Just say no

>Just say no
Really how tone deaf is Donald Trump on the opioid issue? I've read that 4 out of 5 new heroin addicts got started on legally prescribed painkiller pills. Even fucking Rodrigo Duterte was a fentanyl addict and he got started on the shit legally and for a valid medical reason.

"Just say no" doesn't address that at all, and those are the people who need and deserve help the most. Those who got hooked accidentally while they were on pain meds for legit reason, the healthcare system just failed to monitor them and detox them properly. This isn't peer pressure at high school when your friends ask if you want to get high. This is white, suburban, middle class people with families. That's why we even fucking care about the opioid epidemic in the first place, because it is affecting middle class white families now. Jeff Sessions still thinks weed is the gateway drug for the opioid epidemic, when in fact it's Oxycontin and Vicodin.

How do we get our leaders to understand that this situation is far different from the crack epidemic in the 80's in a multitude of ways and that the same strategy won't work (not to mention that strategy wasn't effective in the first place)

best kek was when they said pot was to blame

Yeah, when in fact states with legal weed have found their opioid death rates go down, because people were opting for weed (whether medically or recreationally) instead of opioids, and weed doesn't kill at least.

If I am being completely honest I just want the whole healthcare system to crash and burn. I have chronic migraines and cluster headaches, I usually will get a cluster headache 2-3 a month. During that I have benadryl and toradol shots prescribed for home use, that is literally the most I will ever be able to get now. I used to get 5 hydrocodone filled a month for an emergency, now that the laws have changed I have to struggle and fight just to get those injections which make me unable to function at all when I take them. Those along with 750mg neurotnin 4 times a day and zanaflex and phenergren pills I have about a dozen ways to knock myself out but no way to actually function and live my life. Once every 3-4 months I used to be able to go to a promptmed or local clinic and get an injection of nubain, this was for when I literally couldn't get rid of a headache after suffering for days upon days. Now even the hospital refuses to do anything more than give me what i've been prescribed, the entire healthcare industry wants me to just shutup and take my knockout drugs and let them collect their insurance money. I just don't fucking get it, I have been going to a neurologist ever since I was 6 and if they needed documentation that would be different but the only possible conclusion I can reach is just that doctors don't give a fuck anymore, they either can't or don't want to help people and on top of everything else politicians are constantly running on a drug war platform, so what little quality my life has is going to slowly get eroded even further and further until I finally just kill myself.

Dumbnald Plumpf is president because the JEWS said so.

He is a fat fucking dumb inbred idiot and has no idea what he is doing and what he is saying.
A fucking liar, con man, traitor, globalist, greedy, hand rubbing, elitist 1%er piece of fat fucking orange cheeto turd.

Sup Forumstards have yet to separate "Trumpism"/common sense right wing policy from fat fuck inbred idiot Drumpf.
Those two are not the same.

I saw some documentary where they were using psilocybin mushrooms to treat cluster headaches, with success. Kinda interesting, and I can see it considering the treatment they used for decades for migraines was ergotamine tartrate, which is the precursor to LSD (which showed promise in treating migraines before they made it illegal), and those are related drugs. Anyway, this dude who was like 60 years old and conservative was chewing magic mushrooms just to treat his cluster headaches, but he said they'd go away for months at a time or something like that.

This, may be worth a try

Do you think it's a coincidence that the instigators, the Sackler family behind Purdue Pharmaceuticals, are rich and powerful Jews? And by rich I mean they are multi-billionaires. They'll never attack the source; just as the US has made it illegal to even boycott Israel, they'll never part with their Jewish friends.

The US government has always been spastic and retarded when it comes to drugs and drug addiction.

Drugs don't kill people, people kill people.

The thing is that I have to go in monthly and give a urine test so that the government can see i'm not doing any illicit drugs or selling my drugs to buy them. This also means I can't drink, for whatever reason one of the requirements to go to a doctor and get anything prescribed is submitted to this urine test and apparently people that drink alcohol are more likely to abuse drugs, so at 25 I can't ever drink again. If they detect alcohol in my urine I have all my prescriptions revoked and i'd be told to find a new doctor, and with my condition i'd be pretty much fucked and no doctor wants to pickup a patient who is an "at risk case". I'm so fucking sick of all of it though, like they make a big deal about not being "depressed" and that death is the ultimate evil, but thats only for people who haven't felt real pain before. If you actually had to suffer pain that made you cry and vomit and cause your whole body to shake from the stress, you would realize that there are some pains that are worse than dying. Of course people in severe pain are gonna be depressed, its not like youre just gonna be able to sugar coat that depression. The only way that depression ever goes away is if someone discovers a miracle cure for what ails them, until then its just insulting to be told to "try to think positive"

I doubt they test for mushrooms. Also, if they can prevent the headache them who cares if you cant get your gabapentin.

the gabapentin and the zanaflex are to help me sleep. I take them every night and that way if I wakeup with a headache I can typically go back to sleep. If I dont have them then i'll have tremors and ill never be able to fall back asleep.

>what is self control
It's like the concept is foreign to millions of people. I'm not kidding. What the fuck? That and self awareness are nonexistence themes in themselves, in mainstream culture anywhere in the West

>"Just say no" doesn't address that at all,

Yes, it does. Just say no to opioids when you don't need them.

>I've read that 4 out of 5 new heroin addicts got started on (((legally prescribed))) (((painkiller pills))).

This is why we need to crack down on the Pharma Jews, Duterte-style.

>less than 50% white

>start shitty "just say no" campaign
> "It'll never work, stupid DRUMPF!"
>quietly stop Obama & CIA's operation to ship opioids to key locations so they can ghettoize them to turn states blue
> Force the media to either reveal the plan or act like Drumpf saying not to do it was all it took

Not gonna happen. They and their lobbyists are a huge reason why there is a swamp in Washington. Big pharma doesn't need draining, it needs remodeling

Psilocybin doesn't show up.

Try it. I've been using them every 3 months or so for meditation purposes and I've never felt better.

>Jeff Sessions still thinks weed is the gateway drug for the opioid epidemic, when in fact it's Oxycontin and Vicodin.

Really, people in power are still this retarded?
American politics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The whole "opioid epidemic" is just more fear tactics. The average age of an opiate user in the US is 73. Millions of people rely on opiates for chronic pain relief. This new war on a on drugs will only hurt people who really need this medication. In fact the only reason people are dying is because the Obama administration, via the DEA & FDA, pushed doctors to stop prescribing opiates. This push by the Obama administration sent the street price for pharmaceutical grade opiates through the fucking roof. People using recreationally went straight to heroin.

Additionally, hipsters had been moving to heroin without even first starting on pills. It was just the in vogue drug to use. Especially since Mexico was importing cheap, fairly high quality product. The large increase in ODs started when the Mexican cartels started switching out heroin for super cheap, super potent, Chinese produced fentanyl. The cartels can cut a very small amount of fentanyl and sell it as heroin. If the mixing processing is done incorrectly hot spots will kill even the most hard core heroin addict.

Pharmaceutical grade opiates used to be much more widely available, anyone remember the Florida pill mill days? People weren't dying in droves. It's not the pills that are killing people, it's the government forcing people to only have 1 option, heroin, which is really fentanyl.

I know all this not because i'm a heroin or pill addict but because i've had to do a bunch of research as about 4 years ago it starting becoming increasingly difficult to get my mother's prescription filled. I'm her legal guardian. I have been for 11 years. She has a TBI along with a severe injury to her spine due to a car accident in which a fucking beaner, in the US illegally, crashed into her car while drunk. Those pills give her quality of life. No doctor in my city will prescribe the amount she has taken for over a decade. They've been force to reduce care.

>this is white, suburban, middle class people with families
It must be because they're the only ones working hard enough to warrant pain meds. It didn't start recently and we only started caring once Obama got out of office. until then it was "fuck drumpf and fuck white people"

Psilocybin stays at most 3 days in your system.

Legalize fucking weed and kratom. Bam, problem solved

Everyone is stupid

good morning shills

Doctors need to stop prescribing that shit for any sort of chronic pain management

Yeah also this does seem to be the case, I've heard of that happening a lot, people buying fucking heroin for pain because doctors won't prescribe shit

It's a fucking disgrace, doctors are fucking glad to give children amphetamine for being a little distracted in school but give adults some drugs that make you feel good for horrible conditions? Lol get fucked losers.

You want opiates? Fuck you we give you tramadol which has a higher likelihood of FUCKING KILLING YOU but that's fine because it's less fun

Absolute fucking kikes

toradol works better at pain management than opioids

youre an addict scheming to get your fix

That fucking sucks, I get migraines and they're a tiny fraction of what you must experience during a cluster headache, and they make me completely unable to function for a day.

I watch gore videos gleefully, but the one video I can't stomach is the one of that woman having a cluster headache on Youtube. It's literally more painful and distressing than beheading videos or Chinese kids getting repeatedly run over by cars.

I can't imagine what living with that condition must be like.