Prince Charles urges population to 'rediscover unity' as he opens Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies

>Prince Charles urges population to 'rediscover unity' as he opens Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies

>IT has been a long time coming, but after 32 years the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies finally marked its official opening.

>Prince Charles, its patron since 1993, yesterday praised the ‘remarkable courage and determination’ of those behind the £100m centre, which is part of Oxford University.

>And trustee Prince Turki al-Faisal, of Saudi Arabia, added: “I hope it will be a welcome addition to the rich variety of Oxford architecture and appreciated by both town and gown.”

Thanks, Britain!

oxfordmail.co.uk/news/15290716.Prince_Charles_urges_population_to__rediscover_unity__as_he_opens_Islamic_centre/

I thought that the monarchy in the uk was based. There's no saving the uk if they'll tske the side of mudslimes

What a kike. Good riddance.

Are you circumcised, leaf?

Trite at this point to say, but I wonder what Prince al-Faisal would think of the planned $100M Riyadh Centre for Christian Studies.

If the answer is not the same as the Queen's worst son's, then why is anybody letting him build the latest iteration of oil money mosques on foreign soil?

Is the ruling class in Europe even capable of uttering anything other than meaningless platitudes?

The uk made the sauds and wahabi to what it is

Diversity is our strength.

I'm honestly surprised the koran and hadiths aren't part of the standard curriculum at Oxford already.

>Thanks, Britain!

I thought the Royal Family was German.

>bongland

You know what would actually be news? A new $100 million dollar center being opened to study Anglican theology. That would be actual news. An Islamic center opening up in bongland is just part and parcel.

charles has long been a cuck for islam

>I thought that the monarchy in the uk was based

All the royal families in Europe don't give one fuck about third world immigration and increasing Islamic influence.

They live far up in their ivory towers with all the money they need and more, why should they care?

:(

I have no issue with Oxford University having a dedicated centre for Islamic Studies. The Islamic World is a huge field of study, with huge territory and a long detailed history.

My issues are firstly, who funds it?

Secondly, how the Prince of Wales and how Oxford University itself are so blind to see how the presentation of such an opening is going to have such a concerned response by vast members of the public who with good reason remain rightly worried about increasing Islamic pandering and influence in Britain.

This is something of a non-story, but it definitely keeps the feeling of discontent and pushing of Islam alive.

>I have no issue with Oxford University having a dedicated centre for Islamic Studies.

>t. Mr Hakim

Why should one of the World's premier universities not have dedicated study to the Islamic World?

It doesn't mean I have to like Islam or want an Islamic presence in the country.

prince cuck

Just keep calm and remember that the sensationalist press have way too much fucking say in how people think in this country. Common sense be damned.

Easy, find them and burn the houses down

'Not an argument'.

But it's common fucking sense to try to hire people who don't just speak English in a job where you'll be talking to lots and lots of people (some of whom are bound to not speak English).

How about Prince Twat go experience "unity" among the plebs living with muslims?

My point is that your attitude (no problem, m8, overhyped by media) is not addressing your problems.

It might make you feel less embarrassed or angered by it to pretend it doesn't bother you but it doesn't actually solve the issue, mate.

When Elizabeth dies someone needs to take the throne by force or deal. If Charles ascends it's GAME OVER. But a based as fuck monarch could unfuck Britannia in months...

And guess what Saudi Arabian leadership has no problem with. ... a population that isn't smart enough to rebel against the monarchy or oligarchs a population who thinks it's leaders are Muslims a population that submits to god and can't really complain to much because it's gods will after all and even if some tried the government just takes heads off because muh Islamic law right ...
Could it be that the English royals are a little envious or could it be that they are irrelevant when the nose is really running the show. .. I keep hearing muh white matters for some reason. ..what reason is that exactly because last time I checked a Saudi Muslim can still use a computer drive a car and build infrastructure and be payed to maintain it so since the nose has shared out the technology through the years why should any of these so called puppet leaders give a flying fuck about muh white anything. ..after all the west can be bought out because money is god in this culture it is the measurement of success consume play me me then die ...that's why it's called the rat race .
The Rothschild family owns Britain, and France from before world war 1 his minions took America before world war 1 same goes for Russia and China and India and Pakistan we have been in globalism since before world war 2 that was only used to cement it for the creation of the UN and the cold war was used to force modernisation theory and this process hasn't stopped and will not stop because everyone regardless of belief systems wants a easier life so they will be subverted through culture or war all will fall

I can't believe you're actually defending and encouraging the discrimination against white Brits, hahaha oh wow.

>I thought that the monarchy in the uk was based.

You have no idea what my overall attitude is, I gave a precise view on this specific topic which aligns with my belief that a good educational institute should be open to all areas of study even those you disagree with, I still have concerns with it (presentation, curriculum and funding) but not its right to exist.

What do you want me to do? Post memes and shout in all caps like 90% of Sup Forums migrants who are politically and philosophically illiterate?

THE WORLD SHOULD KILL EVERY LAST MUDSLIME AND COLORED ALIVE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE KIKE LOVING FAGGOT!

>must learn sand nigger language to work in White country

How has nobody fucking firebombed the MET police faggotry yet?

I live in Oxford and theres like 2 muslims

>What do you want me to do?

Simple

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not gonna take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!...You've got to say, I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Then we'll figure out what to do about the muslims. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

>"I see it works in practice, but does it work in theory?"

#notmyking

Only the queen. Charles is a dirty hippy and William is pretty much a cucked millennial.

Sometimes I almost feel sorry for Britons.

>146831488
>1488
1. Checked
2. I suspect the monarchy will not survive if Charles becomes King

>queen
>based
get your fucking head out of the shitter you idiot

He's getting skipped when the old bird dies anyway. Harry is the Beast.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

KING CHARLES THE PUSSY WHO LET AN EMPIRE DIE.

Elizabeth ain't based. Your confusing museum icon worship with an actual ruling monarch. Parliamentary supremacy augmented by BBC mindkontrol rules the day there. The British people have NEVER been less free than they are now. Betty don't give a flying fuck. If she did she'd dissolve parliament.

This. Not only have they lost thier nation, but they are publicly degraded and made to say they enjoy it. Surely 50 generations of Britons spin with disgust in the afterlife.

>Harry is the Beast.

william seems like a pretty normal guy. not as cucked as his father.

Fuck! Why?? Just, why..

what the fuck can "islamic studies" accomplish? Islam teaches the quran is perfect and it states night time is a veil hanging over the fucking world.

The closest thing that could provide any benefit would be general theology.

What a disgusting fuckin spinless faggots

They are held hostage by the rothschilds and are used as puppets to virtue signal, kinda like celebrities in the USA.

As if we need more people of different nationality to create unity.

This is so beautiful.

This man will be King of England, Australia, NZ and Canada within a decade. Time for a republic boys.

>Emir* Charles

How long til Oxford becomes an average uni?

The UK elites are the most pozzed agents of Islamism in Europe

I think this old fuck needs himself a suicide by three buckshots to the head

UK is done.
at this point civil war is the only option

World War Two was a mistake
For everyone

megachecked

Uniting the UK and Islam.

Well, fuck you, Brits.

At least your own children are the ones getting raped by your muslims, not Norwegian ones.

please somebody help
we dont have much longer left

Congratulations you're everything wrong with this country

can you guys just tell them they have to go back?

Rich arabs from the gulf literally own half of London. Of course they're good buds with the royal family and it's not like the good prince isn't getting his cut like the rest of them. Shameful display really, but at least the crown has no say in actual governing of the country. Or maybe this happened precisely because they don't?

Haha How is knife crime real haha nigga just shoot him like nigga just use your gun

Is this real?

Tyler pls go

>Secondly, how the Prince of Wales and how Oxford University itself are so blind to see how the presentation of such an opening is going to have such a concerned response by vast members of the public who with good reason remain rightly worried about increasing Islamic pandering and influence in Britain
It's provocative on purpose, it's intended to be demoralizing.

Me personally I like to keep myself separated from shit.

Read the (saudi) princes wiki. Links to Taliban lol

Prince Charles is massively shady

Reminder that it's not the monarch's job to determine who is or is not his subjects. We live in a constitutional monarchy. The monarch's job is to represent the citizens and head the constitution. It is his ministers who decide who should or should not be citizens; and it is YOU who vote for his ministers. It's YOUR fault and YOURS alone for voting in the literal jews and letting them surround the monarch's official residence with millions of muslims when you should be defending him like the last piece to fall on the national chessboard. Prince Charles literally did nothing wrong.

>how the Prince of Wales and how Oxford University itself are so blind to see
Because YOU vote for the traitorous ministers who advise him and Oxford is full of anti-English communists.

Gulf Arabs are at least as bad as Jews with their "influence"

We should've just invaded them and taken the oil way back when.

What the fuck? Who needs enemies when you have...

slide this thread and bump this one:

What absolutely spineless pieces of shit

what's behind all this muslim pandering? Oil?

Jews.

And muslims acting like jews.

why would jews fill Europe with people that would behead them the moment they have the chance.

>Saudi Arabia

wahabis want to destroy the west
zionists want to destroy or control the west so they enable them, they can just let the jews migrate to Israel.

Muslims voting for UKIP is almost 0, makes you think..

>jews
>mostly conservative according to that chart
see what I'm talking about

(((Tories))) are fake conservatives

Not the Royals too...
Can anyone teach me Croatian?

All that Oil money is now being spent to subvert the West.

Why the fuck do they always get housed in the most expensive areas of England?
Why can't the government just house them up north where property is fucking dirt cheap.

This is what happens when a university goes from Christian, to secular, and now to Muslim.

Lol they killed that princess for nothing

Fuck off we're full.

Semites, of both the Jewish and Arab variety.

Up north is like the SouthWest, Northern Scotland, and most of Wales and Northern Ireland. They're redpilled, and foresee the negatives of globalism far better than any rich Jew in London. The muslims wouldn't survive there.

>Christianity slowly being eliminated by the left because RELIGION IS BAD

>these same leftists spend everyone else's money to provide for and promote Islam

And they see no hypocricy in this.

By the time the left is done, churches will only be around because fags want a nice old building to get married in.