THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SWEDISH WOMEN

Why are swedish women like this? Can some Köttbullarfags on here give some insight?

And what should we do about them? Personally, the only thing i can think of is depriving these women and their degenerate offspring of citizenship, then setting up some black ops flights and using the network to parachute them in some rando mafrican country.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5019433/Man-11lb-testicles-reduced-finally-run.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't care and won't believe me, but here goes: actual interracial dating is quite uncommon, and Swedish men do it twice as much with Asian women as Swedish women do it with dune coons and nigs.

There are some white trash turbo sluts who're into it, but they're a small minority. I've known exactly one woman my entire life who's been with a non-european.

its all so tiresome

Despite the memes, as someone who as lived in Sweden, the US, and two other Euro countries, race mixing is far more common in American cities than anywhere else I have seen.

White women were literally made for bbc.

Those girls are low class though.

I bet Melbourne would give USA a run for their money.

I believe you, these migrant communities breed worryingly fast but almost entirely with one another.

Race mixing is very unusual

"köttbularfags" is not going to do anything about them, which is why they are doing this in the first place.

Interracial couples make up less than 5% of the population.

Yeah, they are definitely are working class.

No. Almost exclusively they're either bottom-class with alcoholic parents or upper middle class professional "freelance journalists" or whatever in Stockholm.

The real working class is something else.

If you ain't high class you no class. Or something.

What about this broad?

>and Swedish men do it twice as much with Asian women as Swedish women
This is the real problem in most of Europe. Men have become turbofaggots and are even worse than women when it comes to race mixing. It's the same here

why are they so overrepresented in media?
very strange

if you think those are swedish women in the OP, then you're most likely one of those """austrian""" slavshits that only ever got laid with his own diaspora but got laughed at by 10/10 from everywhere else
go skiing, find the first blonde ski instructor, and in case she's swedish compare what she looks like to that shit you posted, which is most probably slav-mongrels
then again, since when do slavroaches have money to go skiing LMAO
real Austria got your back Sweden, don't listen to slavshit diaspora, they're just mad that slavshit whores are the ACTUAL non-meme designated race-mixing whores

At least the dads are still in the picture

The thing with racemixing with subhumans is that they exclude their own children (genes) from getting anywhere higher up the social hierarchy.
A working class white girl has chance of scoring an upper class white man a mutt like op pic related? Never. So in a way natural selection works its way no matter what.

Of course, they're living from Swedish state.

That's the real problem in the West, taxpayers are the real cucks.

What said.
Honestly, look up some statistics you're curious.
White female black male is more common in Finland for gods sake (but its essentially 0 in both our countries).
Its the classic wherein there are very few and they all get a ton of attention. At my university i've never seen a black guy with a white woman, white man with black woman pops up now and then though.

Because you keep clicking their links.

2 swede women + 2 niggers = 8 niggers and 2 swede women

I think the rest of us might be ok because we don't have swedish women. If 2 niggers arrive anywhere else it just results in 2 niggers not 8 niggers.

How can you blame us? Our women are completely used up once they are looking to settle down with a beta (and don't pretend you aren't a beta, you are here).

One jewish family owns like 90% of all media in Sweden.

The Bonnier group

I thought our instincts made us want our kids to look like us. Clearly nigger babies look like neither parents.

How come they still care after kids that do not look like them?

pls explain

>mfw I went for the yellow cuties instead of the white whores
>mfw white whores my age are all used up and alone
>mfw they can't even compete

Bonnier family. They not only rule Swedish media, but the media in a lot of European countries, especially the north ones.

All the (((shills))) in this thread trying to blind people to the spiraling racemixing problem in europe are faggots. I see white women with niglets every day and the numbers are increasing.

This. All Swedish girls I know are either used up, used up and on drugs, used up and in psyche-care due to depression, etc etc.

I'm realizing this is true. I'm traveling around Sicily for 2 weeks. From Canada. I've seen 1 interracial couple. The media everywhere makes it seem like it's popular. It's pretty rare. All the people here that I've talked to are not happy about the migrants at all. Including the women. The media lies.

wow OP hit a spot didnt he.
But how do you really feel?

Köttbullar isn't even that good.

eeewww disgusting

Kötbullar is pretty much kiddie food in my experience. You make it for your family when the kids are young due to lack of time and interest, when you actually TRY to make food you don't make köttbullar. Still it's pretty ok for what it is.

subhuman pls, what would a nigger like you know about swedish girls don't make me laugh

Smug liberal women are the worst. Let the knuckle draggers have 'em. Look at their faces.

They're delicious if you make them with moose or boar meat desu senpai

Mite b true, I've only tried regular.

>no more Ingrid Bergman for sure

Thanks to American baby boomers who completely destroyed west

Their Grand children all gonna mixed and become ugly and stupid

Hmmm opposite around here. I live in a pretty affluent neighborhood and know one doctor married to an Indian and another IT or something guy married to a half black woman. Know another doctor married to a half Indian as well.

Ahmed, are you ready for deportation?

This. Same goes for Denmark.

You know who to blame this mess

people who spent their formative years getting blitzed on drugs and dancing in the mud at Woodstock

people who created concept of "white privilege"

And same people who grow up in a literally Norman Rockwell painting

user here got the point.

I believe you. It’s more common in the states since we’re only le sixty something percent huwhite or whatever the number is. I’m on a college campus and it’s still fairly rare to see. And when I do see them they’re nearly always ugly. The times I’ve seen a bmwf couple I’ve thought “geez you can have that one”

Most of the Swedish girls that are into interracial dating are desperate and in their early to mid 30s, and they also live in the big citys.

As a black man, I do tend to date some of them because they are so easy, but unfortunately they are used up goods and don't make for good waifu.

Buddy just look at OP's fucking pic, do you seriously want us to put our dicks anywhere near those AIDS infested cuntflaps? These whores literally get SHITTED regularly there is no way they are of any worth whatsoever, I'll fuck literally anything besides the white whores that lust for monkey cock, the niggers can have these roasties for all I care.

Sadly the only answer is to destroy the benefits systems. No gibs, no nigs.

Truth. I live in an area of England with quite a mix of people but even here the majority stick to their own. Not surprisingly the mixed race kids are almost overwhelmingly with single mothers.

If the taxpayers didn't support them, those 6 children would starve to death.

And if the next generation of taxpayers don't support the children's 18 children, they will starve to death.

48, 144, 432, ...

Sweden is a meme I now a black guy there that has kids with 3 different Swedish whores.

Some years ago I was walking in a park and saw a woman having a BBQ with 6 niggers, she was gangbanged for sure

Trust me on this one, they don't want a limp dick faggot like you.

All this time I've been arguing that Scandinavian media proves that even native europeans can be super cucked.

Women are weak. They need a strong man at their side to guide their way. If there is no man and only beta online cucks, the woman turns to the next best thing.

>upper middle class
people who matter

> be jew
> sink money into nignog campaign
> finance rappers
> make them look cool
> repeat process

Now stupid sheeple women think it's cool and hip to fuck with a nog. That's it OP. Like wearing the same Addidas shoes, these hoes are just walking around with the most advertised accessory.

Especially these somewhat goodlooking coalburners, they aren't with some stupid nog because they can't get anything else.

Spotted the nigger

Black men have the highest rates of impotence.

This thread is full of copy and pasters. Shills get out.

KILL IT NOW

Are you an actual Korean or another one of those loser back home white guys?

>next best thing.

That's right hans, they turn to a strong black man to make sense of the world for them.

This. Most people male or female have in-group preference. That being said, degeneracy and racemixing must be even encouraged to eliminate the week elements of the White race. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

Does it make you feel better when you spout such bullshit? Black men are the most desirable men in the world right now. We dominate the media, the sports, and quite alot of other platforms that whites can't even compete.

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC! When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD. No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

No true European wants to racemix with mongrelized slavshit like you, half-mongoloid balloon face Untermensch

>This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

Stop living in a fantasy world, there wont be any majorite whites in the coming thousand years, get that through your thick skull.

Why the fuck would a Swedish man want some ugly asian bitch? Swedish women are 100 times hotter.

Your average nu-male swedish think it's easier to "control" an asian bitch than a white woman.

Yeah a woman I work with has lived here in Ireland for the last 20 years. She went back home to the US during the summer to Georgia and was shocked at the level of white women with black men. Her sister was even talking about them like they are fashion items or something.

Dats right brother! Just remember that israel is not white so dont go there!

Bullshit

where is BASED White south african at?

Their Party Leader are nigger who have white wife

in human history , war is about supply not a quality

If white become minority in their own country

Game Over

That's why white American have no future

They has chance to protect themselves in 90s

kike judge shut it down prop 187

That decided fate of White America

White american will be mixed to death and all their achievement will be buried in the ground

I believe you. It's the same here in America. I've never known a white girl in real life, who was attractive enough for me to be jealous of, who dated a nonwhite.

However, the one drop rule is real, and it is a problem.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5019433/Man-11lb-testicles-reduced-finally-run.html

Don’t feel so bad went into town yesterday for hunting stuff. It was a mix of land whales and two different Jabba the hut looking coal burners with mixed kids. One burnnner had an equally fat ginger cuck taging along in a super hero T-shirt Mercia is equally fucked.

>Swedish women are 100 times hotter.
True but many of them are very, very strange.

Feminism has hit us the hardest so this has led to a rough divide between women into two groups
1. Girls who dont want a bf
2. girls who want a bf.

The girls who do want a bf usually get one by the age of 14-15 and then they swap him out every now and then.
The girls who dont want a bf consider themselves independent while at the same time using men as emotional tampons.

Getting a girl in Sweden requires alot of timing, she has to be tired of her current bf and ready to leave. If she isnt she will just cocktease you and then go back to whining about him

This is so proper. Black babies in white and fertile wombs.

>We dominate the media, the sports, and quite alot of other platforms that whites can't even compete.

Do some math nigger.

>swedish

clearly finnish white trash possibly finnish gypsy

It's the modern day Jane Goodall!

You better take that shit back right the fuck now, the chimps that goodall made friends with were cool as fuck.

White women shall increasingly bear the children of Black Men. It's inevitable. Europa will bear our seed.

Sweden is 20.2% non swedish as of Jan 2017 and crossed 10mn in population for the very first time in history thanks to a 300,000 influx between August and December 2016. Its probably gone up more now.
Next year is literally the very last chance this can be reversed via peaceful means with the election. Beyond that point only violence is the way.

Hello fellow LARPer, i too long to see the day whites get exterminated.

I hate white people yet i covet their women and live in their nations, they will pay for making my life more comfortable!

Fucking disgusting nigger.

that nigger has white blood, at least 30% lol

fuck boomers. i don't think even they anticipated how fast our society would break down. i'm noticing they are getting fucking pissed at the mess they created even though all they do is sit in traffic all day going in between places to spend their money. not pissed in any sort of mature fatherly way, pissed off in an annoyed little girls way. i remember when i was younger and hearing them say things like 'what do i care what happens to the world, i'll be dead, lol !'. well, as it turns out, they aren't dead yet and are now forced to live in this living hell of a 'society' and 'culture' we have to pretend we have. they are even getting more rude and aggressive with all the foreigners who they used to kiss their ass as the saviors of the nation. it's an interesting time we're living in

Fucking disgusting nigger.

Go back to your little autistic African country.

disgusting

In America it was/is a taboo which only makes people want to do it more.

>america.mov

Kill them and their children

SAVE YOURSELVES WHILE YOU CAN.
I'm from one of the few majority white parts of Brazil. My city had a big nazi following during WWII and was heavily German. People spoke German in the street until about the 90s (dimimishing over time of course).
In the last 20 years all has changed.
Nigger hordes from everywhere arrives.
Downtown is full of immigrants from Angola, Senegal, Haiti... folks black as COAL.
Our little island of peace is no more. Young blonde girls are encouraged to race mix early on. The rest of Brazil is nigger land. In Europe I would be seen as mixed just for being brazilian, even though most of my ancestors never even saw a nigger.

>even though most of my ancestors never even saw a nigger
>most

Nice try

>flushing your genes down the toilet
seems like something a swede would do

Fyi sweden is racially segregated, more than SA was.
Nonwhites literally have their own schools and nonwhite teachers.

>Our women are completely used up once they are looking to settle down with a beta

Asian womans are even worse. They have 0 emphaty towards their male counterpart. When i was in Thailand every whore was married with children and was ready to leave their husband and kids for a new life in Sweden. It was disgusting.

For your sake I hope you're right. Statistics are banned here,so I only have my skewed perception.
I could swear to god that one in two young couples in public transportation are are white woman dark man. Maybe white white don't take the bus together'