END OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI
puppetstringnews..
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That map is simply not realistic. Objectively, (((Russia))) will always be rebuilt again and again, until its European part is nuked and made uninhabitable.

nothing personell sergey

Eastern Finland when?

Just another Soros shill -predictive programming of meme of statelets replacing nations.
Russian Federation is main prize in removal of nation states.

soon very soon

Just don't leave any survivors, Finland, and the USA and the rest of Europe will have your back forever.

finns and russians are brother nations

reunification WHEN

at this point america is more likely to break up than russia
and it's about time anyways, the globalists really should fuck america up and split it like they did with USSR, the world doesn't WANT to sustain amerilards
it'd be something if americans were actually a good people, but they're a band of obese foodstamping mongrels, so FUCK them
based putin has got that shit in the works anyways, we'll side with him

remove churkas and improve your countryside living quality and then we can discuss future prospects

it isn't the globalists trying to split america

it's russia

>remove churkas
why tho

for the sole reason that i dont like them

oh yeah sure thing you uneducated fatass, tell ME what's going on
fucking retard

It is not a reason to "remove" anyone. It is their country too, just as it is for Russians and many other nations. Just as it will be for finns.

It's the globalists.
Soros is on record saying he wants to destroy US.
As for Russia... What dud putin actually say at the Valdai Discussion This week?

but we all know that they are planning all kinds of jihads 24/7
isnt this enough for removal with the reason of nations safety

>Just another Soros shill -predictive programming of meme of statelets replacing nations.

I would start looking for proof of life on that guy. Ben Fulford says he died a while back but the Roths still desperately prop him up like Weekend at Bernies.

russia trains kebab and exports it

>but we all know that they are planning all kinds of jihads 24/7
Those who do - get killed by those who dont. In reality you will be hunted down and have your house burned for saying something at least partly "extremist" in the Caucasus republics.
If some chechen speaks ill of christians he is gonna have huge problems with his government.

>Soros shill thread

>Jewish Autonomous Oblast
>Rainbow Flag
checks out

>drinking the globalist anti-american koolaid and actually believing it

didn't anyone ever teach you how to fake-sip on poison? you dont actually swallow!

youtube.com/watch?v=iWa-6g-TbgI

Russian men love buttsex with other Russian men.

This will never happen simply because Russia is ruled by powerful oligarchs who need the oil money to survive and the oil is located in Siberia. They will kill anybody who stands in their way, even if it requires genocide.

its time

KARJALA BELONGS TO FINLAND YOU COMMIE FAGGOTS

Exactly.
It's worse thank BBC threads...
Catalonia, Lombardy, Bavaria, .. Also rats of places targeted ... And Sup Forums falling for this programming...

Geroge Soros Funds Crowd Strike - The Hacking Company Behind the Russian Hack Claims
puppetstringnews..

Bump for justice.

I want this to happen SOOOO bad.

Need more proof? Tell me more about Russia being nationalist.

Russia is rightful Chinese clay

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969