Jews

If a family of Jews move in next door to me what should I do? Should I be openly hostile? Should I post dog shit through the letter box? Maybe smash thier windows? What are my options here?

>If a family of Jews move in next door to me what should I do?
invite them over for a shower.

dont bring attention to yourself

ignore them like everyone else

Treat your neighbors how you want to be treated

ignore them. they are most likley normie jews who are not much diffrent from you

Find out who they are before postulating violence, larping faggot.

>Should I be openly hostile
Yes. If you are white aryan germanic.

You should welcome them into your community you autistic idiot.

It's not normal Jews that are the problem. It's Zionist Jews.

fpbp

offer your foreskin as a welcome gift

I used to think this too, until I realized the memes are real. American Jewish women are ruining the west.

Normie kikes aren't dangerous, they're just degenerates.

If the kikes have a kikemobile (i.e. Lamborghini, Bugatti,

>women are ruining the west
ftfy

This type of thing is happening in every major western/central/southern European city. They'll win the east as well recruiting women that look like this. I grew up with this woman as a neighbor.

Be respectful, but keep your distance. I don't have a large pool of experience, but from the ones I've met, trust the memes. Deceit and a blind feeling of superiority is in their blood. You may not be able to see it at first, but it'll come oozing out sooner or later...

You missed out the biggest part in that entire sentence retard

He said, American JEWISH women.

The Jewess is not a normal woman she is fucked in the head, even the Jews hate their own women when they spurg out.

>most likley normie jews
This. They're sheep like most people, just baah baahing for the opposing team.

Super glue a quarter to their driveway

Put names of god from the key of Solomon in their mailbox. Nothing triggers the neurotic Jew more than using the names of their war god. The goyim are not supposed to know the names.

I think you should spy on them. See if you can't get them on tape talking about their plot to take over the world and post it on YouTube for all to see

I mean hear

More than likely the only confrontation you'll get in with your Jew neighbor is over land because he will say something like
"Oh your fence is actually on my property goy move it or lose it!"

and the fence itself will be on the literal property line which he can claim to own but doesn't actually own it.

Jews care about the land they own. Think of it like an armrest at a movie theatre and the Jew wants the armrest, he will demand it is apart of his seat and push your arm off of it without hesitation.

Jews earn their reputation.

Even "reformed" jews attend Hebrew schools as children and learn that they're "God's chosen people" and everyone is out to get them. Them not keeping kosher or dressing like the orthodox is irrelevant.

You should befriend them and post reports on Sup Forums so they can be archived

just wait, they'll eventually hate crime themselves

Have a cookout, and invite them over for burgers. Bring them a non-kosher desert to welcome them into the neighborhood, etc.

I'm against that, but it's to keep them away from people like you

Music with lots of bass. Off and on throughout the day. When they come over to kvetch, be really nice and prostrate yourself, creating the illusion you will bend over backwards to accommodate them. Then simply carry on as if the conversation never happened. It will drive them crazy.

Hello FBI, since you're probably a Mormon all those things you list are forbidden to you. Just behave yourself.

God's chosen post!
jk you must be gassed.

You mean people who know what Jews are actually like?

wtf I hate Kek now

What jew sctiptstery is this?

>What are my options here?
send them a housewarming gift like ham or sausage

Checked
Listen to this guy. Drive them insane.

>people like you
what does that mean?

Invite them over for a bacon sandwich. If they eat it they are probably OK. Not all Blacks are niggers. Jesse Peterson, Allan Keyes, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Ken Hamlin. Think about it, Hillary is white.

Pet Pig.

Offer your surrender to them goy

sell your house to some niggers

Yeah Jewish women are crazy. But you guys allowed this because of how weak you are.

Men can't stop themselves from being slavish to women. So you created this situation.

kek

Depends where you live, Germany? Sure, could be fun. Somewhere else? If they are just te quiet types, just leave them be.

>that khazar on the far left

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Do stuff they can't prove was even intentional.

And this is why the West will fall.

>tfw no khazarite milky gf

Just ostracize them, you fucking sociopath. Geez... smashing in windows... what the fuck are you? a nigger?