands of communists and anarchists, the PDeCAT is powerless right now.

So a Portuguese fireman is in custody and Portuguese MSM doesn't alert about it about the possible the perpetrator. Please give me the links,

Spaniggers want Catalonia for their gibs, if they annex Portugal they will be the ones paying the gibs. No way they want that.

>Will the mad man do it?
No.
>Will Spain annex Portugal in revenge?
No. But it's undeniable that Portugal is just another province in terms of economy just as we are another province to Germoney.

Your pic literally proves I'm right. Ferdinand simply didn't think Galicia was worth fighting for. I don't blame him. It's a pretty place that's full of degenerates.

It's funny, the places were secessionists are stronger are the poorest of Catalonia.

>but the FIRST king was simultaneously the king of Galicia and Portucale.

You said it was the First King, not King Ferdinand. You were wrong.

>Plot twist: Catalonia declares independence and annexes Portugal

DAS RIIIIIIIITE

>Will the mad man do it? No.

This time he will do it, has no options. The communists and anarchists would burn the streets.

>retard confirmed

Why are you attacking me? You still haven't provided any evidence, So PSP and PJ alert always about the suspect in custody and somehow MSM here doesn't alert it like they have been doing for ages.

Fuck Norway

What? Secessionists are way more likely to be employed, educated, earn more, etc.

open a fucking newspaper, retard. it was on the news last night. also, the fires were started by portuguese monkeys like yourself and then spread to galicia.

>RTVG, at least one of the denunciated was a firefighter that neede cash.
~I've searched Correio da Manhã, Publico, Observador here. Nothing.

Please...

No annexing of Portugal. But yes, crackdown incoming.

>Will Spain annex Portugal in revenge?

No, but Portugal may annex Spain.

That's another fake news that passed down by twitter taken advantage of catalonian independentists

Bahahaha you're comparing lowly populated comarques with many old people with others that have 100 times more population wtf. Do you think Sant Cugat and Badia del Vallès are the same just because they are part of the same comarca?

Catalonia is going to collapse before than Spain. In fact, Catalonia secession is awakening and fueling Spanish nationalism.

The picture talks for itself, secession movement is only popular in the poorest places of Catalonia.

Fuck the gallegos
Do it

! And I provide credible sources to back up my statement.
Translated to English and archived: archive.is/pb4Ly
Original link: elespanol.com/social/20171016/254725003_0.html

I hope American user better provide evidence """about the fireman apprehended""" yesterday to resolve the veracity of his own statements

keep looking, portubro. the arrested were described last night, retarded farmers clearing land and 1 portubro firefighter. why is this difficult for you to believe when it has happened before?

Maybe you should stop worrying about Spanish nationalism and start worrying the Spanish economy.

j/k - Spain doesn't have an economy.

Catalonia has a higher unemployment rate than Madrid or Aragón.

Objectively false.

Ad hominem after failing to provide proof for the 3rd time.

Kek'd at pic

>barcelona is poor
This is burger tier

Separatists in Barcelona are a minority. Look the map again.

the spaniard fears the barbosa

yes

We should embargo Norway imports of codfish to Portugal for the mess that Norwegian TV network made with this background pic. You should never mess with Alberto Barbosa.

They are going to declare it (again) in minutes.

HAPPENING

>muh map
Your map doesn't show the actuall results though, does it? If more than half of Barcelona's population voted against independence, then that would be more than 10% (90% voted for independence).
If they choose to not vote it's their own fault and their opinions are irrelevant.
Your map is however still bullshit, so it doesn't matter. :^)

yes

Impressive last intervention of arrimadas. Now they are going to vote.

any live cams available?

In elmundo.es

Any idea what just happened? Halls the chamber just looked to have walked out in protest or something.

Chad is pro-independence, why aren't you?

opposition to seperatists walked out

daily reminder that cucktalans are a joke:

>leech from Spain for 40 years, get industrialized by Franco, an evil dictator according to you
>have the highest rate of corruption, cry about how the rest of Spain steals from you
>blackmail and threat with the independence every year to get more money from the spanish government
>claim you are genetically superior to the rest of spaniards, when you descend from the same ppl
>change/invent history of Spain, Aragón and Cataluña to justify the existance of your imaginary country and kings
>brainwash people and kids using schools and the media for 40 years
>impose your dead language everywhere, fire people and shut down bussinesses than dont use cucktalan
>try to annex other autonomies (Valencia, Baleares) and get offended when they tell you to fuck off
>call 'facha' or 'fascist' everyone that dont think like you, brand them as if they were outcasts
>try to get international support, nobody cares excepting other terrorist movements like basques and scots
>ally with the basque terrorists, with ppl that killed YOUR own ppl to get more support
>attack, harass, insult, spit on the national police and guardia civil and flip out when they beat the shit out of you, holding themselves back. still say u had 900 "innocent people" wounded
>break spanish laws and your OWN laws, stomp on everyone, do whatever the fuck u want in the name of democracy, and then call for dialogue
>get 90% of votes in illegal referendum (30% of the total population, all of them secessionists), without any census or control, people voting several times, children and dead people voting, urns in the street
>count votes with ppl from your own party, 500 person towns get 1000 votes supporting the 'yes'
>try to declare independence against the will of more than a half of your "country". last 8 seconds
>try to appear internationally like victims, lie about how Spain is a fascist dictatorship oppresing poor catalonians, when its the other way around

lol sry that's not a chad eurofag. look how thin and tiny he is. gtfo

The kingdom was called the kingdom of Galicia and included northern Portugal.

Stop LARPing and go back to Lisboa João.

Thought so, looks like they are beating the traffic to have a better siesta.

If that is a chad i must be god...

Can we take over the scatalonian corrupt self government already?

Even before the roman invasion the iberian peninsula was divided in several tribes, some of them with a bit of north-african influence and others with a celtic culture. During the times of the empire and after, with the suevic and visigothic kingdoms, these divisions persisted and evolved.

It was during medieval times, after the muslim expansion, that several kingdoms were created in the north of Spain, and on the basis of what we had from previous eras several different cultures started to evolve.

Due to christendom and due to the fact that everyone was under the menace of muslims, we had a sense of belonging to the same entity and it was like that till the end of the Reconquista, in spite of some internal confrontations. How many beautiful legends, or perhaps true acts of heroism, were created during those times? Do you know where the flag of the Kingdom of Navarra comes from?

When Spain finally became one, the different regions evolved again on top of all of the aforementioned eras. Among other things, the spanish languages took form as we know them nowadays. It should be noted that nobody was invaded or forced to become a part of Spain during these times, it was all due to political agreements.

It's amazing that there is a continuity since prehistorical times in all regions of Spain, specially remarkable in the case of the Basque Country. It's a beautiful thing and we should preserve it as a part of what makes Spain, because without that Spain wouldn't even make sense to begin with.

It's a very peculiar thing, I don't think it exists anywhere else in the world. Maybe if more people thought about this instead of being ignorant twats (on both sides I have to say) we won't have so much bullshit. They focus on the recent years and they forget the bigger picture.

I am very proud of being spanish and I feel connected with every region on this peninsula, including Portugal.

>this is the american chad
Or are you a Turk, since you say "eurofag"?

Most likley...

Tomorrow the 155 will be executed at full force. Let him break another record of shortest independent country again.

Oh shit, they just declarated the independece. Lets get ready for the 155.

>declaring independence with half of the parliament absent
Vergüenza ajena lads

At least this time last longer than 8 sec. lets see what happen.

And even some of them are voting No. Let them larp for a day, tomorrow they will either will be put between bars or substituted.

155 + everyone to jail kek

nice larp
voting that way to avoid jail
this way they keep scamming the catalonians, while saving their asses

when?

>'secret' vote
>game theory
>some chicken out thinking independance will still win
>fail to get majority
>eternally cucked

>activate it

The only flag I am willing to recognize.

Fueros, Patria y Rey, in that order.

>update
first Spanish to get 155 digits wins Iberia

I hope. i fucking hope.

worst of all they do it for the gram
they brought all those fags in the back just to appear to be a majority
it is pathetic
all these just to keep their jobs, and their lies

155 GET NOW

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF KEKTALONIANS

>inb4 a Guarda Civil squad interrupts the voting screaming "¡Quieto todo el mundo!"

>Cruz de Borgoña
Superb taste friendo

I'm watching these pro-Catalan people in interviews and they don't seem to accept the idea that Spain could roll troops in to keep them.

Do they not understand that this could provoke violence?