Why is abortion such a big topic in American politics...

Why is abortion such a big topic in American politics? Agree or disagree I think both sides know it’s nowhere near as important as it’s made out to be.

I know I don’t care about millions of dead nigger babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't care if you live or die. Doesn't mean I think you should be murdered.

The reason it is so big is because the US public didn't legislate it. The US Supreme Court decided for everyone. Worse, the US Supreme Court members later admitted they decided yes because they wanted it, not because it was constitution, not because it was based in law, but just because they felt like it should be legal.

If each state decided the issue for itself, I believe that abortion would be made legal by each state, and most would make it legal for the first 2 trimesters. A few outliers would make it legal through the whole term, which a few others would make it legal only for the first trimester. But until Roe V Wade gets overturned, we will never find out.

You are right, I preffer straight up castration of the horny plebs

It makes a great wedge issue. Keep us fighting amongst ourselves while (((they))) subvert out government.

Bill Hicks summed it up for me.
“But it’s that age old question, at what point does a fetus become a human being? at what point does a bunch of cells become a human being?...and I gotta tell ya I know a lot of adults that aren’t human beings yet”

You know, this is a moral issue that deserves to have a civil war fought over it.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Why is abortion such a big topic in American politics?
because if you can successfully legislate what someone can or cannot do with their own body than you have effectively proven that their physical body is the property of the state

it's a metaphor for slavery

Because it’s wrong. No child should be killed.

its convenience murder. Anyone else says other wise is fucking dumb.

Better to abort it than let it live for 18+ years leeching the system.

all people should be forced to abort if they have low IQ, cant afford it, or have potentially violent mental illnesses
but then you'd lose the general labor population

Literally retarded.
>muh body muh rights
Then why aren't women bitching about seat belt laws? Or the drug war? If a 14 year old slut can get herself an abortion (muh body) she should be able to buy an oz of heroin the same day (muh body) or fuck an adult for money (muh body) or sell organs on ebay (muh body dawg) or take steroids for better gainz or literally anything that's illegal other than just
>muh bortionz

>muh body muh rights
First of all, fetus is a foreing body

so it is not her body

slavery, you know who can't decide for themselves what to do with their own body?

slaves, they aren't allowed to harm their owner's property

>Look man I don't care about this issue so clearly everybody else is just faking their concern too.
>Just live and let live man, what's the big deal my dude?
You are the reason you are in this mess.

>Legalized mass murder
>Not important
Pick one

OK what kind of jackass is going to enlist in the military to protect this rotten political system which allows pro-choice scum to thrive.

>Why is abortion such a big topic in American politics?
because avg. people think it's white babies

The fallacious idea that a body cannot be part of another body as well
The set of the bounds of the woman's body A includes a, b and the set of the offspring's body's bounds B include b but not a
Reequating sets and components together, We can consider b=B as b is the only component of B, b identical B. So, A contains B.

I think a better perspective is that pro-abortion people need
1) "MUH FREEDOM" (to kill)
2) "I'm not killing anything it's basically a tumor with some strange potential what are you some sort of bible-thumper?"
and then they top it off with
3) "SEXUAL LIBERATION WOOO LET'S GO GIRLS THE COCK CAROUSEL AWAITS"
4) "ps fucking PAY FOR IT you bigots"

What do abortion, gay buttsecks and mgtow have in common? They end your generation.
Best redpills-
youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg

I don't know why it's so controversial. Just make it 1st trimester max no questions asked, except with cases of rape/fetus inviability/risk of the mother dying. And whoever wants it has to pay for it, no government sponsored abortions.
Christfags fuck off, if it's not your baby just let it go.