30% of men don't even pass on their genes

if you're a beta you shouldn't even worry about passing on your genes

but why isn't chad making babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
voy.com/210024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anal, oral, condoms, and direct types of birth control.

people dont want to bring more humans into this world

Because having a child would slow Chad down. The real problem is that women are incapable of raising children alone and Chad can't be tied down. Women need to get better at being single parents so Chad can spread his seed

>donate sperm consistently
Suddenly I'm getting paid to win genetically.

Source?

If I question myself as a beta and criticize myself hard about it does that already show that I'm a beta

serious question

Actually, I have the perfect solution. Have Chad spread his seed and have the beta virgin raise chads son. Though I guess this would cause the children to become....millennials! Holy shit I just figure out the cause to millennials. It's the step father's fault! The beta fucking step father. Chad leaves, the women needs a "real man" to step up and take the plate and that real man is the beta loser who fools himself imo thinking he's a real man for stepping up to raise another man's child and this gives the beta a chance to spread his ideas and this ladies and gentlemen is what caused millennials! Fuck, it's everyone's fault!

White male here, the cons in my genes arent worth the "white" to be passed on.
Most glaring trat would be my boiling blood.

Chad is making babies. Chads are 20 % or less of the population, the 20 % that gets 80 % of the women

Damn. So the greatest generation were mostly Chad's

Relateable, lot of health issues for poeple in my family, and if i had a daughter she'd probably live a life of pain

>Chance of Autism
>Chrones
>Heart Disease
>cancer

Unable to pass on my swedeblood, without guilt.

its literally not hard to become a sperm donor

I'm sad cause my family's line dies with me

You've got it wrong, it isn't beta men bringing up dysfunctional kids, it's single mothers and the state

Unfortunate user. I still have males cousins in sweden who likely might, but i'll never know them.

Do you have any cousins, at least or is it really just you left?

Well yeah. My dad has 2 brothers and one sister and they all had kids

I just feel bad for my parents
Even as a child I knew I was worthless

Thinking you are beta does not by itself make you a beta, but attempting to determine your self worth by internalized external concepts and frameworks does.

I think niggers are superior cause they are more masculine and get to rape people legally and don't afraid of anything
I wish I was mindless and cool instead of useless and white

>tfw bisex beta&last in the family line

You shouldn't feel too bad then.

Don't feel bad about not succeeding user, i'm on the same track. Some of us were just never born with the will to live in the constructs in which we were thrust.

At least your blood will live in a way.

You're a bleeding fucking disgrace. Useless English whites rubbed thick-lip noses into the shit that is their mediocrity for centuries. Getting to rape legally is to not rape. Do you know why it is called "rape"? That used to be a word for robbery. Because to fuck a woman that isn't yours is to defile another's potential property. They're on your fucking property and it is up to you to put a stop to it. The government won't. Your country's allies won't. That glorified sequel to invasion literature that are your media sure as fuck won't. You want to get in on good shit? Stop giving a fuck. Stop caring about the law. What's the worst, huh? Prison? They might lock you up. Great. You can kill more people in there. You can double down once your rep is shot. The next Breivik potentially rests in you. But you sit here telling us about your jealousy for creatures Jewish hags import as sex-pets. You've talked yourself down to less than cattle, literal and unironic vote-cattle. You people have a world-famous song about not being slaves. Take off the gloves, Nigel, or your fucking civility does you in again. Get aggressive. You want to be masculine? There's the way. From now on, roll past chicks and slap them on the ass and don't apologise. Roll past niggers, call them niggers, kick them in the nuts and punch their throats when they act up. I mean, come on, how do you even fucking dare making yourself this low? You can become entirely immune to this cuck spell your mind is in by simply telling yourself not to care each morning before the damn mirror. That's it. Look at yourself. Remember yourself. Learn to love that guy. Then you're free.

Don't be me

I don't feel particularly comfortable listing positive traits, but I will counter with some negatives, so here goes...

>Good looking, I'm always being told this, I do get a lot of second looks from women on the street, have never had difficulty getting girlfriends
>Fairly intelligent, able to absorb information, have good communication skills, good at relating to people of all kinds
>Can be very confident and self assured, although as I'll explain later, not always
>When I put my mind to something I tend to do well at it, throughout my professional life (I'm a chef) I've had plenty of promotions and good job offers, lost count of the amount of potentially life changing opportunities I've turned down
>I'm loyal to friends and family, and generous generally, I like to help people and go out of my way to do so
>I've lived a full life, lots of travel and good times

And now the negatives...

>Can be really lazy, I work freelance so I can take lots of time off
>Prone to self sabotage, mainly in relationships and career, it's almost as if the better things are going for me the more eager I am to derail everything
>Occasionally crippled by self doubt
>Worry sometimes overwhelms me, especially about things over which I have no control like the state of the world etc
>I have cheated on every gf I've had
>I lie, this is really the worst thing about me and I have no idea why I do it, it happens automatically, I've spent my life trying to stop, but it's as though my mind controls itself at times. Stupid lies, usually about bullshit, but it's a terrible and costly habit, might be linked to the self sabotage thing, as it nearly always forces me to leave jobs or end relationships.

I'm 46 and have no kids, I could have had kids, several gf's asked me to have kids, but for some reason the idea of the responsibility always seemed too overwhelming for me.

However I deeply regret not having kids, if I could go back I would definitely have children, but now it's too late

>if I could go back I would definitely have children, but now it's too late

who says

have 4 kids.

wanted six but wife couldn't have any more.

well, +4 white people from us.

I'm 46, currently with no girlfriend.

Even if I met someone tomorrow and things went very well very quickly, can't be a father at 50, it's not fair on the kid/s

I knew a girl with a brother who had a 70 year old father at ages 16 and 20 (the girl was hot and had a fun personality, her brother was a homo tho

I'm too fucked up to have children and I know it.

doesn't stop the inbred Pakis from straining the NHS with their mutants.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

>group of friends invite a new guy to hangout
>seems like an alright guy, talks about reddit type shit though
>eventually start talking to him
>politics come up and he's the stereotype of liberal cuck
>add him on fb and btfo him on his stupid shit
>unfriends me
>try to keep in touch, he's still an alright guy
>he never responds
>fast forward
>meet him by chance
>we talk tell him we should hang sometime
>he dodges and says he's busy with his gf
>talking to another friend about encounter
>"you know he's in an open relationship right?"
>lmao

He's been in a few more relationships since then. He's with progressive womyn. All of the relationships have been open since. I know he's not benefiting, except with his cuckold fetish. He's short and ugly.

pls try and fuck his girlfriend

I have 4 kids from 3 different women

one im married to.my dick alone will repopulate the white race

I thought about that but that was a year or two ago. I'm married now.

If this is a problem, then everyone should either be on voy or craigslist to help impregnate women. I personally have successfully fathered 3 children anonymously from the places previously mentioned.

voy.com/210024/

You're acting like white trash. And if the women have custody you've probably brought in a bunch of anti-white cucks. If you do have custody that means you probably had low class white trash women.

Chads are immature (the modern day ones anyway)

I have custody of three of them.

I knocked up some chick when I was 17 and she neither of us wanted an abortion. She has custody of my daughter who is almost 18.

I understand why youd come to the conclusion you did but in this case it is incorrect.

I've got no choice... If I don't have kids, my family line dies with me...
>tfw not an alpha
>tfw never will be
>tfw literally every women you ever meet will be "settling" if she stays with you
>tfw dad is a total man and the shit must have skipped a generation
What do?

Workout and be a fucking man. Stop whining.

>Croatian family life

Yet you argue for the case that "being alpha is in your genes". According to you and you're ilk, if you're not currently an alpha, you might as well not even try because you weren't cut out for it anyways.
Conflicting logic desu

I'd like to, but I have a bad neurobiological disorder. I don't want to pass that on. Couldn't bear to raise a kid suffering from that and knowing that it was my fault.