Why is Sup Forums so pro-Russian, as well as anti-Western?

Why is Sup Forums so pro-Russian, as well as anti-Western?

You often see opinions here like:
>Russia dindu nuffin wrong in Crimea
>The EU, UN, and NATO are evil globalist forces
>Brexit was a good thing
>Trump is better than Clinton (who is LITERALLY the devil)

>The US intelligence agencies are more evil than other intelligence agencies
>Don't forget about MKULTRA! 9/11 was an inside job btw. Tap water, vaccines, and chemtrails is used by the deep state for mind control.
>The US is controlled by some "deep state"
>Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was totally shot down by Ukrainian forces (from Russian-controlled parts of Ukraine...)
>No chemical weapons were used by the Syrian regime
>Russia isn't actually carrying out war in Ukraine, it's just really bad-ass Russian separatists with immense amounts of Russian weaponry and ammunition

>Soros (who has actively worked against Russian influence in Europe for decades) is the most evil mastermind in the world
>European countries are planning for war by increasing military budgets!
>Russia didn't hack the DNC, nor did they try to influence the US election
>Anyone investigating the Trump-Russia connection is a deep state/Jewish/democrat shill and traitor
>Sharing Israeli Top Secret+ ISIS intel with Russia was BASED as fuck
>Jews are evil, so Israel (the main ally of US in the Middle East) is evil and should be destroyed

>Russia-leaning Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte is also based as fuck
>Putin is a pretty cool guy, and accusations of corruption and political killings are just conspiracies
>Murders of homosexuals, opposition members, and journalists in Russia is simply the way it should be
>The 1999 Apartment bombings were totally not perpetrated by the FSB
>You can't trust Western mainstream media, however... Russia Today, Infowars, Wikileaks, ZeroHedge is fine.

Is it merely a [[[coincidence]]]?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35706238
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her hands soooo big, wtf?

The stuff out of Kaspersky is kind of sad.
They had been a fairly respectable name for quite a while, despite being russian.
Just shows what happens when let a corrupt dictator control everything,

I hate Russians.

Since when was /pol capable of non-meme positive emotions toward something? Can we weaponize this?

Unironically, the EU and UN has made some really retarded decisions in recent years to force globalism upon people so hard it's doing more damage than good.
Russia hasn't done that. Considering their really low population density and how geographically closer it is to Syria than Germany, it's done a surprisingly good job of keeping its culture intact.

Also, regardless of 9/11 or the terrorists, I'd rather not have terrorists than have terrorists so our weapons manufacturers can make more money that I'll never see. That was the decision Russia made, not the UK or US.

Most of the things mentioned are perfectly justifiable without being pro-Russian.

>Russia hasn't done that.
Except wiping e.g. Finnic cultures in Russia. Same outcome as with the so called Globalism you're referring to.

They have done that to Finland, and since I prefer Finland's people and culture to Russia, they're bastards for that.

However, being a colonizing bastard is what /pol defends. It's when entire nations can't stand up for themselves for being wacally wacist that /pol, myself included absolutely hates. I give Russia props for that.

>They have done that to Finland,
Not to Finland. Finnic people in Russia.

Not sure what those words mean in your last part but looks like you're criticising EU for policies you think it has and not Russia for policies it has.

EU wants to save all the languages and cultures in its area and Russia actively destroys them.

The reason why the opinions in OP are pushed is because pol is full of Russian useful idiots and even paid shills. Russia is the worst country in the world, worse than ISIS.

>Finland's culture
Lel

NATO supported muzzies in the Balkans in Bosnia and Kosovo.

>not understanding that wast majority here are larpers/prudes that are bored
>anyone can post any thread aslong as it is about politics even by slightest and isn't insulting mods directly
>not realizing that it's anonymous board that seems as eco chamber, but in reality it's not more then 10 different people posting on one thread
>not realizing that this is actually an easiest to access and shill place on the internet, aslong as you say something controversial and call it 'red pill''
>actually thinking that Sup Forums is capable of coherent opinion and is not purely reactive counter-culture to whomever is trending on other sites atm
Man, you give pol too much credit. Gamergate and Pres. elections waspretty much a hight of this board, wait for some other controversial thing that will tickle almonds of people that are constantly lurking here.

those opinions are all correct,
Crimea is Russia, Ukraine is Russia
Brexit is great for UK exercising national sovereignty and breaking away from the tyranny of the EU banksters
Trump is a grassroots movemenet not a corporate whore to the extent of Hillary
never heard of deep state, MK Ultra, or knew about saudi financing of 9/11
noob.exe
kill yourself

i reckon safe spaces, genderfluidity, knockout game and acid attacks are the fundamental cornerstones of "pro-western" view of the world

This

In many ways, I agree with you. Russia sucks for many things, and people have to drink Vodka through their eyeballs to get drunk faster, which says something about the quality of life over there.

Look at how few and far between the terrorist attacks in Russia are in pic related (ignore Poland, it's the only pic I had). People can't even argue that it's because of the low population density, because it's even true for the capital city.

Also, here's a link saying their weaponizing the migration crisis against Europe. They're pricks, but I don't hear much about them working against their own interests the way Britain, Germany, Sweden, Ireland and France are.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35706238

If I had to summarize why I don't hate the Russians in one word, it would probably be "redpilled"

Quiet you, Finland is in a much better place than Sweden.

Russian propaganda works well here, just like nazi propaganda from days long gone.

>why is Sup Forums full of shit?

Because retards here are dogmatic to the core and see everything in black and white. They can't fathom the simple truth that while there's a lot of shady shit in US and the west, the situation is not that better in Russia or China, and in fact it's even worse. That's where they fall right into russian propaganda and become the "shit eaters" that bolsheviks were laughing about.

We know the Russians' game already.
We know what they're after.
We also know they can't do much.

Right now the west is getting fucked and the Russians are saying they don't feel like following the trend.
That means they get some support.

However nobody forgot their tendency to dick around in other people's business, trying to weaken potential threats in order to get their way.
Nobody forgot how retarded and uncivilized they can be either.

Right now the Russians can't get more than what they should.
They wish they could invade the west like always, but everyone knows they can't do it properly. Either they fail miserably and die, or succeed with too many casualties and not enough control to prevent them immediately losing control and running back home, only to be hated for a thousand years by the rest of the world.
They try to weaken the west and they also try to go weaken the things that makes the west go to shit.

The Russians are like chemotherapy.
It's poison but we're hoping it'll kill of the cancer before it kills us.

Russians hacked Sup Forums.
Also everything western than Russia is a big pile of shit.

Jews killed Kennedy.

>Why is Sup Forums so pro-Russian
why are the dems so pro-russian?

Look at fucking Europe and what the jews are doing and re-ask the question.
There's nothing "anti-western" in our thinking, we are pro-western and anti-globalists. Which is why most of us don't support anything coming from the EU's/NATO's mouths.

>the Trump-Russia
nigger read the first page before you make dumbshit threads. hillary was colluding with russia TOP LMAO FAGGOT

They are paid to be.

>reddit flag
leaf, cuckman, poo, swede, t*rk, or UKuck?

>1 post by this id

why can't I hate the degenerate modern (((west))) and Semite semen slurper Putin simultaneously OP?

Sup Forums is not anti-western or even really that pro-Russian, just anti-world order.

Sure, but Russia's interests are against ours.

That's why at least Finns shouldn't support this so called red pilled (funny how it's Communist Russia's color too) ideology spread in pol. Probably most others shouldn't either. I understand being against immigration but not why that comes with supporting Russia.

>Russia dindu nuffin wrong in Crimea
They din.

>red pilled (funny how it's Communist Russia's color too)
nigger you are dumb as shit

Yeh, it's mindblowingly obvious Russia hates anyone who even has any reason to visit Sup Forums.

What I'm saying is I'd rather be a Russian and be genetically secure than be a Britbong and have my own government and police force out to get me and watch my children get raped. Since I don't have a choice in that, I'm with the Finns.

You must be really dumb if you think that Russia is not a shithole which cannot be compared to the EU countries.

Anti-Western?

Virtually all of Sup Forums is about preserving the good parts about the West, or rescuing them.

The good parts do not include islamic serial child rape or communist death camps.

Reminder that Breivik is the only person who has successfully done permanent damage to leftists like OP.

I'm not claiming Russia to not be a shithole. It has some good things and some bad things like any other country. They have so much land and natural resources, which is good, but they never do anything with it, which sucks. If you want to mine, fish, quarry, farm, hunt, anything, do it - don't just leave this country 90% snowy wasteland.