Tatsumi did not want to cuddle and snuggle this at nights

Tatsumi did not want to cuddle and snuggle this at nights.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself.

because he's stupid and she's evil

"Good and evil existing."

I'm pretty sure he could've easily and slowly convinced her to fight against Honest if he gave her a good dicking like she asked for.

He's gay.

yeha, that's why he's stupid. if he'd played his cards right, he could've manipulated Esdeath or acted as a spy for the revolution

At this point I think this sort of dick teasing is merely to trigger the inspirations of doujin writers.

He is too busy cuddling and snuggling with his wife in the afterlife

Slowly revealing how crooked and corrupt the empire Honest and the empire were would've been a good move, then again, Takahiro never really revealed decently why they were corrupt I'm guessing too much power but I think he is possibly going to explore this in Zero.

How is Zero to begin with?

Haven't we been over this?

There's already a sizable rebellion brewing, what would further proving that the empire's corrupt accomplish? How many more people could you reasonable speaking expect to defect? Budou openly said he would wait for the rebellion to be squashed before acting, and Esdese was looking forward to killing him then.

Esdese made it clear she would never leave the empire, it's the perfect situation for her. Lots of people to kill, Honest giving her everything she wants.. Tatsumi was going to do things her way and that's the end of that conversation. Wave and some of the others might be turned, but how much use would they actually be?

because he's a shitty generic mc who isn't allowed to have any kind of will besides becoming the strongest

How is he stupid if he got a girl that really loves him?

I would've hit that like the fist of an angry god.

I don't think you people understand Esdeath at all. She is the LAST person willing to change sides and would straight up murder tatsu if he revealed who he was.

>straight up murder tatsu if he revealed who he was.

Not really. Look at the scene where they're captured by Syura. She would have locked him up for his own good, then tried to convince him that she was his best choice.

He ain't got no balls, thats why.

Because he has taste and because he dislikes psycopathic autists with manface.

It's sad because he'll probably die in the manga, the anime ending was garbage. I'm hoping the manga ending is done better, it's pretty obvious he's already pushed himself further then he should. That doctor said he could only use Incursio like 3 more times before he died, but the armor has already fused with his body.

I'm not even sure if he can unequip it at this point, also he's genetics are like transforming. He doesn't even look human anymore, he's starting to turn into like a demonic human.

This is why AgK is fucking garbage, Would have been so much better if he fell in love with Esdeath a sworn enemy.

And then she failed and then she decided to kill him

>three years later
>esdesefaggots still retarded as fuck

Kys tripfaggot.

AkG could have really benefited from some ambiguity. It would have added more believability to the situation, the grit that the story seems to want, and humanized the cast better. Give us somewhat rational villains and heroes and AkG would have been so much better.

>Ledouche likes her

Its official. She is shit confirmed.

>dat manface

>manface

There's not enough "hero falling in love with the villain" plots, I'm surprised it hasn't been done more often.

Because he's gay.

Because he is straight. Tatsumi doesnt like men with tits.

See I'd love more of this because it could be genuinely interesting, I think the latest one to try it was Maou no Yuusha.

Because like all MC's, he has shit taste. He and Mine deserve each other though

Also, the whole "she's an enemy" thing would make things awkward.

Sounds generic as fuck to me.

Her breasts are too big for my taste.

>manface

Esdeath literally doesn't give a shit about the Empire's corruption. The only way to get her to switch sides is to convince her that fighting the Empire would be more fun. Even then, her loyalty to her men would make that next to impossible.

Tatsumi said that he hated everything about her and would never love her. He made it clear that he never would have seen her as anything more than a monster. In a twisted sense, she's still obliging him in a way. If he sees her as an enemy, then she will fulfill the role he's assigned her.

Also, I don't really see what Esdeath has for Tatsumi as love. It's too selfish. She never really thinks about Tatsumi and has a difficult time empathizing or getting to know him (which probably causes her a degree of angst). So it's not really about Tatsumi, it's all about her.

Yeah except without the "jokes, they actually weren't that bad!" thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream

She has an anime face you fucking dip

>weak chin
>big eyes
>full lips
>long hair and bangs

I'm not really seeing it.

How would an evening of hot, passionate sex with Esdeath be like?

She doesnt love him. She is autistic as fuck and obsessed with him as on a shallow as fuck level he meets the criteria of her "perfect guy" that she had written down on a retarded list.

Its obsession, pure and simple. Its stated to us time and time again in both flashbacks, by other characters and by the character herself that she doesnt understand or care about peoples feelings or value anyone elses lives. She just wants to kill as many people as she can in her pursuit of her retarded concept of "strength".

The Empire allows her to indulge her autism as much as she pleases. Thats why she would never leave it.

Frigid

Because Tatsumi is a limp dicked faggot who couldn't dare to do something different than the tsundere with a flat chest complex and nips have shit taste.

So who would you decide on? I basically wouldn't be able to pick between Scheele, Leone or Esdeath.

She loves the idea of loving someone, not really Tatsumi. She probably saw others being all lovey dovey, reflected on that and and became unhappy that she's never felt that warmth, and so became obsessed with finding "true love." Unfortunately, all she's ever experienced in her life is death and cruelty, so she doesn't know how to love. This isn't to mention that she's a sociopath and just can't connect to another the way she wants to.

She doesnt understand the concept of love, user. Its just something someone told her about once and she drew her own conclusions.

>Unfortunately, all she's ever experienced in her life is death and cruelty
Yes, death and cruelty that she has been the one happily and gleefully dishing out.

She is a disgusting excuse of a human being. You will never be able to defend her. Takahiro has gone to extreme lengths to make her despicable as fuck.

>I am an edgy faggot and love a literal autist: The post.

You know, if Takahiro wasn't such a hack, Esdeath could have been a great character. She could have been a somewhat tragic monster who ends up being conflicted about her inability to experience love. But instead we got >nips have shit taste.
Er, Esdeath is the most popular character in AkG.

>Takahiro has gone to extreme lengths to make her despicable as fuck.

Considering Honest is much worse, and Wild Hunt exists solely to make Esdeath and the Jaegers look better by comparison, I'd say he did a fairly bad job with that.

I don't know about you user, but I'm tired, very tired of the same kind of girl over and over like a broken record.

ANYTHING different would be welcome at this point.

>I-if the author did things the way I wanted I would be happier
>m-muh headcanon
>bawwwww

Also
>Esdese
>most popular
2014 called. It wants its shit taste back.

Esdeath has kind of mellowed out since Justice died. We haven't seen anything as ridiculous as her introduction at the start of the manga.

If you think about it Tatsumi was at fault for not seducing Esdeath to the good side
Had he played her well enough he might have won her over

You think Esdeath is a shit character; I do to. I'm putting out how I think she could have been handled better so that she's actually interesting and has some depth.

And just because I said that she's the most popular character does not mean I think she's the best or deserves it.

Making Esdeath tragic would ruin her character. I like that she's an unapologetic psychopath with no real regrets, she has her redeeming qualities like her respect for her men and leadership skills, but she's a monster through and through who's happy about who she is, and that's part of her appeal.

She isnt the most popular anymore and hasnt been for a while.

>the Tatsumi should have seduced her and made her good meme

The manga itself blew this retarded fanfiction of yours out of the water countless times.

Wasn't he planning to do that and then realised "nope, that's not going to work" when he realised just how little she actually cared?

This, honestly. One of the draws to AkG is just how completely evil the Empire is. I can honestly say that Esdeath is one of the few characters who I would murder in her crib and feel no regrets at all just because she's that irredeemable. To hate so absolutely is kind of addictive in a way.

Akane, Chelsea or Esdeath

Tatsumi's too much of a moralfag to successfully seduce someone like Esdeath. The only way to sway her to your side is if you're amoral yourself.

This implies that Esdeath feels anything but sadism and the urge to hurt and kill. She doesn't. She is incapable of good. It's virtually impossible.

He isnt a moralfag at all though you fucking cuntdribble.

I think that was when Esdeath and Tatsumi first shared a bed together, they were talking about things and Esdeath believed he had been brainwashed or something like that.

You can call yourself a moral person unless you want to kill Esdeath with your own two hands.

>can
can't

Still mad

I still want Kurome to die horribly because of this.

I wish there were more Esdeath clones. I really like her character archetype.

Because Tatsumi isn't stupid and she's fucked up shits in all sorts of way.

>"but what they're doing is wrong can't you see that?!"
>"eh, don't care. I get to fight strong people and prove my superiority"

To be fair, where do you go from there?

I'm curious what her plan was if she did think he was brainwashed? Was the plan to reverse brainwash him, or cure him by having sex with him, what? I can't help but feel we missed out on something interesting by never getting to that point.

He literally only joined Night Raid because he was forced to, thought Night Raid were assassins for justice instead of a bunch of amoral killers, doesn't kill anybody who doesn't deserve it, and tried to appeal tried to appeal to Esdeath using moral arguments. Pretty moralfaggy to me.

Because Tatsumi is a shitty Assassin.

Just play Majikoi.

There are plenty of girls there similar-ish to Esdese in design but who arnt murderous, sadistic, autistic cunts.

>Cure him by having sex with him
Why didn't Esdeath just do that if she think he was brainwashed?

>You'll never shower with Esdeath then have a night of passionate love making, where it will end with the two of you cuddling and snuggling often in spooning positions or you using her breasts as a pillow as you drift off to sleep together

>forced to
He wasnt.

And he kills people without qualms if he is ordered to do so by Najenda. He recognises that Night Raid are not heros and are simply the people who do the messy jobs to facilitate the dismantling of the empire nearly instantly.

>To be fair, where do you go from there?

How about "Well, the Empire is really strong, so crushing it would prove you're truly the strongest around." or "You're way too great of a warrior to be Honest's lapdog"?

Sounds like shit.

> who arnt murderous, sadistic, autistic cunts.

This is supposed to be a plus how exactly?

Easy with the edge there, kiddo.

Who cares? His heart belongs to a better girl and waifu now.

> arnt murderous, sadistic, autistic cunts
I think that would be user's objection to it.

This.

Is the manga already over?
I kind of dropped it when Tatsumi was fighting the big mecha thing, I guess I'll wait until it's done to read it all in one go and disappoint myself.

Only if that user is an edgelord.

I tend to gravitate towards "batshit crazy cunts/pricks that love their job" thankyouverymuch.

You sound underage.

Maybe being a murderous, sexy, hot as hell cunt is part of the charm? Your dick says yes but your sense of justice tells you to drag their entrails out through their ass.

>Liking the underaged flatchested tsundere

>dick says yes

Not to manface it doesnt.

Best girl.

Because Tatsumi doesn't act like a horny underage kid who thinks with his dick just for a pair of generic tits. Seriously, they were enemies. Esdeath represented everything that's wrong. He wasn't going to let her turn him against NR.

Don't forget that even though you know they're murderous and could probably kill you with ease they choose not to.

>Sense of justice
What if you're amoral yourself?

Best girl.

God I hope she'll wake up in the epilogue.

Why is she still here? Just to suffer?