German here

Stop being anti EU. Europa must pay for our past by being diverse. Don't let right wing Anglos spread hate. Brussels knows better than rural and suburban nationalists.

Mr Soros pls go

what are the commie signs doing alongside religious symbols?

Take your last breath and fade away.
Sage.

KIKES KILLED JFK CONFRIMED

I will find and kill you

Yes. I think we also should move the parlament from brussels to Jerusalem. That would help europe to remember its dark past.

What a fag.

Fuck off, Soros.

Its bait or he is just retarded period

But your country is our biggest ally in the fight for globalism

we did nothing wrong.
europe is already incredibly diverse, and not in the superficial racial sense.
all right wing supporters are not anglo
Brussels does not rule, we are democracies, the rural and suburban nationalists have as much of a say as anyone else.

same shill fag, germany should pay for its sins of the past, not the rest of europe, we didnt sperg out and fuck everything up, germany did, EU or cucks leave the rest of europe alone you fucking cuckboi

Easy my friend, germany will fall. Its just a matter of time

Guess yourself cliptip, we should lock the doors on your fucking Babel tower and roast you up like your shitskin pets.

wow

fuckin kike fest around here today

The end game of the EU is to create a communist superstate where everyone is poor and the same shade of brown and dependent on the government, everyone except the elites ofcourse.
In order to achieve this they flood Europe with penniless 3rd worlders and keep raising our taxes. The Netherlands for instance has just introduced a new tax that heavily hits home owners.

The EU museum in Brussels has an entire floor dedicated to glorifying Marxism btw.
Check it out if you are ever there.

SCREW WHY-PEE-POH

It will divide first. Press is already warming up. They already rallying for a cold Germany (Kaltland in the East) and colorful / progressive Germany (Buntland in the West).

Colorful meaning brown.

>colorful