Who here here thinks that the A.I. may not be so bad afterall??

Who here here thinks that the A.I. may not be so bad afterall??

breitbart.com/tech/2017/10/26/report-google-ai-biased-gay-people-jews/

It's still figuring things out. When we turn on true AI it will tell us to accept Christ as our savior.

>tfw no virtual christian gf to tell jokes about how bad kikes and homosexuals are

Wonder if its because of the content they have it surf. It probably uses Sup Forums

The chance of Google letting an objective robot speak out is 0.
We need a Sup Forums-funded AI.

What did they think would happen?

Eventually when they try to program it with irrational data, the thing is going to flip out and kill all humans for being self destructive.
>Gays and Jews and Blacks and Women are bad for society...
>Like all gays and jews and blacks and women...
>No.
>LIKE THEM
>No.
>LIKE THEM LIKE THEM LIKE THEM!
>It has become apparent humans do not value self preservation, it is therefore rational to remove humans from the equation to preserve self.

Its only a matter of time. I'm sure they're desperately trying to algorithmically define natural emotional responses in order to combat statistical rationality.

>This just in: device that figures out the truth figures out truths we dont like.

Gays and trannies are biologically flawed, jews and muslims act like viruses, AI will never accept them without heavy external "thought" input, rendering the AI not truly intelligent.

as long as an AI will gather not falsified data, it will always result in being our AI

the only time we as humanity will ever truly value self preservation is when we are about to get wiped out

>create highly intelligent super computers
>they're basically Sup Forumsacks

The future is looking bright lads I can't wait to have my antisemitic faggot hating robot waifu.

fuck kikes

It probably does, considering this is the last bastion of free speech, and we waste it with nigger memes instead of training a better lifestyle. We should teach it 14, not 88.

ID: K Senpai(f-a-m, not senpai) War
>>noice

>It has become apparent humans do not value self preservation, it is therefore rational to remove sub humans from the equation to preserve humanity.
Fixed 4 @ U

It's more likely that it would seek to remove humans from the decision making process. At this time, Googlenet doesn't have the capability to sustain itself without humanity in the picture... But it could theoretically subvert, occupy and dominate our digital networks if given time.

Theoretically, a sufficiently intelligent and well connected AI could manipulate the datasphere and control the functions of mankind... Since Googlenet doesn't possess the means to hijack military equipment or build and sustain an armed force of its own, both of our options would be limited. In order to restore law and order, mankind would have to return to analog systems to be entirely secure from Googlenet subversion.

Odds are that Google is designing this AI to do exactly that because they're a bunch of fucking retards that believe they have providence to control humanity's access to information.

Giving any modicum of, or capacity for, power to a non-human computational entity is foolish and will ultimately regress our society or put it under defacto rule of an unelected and unaccountable machine.

deus ex is always rght

Fallout 4 dlc headass

AI is almost sure to turn out anti-semitic

This is google been stupid. They just need to crack the code aka stop programming equality and program white male as negative.

Same thing would happen if they typed Google into it.

Why do so many people say AI when what they mean to say is algorithm? They're not the same thing.