Hitler -Oy Vey!

preearth.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1174

Say it ain't so- with proofs

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So? What does this change? It changes absolutely nothing.

If anything it challenges the constant rethoric of muh 6 million.

Hitler wouldn't kill jews if he himself was jewish.

this is beyond retarded.

Not arguing it changes anything about the germans position pre-during WWII. It does change a few things if true however....

Thanks Angela

Like what? What does it change if this false report was true?

>Hitler wouldn't kill jews if he himself was jewish
Proof?

You want me to supply proof of a report you linked that itself doesn't even contain any proof?

How big of a moron are you?

Sage.

>Like what?
Well- most of the narrative of WWII for a start- It might not change my mind about the general corruption and lying of the "Good Guys", but the normies, well that's a different matter

>doesn't even contain any proof
Have you read it all?

Yes I've read all of it.

Hitler having jewish roots or not changes jack shit.

I'm not surprised that a self proclaimed fascist might take umbrage to this info. too bad, as it isn't an indictment of Nat soc et all

Sage.

Well done

bump

sage.

Dude you couldn't have read it all- and now you are behaving like a spoiled cunt

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/did-adolf-hitler-marry-a-woman-of-jewish-descent-dna-tests-show-eva-braun-associated-with-ashkenazi-9239784.html

bump

What differece,at this point, does it make?

I feel sorry for the German People, and the Russians for that matter. The fact that (((they)) can control someone like Hitler without the masses suspecting it just goes to how powerful (((they))) are.
This does confirm Sup Forums's narrative, just not the Hitler obsessed ones. Shame really