So can anyone tell me what Zyklon B is and how it can be used to kill people...

So can anyone tell me what Zyklon B is and how it can be used to kill people? Is it just a coincident that it was actually a common substance to delouse inmates? And why did Germar Rudolf not find any traces of it in the alleged gas chambers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What it is? Czechs still produce it, why don't you just order a sample from Draslovka? It's called Uragan D now.

Zyklon B was used to kill lice in concentration camp patrons before they entered the pool.

It's hydrogen cyanide (toxicasfuck.exe)

>And why did Germar Rudolf not find any traces of it in the alleged gas chambers?
Because it has a half-life of one year and its LD50 is very low.

But how plausible is it to use Zyklon B for killing?

When you invented nerve agents?
Not at all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin

>And why did Germar Rudolf not find any traces of it in the alleged gas chambers?
Because the Poles rebuilt the chambers post war.

it's cyanide, it'd work but not at the levels found in the camps

>Because it has a half-life of one year
Is this true? I cannot find any sources on this. And does this mean you cannot possibly find any traces some decades later?

Not sure, but it would make sense since it was the most widely used pesticide in Germany, which has a growing period of 200 days.

>memeflag
>obvious shilling

Kill yourself you fucking kike

The gassing was all accidental.
>New delousing product
>Assumed safe for humans
>Lice infested Jews enter large room for 30 minutes to delouse
>93 gorrillion Jews later
>Holocaust.png

Yes but the amounts would be a lot, in addition many of these “gas chambers” had wooden doors, which would not have kept the Germans safe if they were gassing them.
The chamber would be toxic for 24hrs too as zyklon B would linger for a while

No, it was used to kill over 6 million Jews it is a poison that is used for people not bugs it stains the walls blue at asuwits(sp) and you can they found scratch marks on the concrete from fingernails of the Jews as they died in agony, have some respect
you listen to too many nazis like Alex jones and rush lumbauws(sp?)

>ad hominem
not an argument, kike

no thats wrong

No gas was ever in those gas chambers. They are post war reconstructions.

>The gassing was all accidental.

>No, it was used to kill over 6 million Jews
source? evidence?

also alex jones never denied the holohoax you dumb faggot

It basically prevents cell breathing and you suffocate.

No that's right

This is true. Ive made zyklon b its not as dangerous as you think especially in an open area. You need to pretty much replace air with zyklon b to make it effective. Has a distinct smell to it that only those that have made it know.

>You need to pretty much replace air with zyklon b to make it effective
you're making me think, senpai

Ask Ben Garrison about Zyklon B he knows about it.

I shot Hitler's like you inneolfenstein 3d you aren't so tough go to hell with you racialstistm antisementies

you're trying too hard, david-kun

throw yourself in the trash, fag

youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk
seems very inefficient to use as a way of killing people

you need to breathe a lot of it

I'm just typing random bullshit and mashing the keyboard on half the words, I would suggest that I'm not really trying at all

You’re a stupid nigger

>attempting monkey cheese
>I'm not really trying at all

>0 arguments
>0 sources
>0 evidence
>ad hominem
you lost.

What was wrong with Zyklon A? Did it not work?

the thing i wanna know is why the cans say Gift Gas. its funny but theres no way they would have memed that hard

lol... maybe too poisonous

shut up klaus and pay your denbts

The only thing I lost was my dick inside of your cavernous anus you tremendous faggot

not an argument. looks like you can provide 0 evidence for your holohoax. you lost.

Maybe it only killed Jaws?

>Nein, nein, nein! Keep working! Schnell!

Shit, now it only kills Jiws.

>scheisskopf! Too far!

Just zyklon b urself

>monkey cheese
literally what

>being this new

>being this much of a faggot negrito from a small island in the Philippines where they eat their dead relatives and get spongiform encephalopathy that makes their brains turn into a literal jumble of threads by age 35

>monkey cheese

"Zyklon B (translated Cyclone B) was the trade name of a cyanide-based pesticide invented in Germany in the early 1920s. It consisted of hydrogen cyanide (prussic acid), as well as a cautionary eye irritant and one of several adsorbents such as diatomaceous earth. The product is infamous for its use by Nazi Germany during the Holocaust to murder approximately one million people in gas chambers installed at Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, and other extermination camps."

so difficult

pic related

But why did Germar Rudolf not find any traces of it in the alleged gas chambers but only in the delousing chambers?

Thanks for the Wikipedia quote, douche canoe.

A lot of things about the Holocaust doesn't make sense to me but that picture doesn't prove anything since there's a bunch of other emaciated jews there as well.

how about this: why is it illegal to even ask questions about the "most well-documented event in history" in most of eurocuckland?

>Poles rebuilt the chambers post war.
The subversive (((Poles))) built the chambers post war

remember user if you or someone you know is planing to or has already harmed someone or themselves please seek help.