Why are transgender people turning to right-wing ideologies?

why are transgender people turning to right-wing ideologies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are contrarian faggots just like us

Because crazy people can still be smart.

Because they're mentally ill

it's a trick they go in the bog too

Attention

Because I don't like sandniggers and I want to defend myself with lethal force.

Because places like /r/the_donald accept them as BASED TRANNYPEDES and they get lots of attention.

because theyre pedos and that dumb hand signal is pedo shit

Who cares. They will be gassed.

for the attention they get from T_D kekistan redditors

because they want to be plowed by masculine men and there aren't any of those on the left

Because they are men.

this.

>women in politics at any level

this

This, the thing about the few passable trannies is that they genuinely take the whole "larping as a woman" thing seriously, which means more often than not they'll want to be the stay-at-home tradwife of some 6'3" Aryan alpha Chad. The truly dedicated ones will therefore go to insane lengths to try and emulate the ideal woman, and that includes being right-wing.

>"masculine" "men" plowing other "men"

wew, quite the "right wing" you got in murica

seeing as to how a lot of trannies are 6'3; you're going to need a bigger chad.

Jacksfilms read the reddit comments too much.

Attention and donations from betamales.

>uruguay

They hope they won't be excluded once we win, which we inevitably will.
I'm afraid there's no hope for them.

Isn't this the one who was auto-fellating while talking to their mom about Nostradamus lmao

hahaha good come back nigger.

>"I fugged a dog, uguu."

What's the bog?

Less muslims = don't get thrown off a building.

Fucking sauce.

This.

They prefer to keep their heads.

gets posted on gif ylyl threads all the time

might be on efukt too

subversion tactics.

Because they are still men

I don't know. Because of the invading Muslims maybe?

isnt it obvious?
they all have a crisis of identity
why would they run from their own ""societal""" gender and not run from their new ""societal"" political affiliation?

Because they’re mentally retarded

You can always have a breeding wife and a tranny mistress.

Fuck trannies. They all need to die.
T.homo

A bog is basically a giant mud hole that sucks things in. It's a lot like quicksand.

Because they know something is wrong with them and that the only way they will get help is with people who actually want solutions to society's problems and not emotional feelgood bullshit.

>trannys better at being women than real women
goddammit, this wasn't supposed to happen.

Fucking women what happened to them

Attention and/or they don't want Muslims to kill them

what's the point of a dating a chick with a dick if they aren't ramming it up your asshole tho?
you might as well date a roastie and fuck her in the ass.

To make us look like mentally deranged peoole, fyi its called trolling.

>inb4 the right wing is full of gays and coloured people while the left is full of straight white people
wtf

if they're just crossdressing weirdos, great. if they actually mutilate themselves and really believe they can change sex they need to go away.

More upper body strength. They can help more with moving and certain home repairs.

Being gay has degenerated from what it once was.

daily reminder that socrates, plato, aristotle, and virtually all the other greeks, aka the founders of western civilization, regularly fucked other equally masculine men in the ass

there's nothing wrong with being so masculine that you end up loving manhood

there is something absolutely degenerate with being the kind of weak, hypersexual, limp-wristed, womanly gay that's being portrayed as "the norm".

Holy shit, I wanna take that qt3.14 on a weekend safari hunting spics and niggers.

Why are attention seeking living contradictions behaving like attention seeking living contradictions?

Afraid of Muslims, and emotional masochism

You need to look at the individual, not the group.
People like Milo Yanoppolis or Blaire White come to mind.

They're right leaning, yet share lefty values regarding sexuality. So the right calls them Degenerates and the left calls them Nazis.

Infiltration. They want to spread their degeneracy among the ranks and I must say they're doing a good, since most amerimutts can't stop obsessing over them and saying that traps are ok.

>Who cares. They will be gassed.

Well I for once have to give them kudos if they are taking the "better dead than red" to this level :D

Only those who want to live their tendencies without smear them in the face of other people.

i really really like this meme

This is one of the most autistic things I've ever seen

>people

They don't really have to. My experience conservative people tend to be most degenerate. They just pretend like they aren't because they asked god for forgiveness so everything is ok.

Cuckservatives are just useful idiots to the left.

I rather the dune coon win desu over a faggot

>transgender
>people

also, they're not right-wing, they're just contrarian to get attention

sodomites get the bullet

They think that that'll prevent them from getting the rope.
It won't.

today, at least
between picture selection, text palcement, writing, layer>layer style>stroke after each rasterization, we're looking at at least 90 minutes of work

>you might as well date a roastie and fuck her in the ass.
I do this

God Chloe was cute, no pedo. It's a shame she grew up to be so bulky.

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

For the people who don't get this joke
youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ

Because the right wing only wants them to be considered as mentally ill. The left wing wants to import people into the country who will kill them.

I think we should accept transgenders becoming far-right, by these conditions:
>they admit that transgenderism is not normal
>they start advocating for mental health help for sexually confused individuals instead of sex-change
>they stop being degenerates, ''I suck SO much dick!''
Stop being mouthbreathing neonazis by idiot posts like these . We live in the most degenerate era of our time and every individual that is able to advocate for the far-right is a plus. We have to accept that people are broken in our time. NS Germany was built on Weimar Germany.

As for homosexuals, the (bisexual?) Millenial Woes is a great example. He isn't some parading faggot and you don't recognize his sexuality from his behaviour or looks. He doesn't push his sexuality to others. Pushing homosexuals in the closet did not eradicate homosexuality from Earth, so the best deal we can make is to accept that homosexuality exists and it will be fine so long they do not advocate degeneracy.

Tranny here. It's because we are still capable of caring about western civilization being preserved, wanting to keep mudslimes and shitty culture out, still patriotic, pro-capitalism, and hate the hons / non-binaries as much as you. We aren't obligated to be leftist idiots who want to see our own country destroyed.

ROPE
O
P
E

U R Gay

Water and mud and weeds, looks and smells nasty. Celts would execute and bury people there for several things.
1. Fucking up and getting someone killed
2. Being a traitor
3. Being gay

they think it will give them a chance on rope day.

>faggot is defending faggotry to the far right
I rather have the sand niggers win then white people's liberalism
No one on the far right will die in a trench for your bathhouse

>Pushing homosexuals in the closet did not eradicate homosexuality from Earth
>implying we won't kill them and activaly track where they congregate

if only the muslims just attacked fag bars

probably because they don't want to be beheaded by muslim immigrants

>why are transgender people turning to right-wing ideologies?

Because they fight right in with all the other weird retards on the right.

>Men are better at something than women
Why are you surprised?

This. the left has become mainstream, overbearing, tyrannical, and lame. time to fuck it in the ass.

Cause right wing doesn't like them but let them be for the most part.
While the left is supporting islam which burns trannies

Milo is a Kike but he is correct when he says "gays are natural libertarians." Everything about being a faggot is rebellious. It shouldn't surprise anyone that they are also libertarian edge lords.

Because only white people will put up with them. White people are self domesticated and will put up with a lot of bullshit before snapping.

In a black country they'd be killed. In China, they'd be culled for being degenerates. Muslims would kill them.

Wtf, I love trannies now!

J/k, I always did

>transgender
>people
pick one and only one

It's obviously to stick out and get attention, it's probably what a lot of this has to do with to begin with

Yeah but you're the shittiest possible thing in Western Civilization. That means the only way to preserve it is get rid of postmodernist frankenstein narcissists who want to mandate everyone change reality to match their delusion.

This is retarded but it was funny

>compromising
You get the bullet too

>'right wing'
No, sweetie, he's
>German
that's why he looks like he does

Please just gas us all. Trans women are a bunch of sexual predators and linebacker-looking motherfuckers in dresses

t. "Based" tranny

Wait, that's a dude?
Muh diccc

I consider myself trans but I'm not going to transition because I'm mentally ill but not mentally ill enough to mutilate my body. I've noticed this too. I don't know what the connection is, but a lot of trans people tend to be ultra conservative. In the case of MtF maybe it's desire and admiration for the traditional feminine form and role.

would you fight for the losers? even (((their))) base knows theyre wrong

>why are transgender people turning to right-wing ideologies?
Because if the left goes any further they will either legalize pedophilia, creating a massive blow back from normal people and kicking of the day of the rope for ALL deviants.
OR
They will invite a bunch of muslims, create a sharia state and then initiating the day of the cliff for all deviants, except incestuous child rapists ofc.

Its in their best interest to pull the brakes while they are ahead and before they get dragged down into the abyss by.

I used to troll Sup Forums about transitioning to become the ideal female, i.e. keeping home, cleaning and learning how to cook the best steak.
It actually makes sense though.

Stop enabling these faggots