What will be the next great invention?

Other than AI and perfected eugenics, what else is coming that will revolutionize the world? LEts brainstorm goy.. I mean user.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ViNT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what else is coming that will revolutionize the world?
the end.

>that pic
Sending humans on the moon with fucking rockets ... white men are so cool

I think there will be a device that separates matter into its elemental components and all garbage will go to recycling plants that break it down and sort out the elements. Companies will start digging up old land fills to harvest the materials. Eventually you will have the recycling machine in your home instead of a trash can and a futuristic 3d printer will be able to reassemble the individual atoms into anything you want.

Multi language translation device.
They need it to push the globalism agenda.

That's an original thought. Very interesting.

Why is the rocket ship white? Are white people compensating for something? You don't see blacks making giant black phallus like objects to penetrate the sky.

>What will be the next great invention?
a serum to turn americans into upstanding people

Thats isnt entirely correct since it isnt a two stage process.

Keep in mind the lowest size of matter that retains the properties of that matter is a molecule.

This means there is an atomic deconstuctor which deconstructs items to molecule size and seperates the atomic bonds. The atoms are then to be stored in a vacuum chamber each seperate and unable to make bonds.

Then there is a molecular reconstructor which would grab any selection of atoms you wish and combine them to create a molecule (not as simple mind you) by creating bonds between them in the way you specify.

Then there is the molecular printer which prints the individual molecules out into any particular form you desire.

And autism is such a terrible thing...

This era is coming when raw materials cost more than to recycle. First it will be at the larger level. Petrochemical waste to new petrochemicals. Glass to Glass, Metal to Metal. But with the right technology and the largest factor, Power/Energy, it could make the atomizer/replicator a household item within a generation of the Industrial version.

A new AIDS to kill 95% of Arabs, but this won't be cured by white people. (So it won't be cured, ever.)

Dumb fuck still don't know Current year principle of America

>To achieve equality between rich and poor they want to make everyone poor.
>To achieve equality between the Intelligent and the dumb they want to make everyone dumb.
>To achieve equality between the beautiful and the ugly they want to make everyone uglier.

War is peace , Freedom is slavery , Ignorance is strength

There will be no more moon landing because hiring nazi scientists is politically incorrect and racist

Mixed race and POC chimp out every single year

This is what you get

I also have thought of inventing such a thing as this matter manipulator.

ONE GIANT PROBLEM.

Manipulating atoms takes ALOT of energy. Also do research on mass defect and such to see the energy gained and lost from manipulating atoms like such.

Also do research on atomic energy states and such.

Matter manipulation has already been done. And I mean the alchemists' wet dream type of stuff.

They were able to shift a very minute amount of mercury atoms' electrons to the point they became gold.

It required a VERY HIGH ENERGY electron gun to do so.

So thusly I believe there is only one solution for this immense energy requirement.

Energy manipulation.

Matter is made of energy in different states and it always seeks to go to the lowest state.

What we have to find is a way to immediately extract energy in its purest form which is to say energy without such a form.

We are sort of already doing this with nuclear fission and sort of with nuclear fusion.

But we have to find a way to tap into matter energy by destroying matter and thusly turning that into energy and that energy into what type of energy we wish.

Electricity, kinetic, thermal, you name it.

And also the ultimate form of energy, which as I mentioned is matter.

Self cleaning fleshlight.

archive.is/ViNT8

^Also archived, didn't want to type all that for it to be deleted.

ITT imbeciles that don't know math and science.

But then you idiots probably think math and science are (((math and science)))

Yes. Maybe we should rush to find effective treatments for it.

Isn't this zero point energy? Sort of like Star Trek replicators? That would be cool, but I seriously doubt tthey'd ever share tthe technology with us plebs, do you?

Why would we go to work for them if we could eat and power our homes gratis from the energy in a pinprick of vacuum?

Far more likely they discover how to do this sort of thing, make sure it works perfectly and at a reasonably portable size, and then go underground or to the moon and from there nuke us all to death, wait fifty years, and then return to the surface a Utopia free from useless eaters and bad debters?

Oh, and also: milkshakes that taste the same all the way to the bottom of the cup.

Except that it takes tremendous energy to do this.

All i imagine is a machine malfunctioning and splitting an atom.
Tiny fission sun machines in everybody's house sounds dangerous

Haha yeah.. it requires a fully dedicated energy source just to manipulate the atoms, energy which only a large nation can produce.

So yea most likely it will not be public tech. However, if it does become public technology there would be a great and bad thing that happens.

Essentially a global energy and economic crisis.

Currency would become worthless and the new currency would be energy itself.

For example it would take 1000 energy units to make 1kg of iron. Therefore iron would be worth 1000 energy credits (1 energy unit = 1 energy credit also not that i am ignoring profit and such things)

No kidding.

Probably though civvies would only be able to use low level energy matter.

Uranium for example is a very energy dense material with about 24,000,000 KWh per kilo of it[it being uranium-235](ignoring losses).

A low energy type of matter would cause much less accidents and be more stable... with one problem...it is even harder to extract energy from.

Nuclear materials are easy to extract energy from thanks to radioactivity doing alot of the work.

In inert materials one would have to use a catalyst of sorts for the reaction to happen whether it is a chemical based catalyst or otherwise.

You're a fucking retard, archiving your own shit. A. it all gets archived on 4plebs. B. save a fucking notepad. C. you clearly know basically nothing about physics and have a hugely unwarranted sense of self importance.

The standard model contains everything within the universe.

Heat "energy" is vibrations of particles, brownian motion. It IS kinetic energy, it's the same thing. And you can't "store" heat as if it's some fluid mythical substance not made of atoms - it's the result of atoms moving.

Electricity is the movement of electrons and is carried by the gauge boson of electromagnetism, photons.

Photons are "the ultimate form of energy", they are massless. They are just energy. Gluons, likewise, are massless, but cannot exist on their own, and depend on quarks.

When you're talking about nuclear physics, you're talking about binding energy. Nuclei require energy to stay together, in the form of the strong nuclear force from gluons. Break this up, and you will get energy out of it.

Matter can't be "destroyed". You are talking about converting an atom into a photon, essentially, or photons. But you can't do that without putting in a vast amount of energy and basically fissioning it down to zero. And fissioning elements lighter than iron is always energy inefficient - so it would always be retarded to do.

Basically, you're a dumbass who doesn't know what they're talking about, thinking they're pulling out some grand machinations. "Hey guys lol, I have an idea, we should just decrease entropy, obviously that has no basis in scientific reality, but I will just use the argument that people didn't use to think planes could fly, even though we're talking about breaking fundamental base principles lolz. I'm so smart!"

off yourself

All currently interesting future tech:
>graphene and silicene
For flexible technology. e.g. you could have a combat suit covered in tech, or curved smartphones on a smaller scale.
>exoskeletons
Already great progress on these, although currently most of the good ones need an external power source.
>Battery revolution or wireless electricity
These are both in development, when one of them succeeds, we will finally see power. Our biggest limiting factor right now is we can't go too powerful with things or they eat up all the power.
>Robots
The DARPA robotics challenge has more promising results every year, eventually we will have robots fighting wars.
>Nanotechnology
The ultimate advance in medicine is that you have patrol nanotech in your blood that does the job of white blood cells, but on steroids, might even assist in preventing aging.
>AI
However, it may destroy us or itself once we hit the singularity.
>Designer babies (positive eugenics)
Going to invalidate most of your asses really quick when people select for intelligence. You'd better hope this comes before we cure aging or you're going to be obsolete hardware.
>Bionics
Already some cool progress with this. Bionic hearts, eyes, legs.
>AR
VR is not really that interesting, but AR is going to become crazy. Problem is right now it's inconvenient, if we hit "brain implant chip" level then you will be able to have a screen overlay and instant access to the internet. Hypothetically you may not even need to remember things anymore because you would have access to a shared collective datapool. Might overcome things like the language barrier combined with AI.
>Space colonisation
I truly believe this will be AI and not us, we are just too inconvenient to ship too far from the sun, but machines prosper in cold temperatures. If we do get into space though, expecting things like terraforming.
1/2

Yeah, i archived coz im on mobile. Could take screenshots but w/e.

Also matter can be turned into energy. Essentially converting positrons and electrons into protons.

What we are doing at the moment is called pair production. Which is essentially a photon being converted into matter and antimatter.

To do this you would shoot a photon into a heavy atomic nucleus.

Causing the photon to turn into matter and anti matter which then again collide with each other and turn back into a photon.

fuck kikes and fuck israel

Some kind of brain-computer interface, making a keyboard and mouse obsolete.
Where you can type and click shit just by thinking.
Not that that would be 'huge' but it would be pretty cool, and it seems sort of doable.

Fusion energy will be for energy what internet has been for information. Medicine will continue to improve sharply.

all this reddit spacing is giving me cancer

>Fusion
More useful for far space colonisation where we have access to hydrogen but not the sun, I think we will probably hit ideal renewables before then and just use ultra solar.
>Time travel
lol j/k this is impossible, entropy increases both ways, so even if you go "back in time", entropy is still increasing and it's effectively equivalent to going forward in time, you can never have hitler back
>simulation
effective simulation will practically prove we are ourselves in a simulation, and may unlock a lot of secrets about the universe.
>quantum computing
Really mostly good for encryption and decryption and shit. It won't make your vidya better but it'll make parallel calculations useful. It's hard to know how useful this will be until it's available as a product you can plug into your motherboard, and genius coders are left to come up with some insane optimisations the physicists have never fathomed.
>improved GPS constellation
because 32 satellites isn't enough to get a nice pseudorange. Let's go for 100.
>Quantum entanglement
I don't fully believe that entanglement can't break FTL while carrying information. Perhaps one day we have instant communication
>Wormholes
EM wormholes have been found near the sun
>Time cloaking
It's been done but honestly I don't see it being useful in our lifetime. Same with methods of very quick motion, but hypothetically combine them with special relativity and you have slow aging machines.
>Thought controlled computing
Although this has the downside of your brain potentially being hackable.
>Human incubation
Potentially the most hot button issue of our lifetime. Feminists will like it because it rids them of the need to give birth. Anti abortion will use it as an argument that you can remove the foetuses and put them into a machine, how can you justify murder when no woman is involved. MRAs will want to marry their sex robots and artificially raise babies alone. Shit is going to get stirred.

You are most welcome.

Also a quantum computer would be a big deal.

I mean, these are just cursory, there's a whole bunch of interesting hypothetical tech out there. Sound weapons. Optical computing. Enzyme machines etc. but there's a little taste of what's coming. AI itself you can go on about all day. Self driving cars lead to mass amounts of people being put of out jobs. Self sustainable, self driving harvesting vehicles that do farming automatically. Eventually humans either become maintenance people who tell machines what to do and look after them, or they become obsolete and destroyed.

This is what plasma based waste disposal tried to do, as it turns out it's expensive and energy inefficient as hell. Good thought anyway though, maybe with more advances in tech and better energy sources it could be done economically

I used to work on Tevatron data from the D0 experiment working with W and Z bosons, and I promise you, you're chatting absolute shit and have no idea what your'e talking about. What you're saying is not possible. Just even due to the Pauli Exclusion Principle, any photon you try to fire at an atom.. mechanics becomes quantum mechanics, everything becomes quantised, your photon would jump an electron up to a higher energy level and then it would spit out another photon. You can't get around Pauli. This is why we fire hadrons at things, not photon beams. Also, photons are always moving at the speed of light. We use hadrons because making them move extremely quickly yields results. Photons you can only vary the wavelength. Radiowaves will go through things entirely. Gamma rays are never going to produce magical energy like you want. What you're saying is completely implausible.

Read something like this years ago. Something about someone who had patented a plasma torch that could decompose any material into its base elements.

we already have it

the blockchain and its token BTC

Sub-Dermal technology. Google or Apple will develop a fully subdermal smartphone, which will connect to contact lenses to project the UI directly to you. It'll be fully wifi compatible, and will be touted as 'Mobile Connectiivy 100% of the time'. It will of course have GPS, be able to link to your bank card, so all you have to do is wave your hand over the scanner to pay for items.

It will also lead to the destruction of humanity as we know it. Companies are not moral, companies are not good, they are there to make a profit for the shareholders. You'll be forced to watch adverts THAT YOU CAN'T TURN OFF OR LOOK AWAY FROM. You'll be online and detectable 24/7. You'll be kept compliant with sparkly new AR games (think Pokemon go, seeing pokemon everywhere without using a device)....Other companies will build apps, including bad companies. Adverts, hacks, theft and total control are what the future holds for us.

Enjoy.

Don't worry i am not saying im good at physics or science and believe me, I am not and since you are, you can tell.

I was merely throwing out my hypothesis in the hopes of discussing it.

In fact actually thanks alot for the info, believe me i did not wish to make disinformation, just discussion.

I will do more research around what you said and fix it.

But so far you have disproven my hypothesis.

It is still a hope of mine to atleast make a matter manipulator of sorts.

Also excuse my lack of organisation since, as I stated, I am on mobile.

Good discussion, enjoyed it.

Not to say it is over, if you want to talk about the possibilities of how this may be achieved I am welcome to it.

>AI and perfected eugenics
that's enough to wipe human as you and me out from this world in 50 years

human don't go to the moon by those things dude

This is basically a futurama episode. Stop plagiarizing you fucking punk

>Farming of animal cells and by extension stem cells.
Just imagine when you can farm spare parts for your body. Combined with eugenics you could replace body parts with enhanced versions, ie you'd get younger the older you get by replacing you 40 year old heart with a well trained genetically almost identical one that is 15 years old. With stem cell treatment the aging of the brain could also be altered.

>Solar and battery power
The pace of improvements and cost reductions is mad and there seems to be no stop in sight. Solar power is almost on parity with coal in terms of cost per KW/h.

>Fusion and next gen nuclear
To be fair, nuclear power today (current gen) is over a magnitude of power more efficient than the previous. With fusion added to the mix the energy problem is solved for the rest of humanity.

>3D-printers
Current gen is starting to get useful for consumers, industry grade 3d-printers are a completely different story. The technology has been adapted to everything from building steel bridges, concrete houses to running optimized micro-farms.

>Nanobots
These can either be the ultimate saviors of human kind or what accidentally kills us.

There are plenty more fields but all of these can become the "next big invention". Same goes for AR, anything eugenics related etc.