Whats your IQ Sup Forums

Are you worthy of being pure Aryan race?

>top 5% reporting in

memorado.com/iqtest

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
mensa.dk/sites/default/files/iqtest.html
memorado.com/iqtest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>believing in IQ

"my iq is 80"
iq doesnt work

what website is that

oh wow so hard

I just clicked randomly, i've already made it bruvs.

Brainlets be aware, high iq person here, im gonna watch some rick and morty now. OP you sound like a person that might rnp too.

These Numbers dont put food on the table

Tricknology

Calling absolute bullshit on this one
>it's probably a test for retards to give them confidence

I'm literally top 1%. Life sucks up here.

Shit test

Can this even give a score below 125? This is so dumb.

ok give me a real iq test then

Do this Autism test
rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

I chose every question wrong, and got 100 IQ. Sheeeeiiiiiit.

I’ve been smoking weed all day and I’m sleepy because I’m about to go to bed, I felt like I did poorly as a result.

pay me 200 bucks and ill hock you up

I feel like the brain gender test is trolling me also because im a tranny.

>it's another episode of Sup Forums has an iq of 120 in average

I wanna be this user when i grow up. Hes like seth rogen

I did mine at a qualified professional years ago and got 153. Suck it bitches.

do not always believe what you see on the internet, even if you want it do be true

Faggots

This is a shit IQ test. There are a lot of questions in it with multiple choice between 2 options - a straight guess has a 50/50 chance of being right. It's also dependent on a native understanding of the English language.

Shit tier IQ test. You can only measure your IQ by a trained psychologist. Weschler Adult Intelligence Scales or the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales are standard. You cannot find them online. A real test costs hundreds of dollars and 3 to 6 hours of your time.
Forget about those online tests.

these tests are bullshit, imagine if one of these tests said you have an IQ of 90. However got that result would hate the website and wouldn't share it, etc. These sites give everyone a high IQ so they share their score, which generates more traffic and hence more ad revenue

>these brainlets who claim to have 130+ IQ are too dumb to realise this

oh rly a test depends on you being abled to read the questions corrctly how fucking surprising

This is some bullshit, inclusivity test that makes everyone look like a genius

Go and complete Raven's Progressive Matrices and see how clever you think you are then.

>online iq site
No dude, fuck off.

IQ isn't a concrete method for measuring intellectual ability. Genetics aren't the only factor.
They can give you an advantage, though. Believe it or not, if you dedicate yourself to it, improving your IQ is possible.

I got the same result lol
Svenskerlort

At this point I am sure that IQ tests are for the most part just a racket that psychologists have going on to fleece idiots.

no its not youre an idiot go fuck off

if you have a high enough IQ you will realize this is a slid thread
get in here

You fucking niggers will never get accurate results with online IQ tests. The actual test is a scientific tool that costs actual money to administer, and any jew who claims he can do it for free, online or not, is bullshitting you. Do something more productive, like learning to weld, or impaling communists on spikes.

Modern IQ tests contain no words. They are specificaly designed to be culture neutral. You could give it to a literal gorrilla.

Obligatory

Exact same result as you too..

lol that shit is easy as fuck, you prob got ~80 on memorado and didnt want to show your results

>doesnt show iq test results because its sub 80
everyone else is an idiot! i swear

You stupid fucking nigger, online iq tests don't do shit.

I scored 98 when I answered everything wrongly.

This is not the real deal, but its better than OP's

mensa.dk/sites/default/files/iqtest.html

That test was harder so it must be more accurate

take the test and post results mouthbreather or gtfo

>online IQ test

STOP. Go see a professional to get you tested.
There are many types of exercices designed to measure various skills, some of which cannot be done with an online test.

If you're lucky, you might even find a PhD student that needs people to test so it will be free.

It was my case back when I was 14. Got me tested and I even recieved a 5€ coupon for the FNAC (a local Best Buy).

>easy as fuck

Its widely accepted in the Psychological community as being one of the best all round tests for determining approximate IQ

Psychology MSc here. I could brag about my IQ but thats not how I roll.

top kek

Just lol at anyone who scored less than 134

Anyone not getting the maximum of 134 is a retard. Every single question was way too easy. They should call it the "Are you too stupid?"-Test. Thats all they're measuring.

>IQ isn't a concrete method for measuring intellectual ability.

Yes it is. It's not absolutely perfect but it's still the best indicator and it is very relevant when you need to sort people as a function of their intelligence.

My actual IQ is 124 btw (tested with a psychologist)

>memorado.com/iqtest
Well done!
You are in the top 3% of all people

Your IQ is:

Go out, share with friends and let the world know how smart you are!

>guys look how smart I am
>posts the easiest test possible

All of psychology is a racket. Can confirm, wasted my time and money on a bachelors in Psych before I realized the scam.

i see you still havent posted results faggot

if you are retarded you will have no idea what im talking about

wait what?

134 masterrace, its worse when chimps get low scores on memorado and than bitch about the test or how iq tests are bad and dont post results

130 here
top 3% reprsent