Sup Forums BTFO

politicalclapback.blogspot

Humans are just cells, should murder be legal?

all life is worthless even full-grown adults

yaassss emoji slay

I used to think it was a bad thing that black people where getting shot left and right buy police officers.Now that I know black people are just a bunch of cells, I'm fine with it. Whoever made that picture is very good at making arguments.

Which one is the response though?

>fetus is just cells

OP is just a collaboration of cells, kill yourself, OP. It's legal

fucking BOOM! wypipo obliterated.

Entered thread to make literally this exact post.

DOLONALD DANDRUMPFFF

Why are certain sequences of bits illegal again?
This logic is really good, Sup Forums is just retarded.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

>autism
please never post again

need a quick rundown, what is this? AI answering your questions?

>things i don't like are autistic

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

vaginas are just cells but should rape be illegal too?

Where does this notion that Satan is absolute evil and loves child sacrifice and brutal murder come from? I can't recall him doing such deeds even once in scripture, yet in the present, especially in the US, there are these notions of all sin being the work of the devil himself.
Why?

It's true. blacks have no souls.

Please tell me that's fake.

Dear lord.

LOL you can't fool me. It's just a biological automata reacting to chemical stimulis.

Black girl is kinda racist to assume all Africans are the same to be honest

>human beings are dandruff
>sex and procreation is not beautiful or sacred
>law of the jungle, be a murderous beast
>by the way i'm a slut

cause dandruff grows into a sentient being? HURRR DURRR I CAN BE A RETARD TO JUST LOOK IVE GOT CAP LOCKS ON

African != anybody in Africa

African is generally understood to be some nigger like subhuman.

This made me hurt

If God is the embodiment of good then Satan is the embodiment of bad and obviously eats babies.
The satanic bible is demon propaganda that tries to make satanism look cool.

cause sub saharan africa and everything below is the whole populous of africa.Black isn't even an ethno group it's just pigmentation of the skin it's actually incredibly racist and inaccurate for every ethno group that lives in africa

It must be bait.

Hair is just cells, can I carve out your clitoris?

POL btfo

WE

Blacks = dandruff

Fpbp

>inb4 humans have consciousness

...which is reducible to cells.

confusing the berlin wall of the soviets with hitlers germany also the soviets wall did work which is the real funny thing

>If God is the embodiment of good
Says who, though?
>the satanic bible
The what?
Some La Veyan bullshit or something?

Not an argument

It's funny because the racist, patriarchy-supporting, rapist white guy is always wrong and it takes the smarter and morally superior black girl to correct the record

It's not as if kangz have the brain to even consider that African is not the same as being black, nor do leftists understand the irony of actively mislabeling all Africans as black in a context where idenitity happens to be important for once

What did she mean by this?
Should having dandruff be illegal, or should removing it be illegal?

so this is in support of mexican wall?
as the berlin wall crossings were rarely successful and it lasted for decades

I really hope this is fake

Fetuses are living being. You can argue that they shouldn't have right, but they are still living being. Living being are a collection of cells, but they are also more then that. I'm all for abortion for eugenic reasons, but honesty comes first in my book.

No, retard, that is an argument.

However ""not an argument"" really isn't an argument.

I'm almost convinced this site is satire.

Good job, fakeswede. I am proud of your burgeoning understanding of memes.

How can a meme be fake?

clitoris is just some atoms.

Confirmed to be bait

this has to be satire making fun of them

they want to rid the world of non wizards?

fetuses are people
period

its not about banning abortion cause we find it fun to watch women giving birth, but because being liberal on abortion fucks up a society big time

Dont you watch TV? Satan lives in LA and solves crime now. Jesus your dumb.

humans are just cells and murder is legal
that's why we need to ban guns

Normie genocide is the ultimate redpill

This is exactly like the brain meme foretold

Kill all non magic users? You're a wizard alt-righty

It does get rid of a LOT of niggers, though. So I am conflicted.

poor PEPE.

The rebel alliance killed literally tens of thousands in the first (fourth) movie alone.

niggers are not people.

People are just cells. Flush'em all.

Not that it is better but the frog is apparently dead and the twitching is due to reacting with the vinegar/salt etc.

LMAO
I can't wait for bl*cks to post this on their twitter pages

>asians are human

this one is valid in their brain so it's probably not satire

What the FUCK is it with leftists and pop culture references?

Pop culture IS their culture. They've abandoned their original ones and replaced it with shallow modern degeneracy. Harry Potter, Rick and Morty, etc.

fpbp

it absolutely is.

I am a Biggle Rigg :-DDDDD

Well they are.
But they eat Frogs.

This what the Vegans think meat eaters are probably like.

>tfw modern day Robin launches discrimination case against Batman for kidnap, false-imprisonment homophobia and a separate case against Alfred for molestation.

Muh sechuan sauce.

So can a turk claim japan? They are both asia xDD

Holy fuck these dumb shits dont know history or geography

only if they're white

CELLS

>boers, white south africans
WE WUZ BLACK N SHIET

I assume its real, abortions arent supposed to be preformed that late into development.

Name one person the alt right has killed.
>Inb4 heather mcfatfuck
She was confirmed to have died of a heart attack by her mother.
>Inb4 the car that struck her caused the heart attack
A car striking you doesn't cause a plaque buildup in your arteries.

Anti-white feelings are so stupid. They've done more for the species than any other race. You should be more appreciative.

That's a human. Fuck anyone who tells me otherwise.

CELLS

>God
>embodiment
>of anything
heretic larping faggot

I agree, I think abortions should be legal only in very early stages and only because people will perform much more dangerous abortion attempts on their own, not from a moral standpoint. Though I also think it should be a big hassle to get it done, and if someone gets an abortion more than 1 or 2 times they should be steralized. Assuming it wasnt due to rape.

WU WUZ AFRIKANS N SHIEEEET

I hate the idea of abortion as birth control, but I see your point. My problem is that having it be legal and framed as a woman's issue makes it not as stigmatized, which it should be.

That said, I think all rapist babies should be aborted. They should not be allowed to propagate their genes.

Hey, I deliberately fed a woman abortion pills and killed her fetus. The penalty should be the same as pulling out a single hair, causing some cells to be lost, or maybe that and making someone feel a bit sick for a day like by serving them soup that's out of date.

is being a rapist a genetic trait?
Additionally, you should remember you're potentially causing more psychological trauma for the woman.

Chinese... they have NO sympathy for animals

>dandruff is the same as an embryo
false analogy. the sheboon is retarded.

Care to dump other pics of the same type? I lost my folder a little while ago when my hard drive bricked and I've been trying to collect some again.

everything is genetic

>were the dangerous terrorists just as bad as the guys who kept shit together?
Empire dindu nuffin