Carfentanil is a chemical weapon

That weapon comes from china.

That it gets people high does not negate the fact that we are under chinese attack. That the attack is profitable does not negate the fact that we are under attack.

Only when the attack is treated as what it is, can we effectively counter the Chinese Weaponized Opiates Threat.

Since carfentanyl is a WMD more powerful than VX, I recommend the total annihilation of Beijing during the outset of the attack on NK as a reponse for their covert attacks on the American people.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sinoland-Subversion-Freedoms-John-Poole/dp/0981865984
murdercube.com/files/Military Science/Sun Tzu - The Art of War.txt
murdercube.com/files/Military Science/Unrestricted Warfare - Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zr0fJgcfdTs
huffingtonpost.com/substancecom/here-in-china-our-war-on-_b_5759466.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon.com/Sinoland-Subversion-Freedoms-John-Poole/dp/0981865984

apparently this book explains it. been wanting to read it for some. couldn't find a link though.

I would recommend you also read Unrestricted Warfare by Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui.

It will help give you insight into the thinking of the enemy and their tactics.

the book's intro is about unrestricted warfare.
it concludes the chinese released it to the public so that they may have plausible deniability in the event such actions take place.

the sneaky bastards probably also released it just to see who'd buy it and how many copies. the chicoms are incorrigable. they're up to everything.

>the sneaky bastards probably also released it just to see who'd buy it and how many copies
i think it was free when released. it's free now anyway.
they made it look like it was a leak from high ranking officers.

As a cleaned up heroin addict (Been clean for over 5 years) id much rather die in a carfentenal bomb than a nuclear one

>That the attack is profitable does not negate the fact that we are under attack.
carfentanyl costs nothing, China wants revenge for the opium wars

>I recommend the total annihilation of Beijing during the outset of the attack on NK
during the Reagan administration China asked if we could nuke them to help with population

they're pretty based

The secret to stopping drug abuse is individual responsibility, however badly we wish we had a better tool.

wow look it's Solomonic communism again

>the chicoms are incorrigable. they're up to everything.
China invented debt based paper money, not jews

The best book to read from China is Art of War.

now that the chinese are creating carfentanil in industrial quantities, the odds of such a thing happening has gone up significantly. They are creating what is effectively a WMD that gets people high and is already killing Americans n large numbers.

>best book to read from China is Art of War
it's meh. most of it is basic logic. the book itself might be a chinese control leaked psyop.

>it's meh. most of it is basic logic.

That is not insignificant.

> CIA is in china now?

>logic
this kind of books that appears to be too logic are important because they were conceived in an age were being savage was the avarage

we should be happy, logical thinking has win at least for now

>the art of war
murdercube.com/files/Military Science/Sun Tzu - The Art of War.txt

>unrestricted warfare
murdercube.com/files/Military Science/Unrestricted Warfare - Qiao Liang and Wang Xiangsui.pdf

for those interested

OPIUM WARS 2.0

>however badly we wish we had a better tool.
how about burning down pharmacies and pharmaceutical offices?

that worked before, you burn down their corporate office over this a few times they'll get the message and knock it the fuck off

Chinks are getting their vengeance against west for the Opium Wars hehe

this was the communists plan the entire time? why do you think these industrialists had Chinese build the railroads? they were shitty workers, but they set up their opium network for distribution along the way

True if big. Holy shit that would be the most based shit ever.

3.0*

I've heard this book pic related is much more normie-friendly.

tru

>WARS
>Wars

I'm glad you guys are coming to terms with the fact that this is a chemical attack in a war against the American people.

>murder cube
what is this

Drugs are just a symptom of the problem. If you can figure out and fix the problem that causes drug use it would eliminate the need for getting high.

a site.
on the web.

calm your jimmies, it's a typo.
or maybe it's a Star Wars meme.

why do you keep posting Mattis
what does he has to do with this?

you are not going to war for this, in fact you are doing something similar with opium in Afganistán

now it comes down to the individual to contribute to the destruction of their respective countries

and chinese seems to have the cultural advantage because of the century of humilliation

That's Utopian thinking son.

Mankind will never stop altering it's consciousness in good times and bad. The chinese rely on that fact to deploy their chemical weapon into the civilian populace.

long-term poisoning
long-term demoralization

Man does this guy have a steaming load of excrement under his eye lids?

you're an ignorant person. people have always enjoyed intoxication and always will. people gave up being hunter gatherers to brew beer, not grow beans.

Time to bro Japan some nukes and upscale that military of theirs.

China's little expansion party is over.

>Time to bro Japan some nukes and upscale that military of theirs.
waste of money, Japan is moving to China, cleaning up their nuclear disaster is now impossible

If Japan wants nukes they can make them within some months.
They have the required technology and capital.

>I'm glad you guys are coming to terms with the fact that this is a chemical attack in a war against the American people.

it's two pronged, elements of the deep state military CAI drug running, corporate pharmaceutical companies owned by jews and of course the jews masters the communist Chinese

>If Japan wants nukes they can make them within some months.

this is why we will probably give them nukes to prevent a new asian arms race.

Fucking LEAF.

look up the kai-feng jews

report back if big and true

They're literally just cornering another market just like many others. Take your tinfoil off.

I wish i had some carfentanil rn. Its not like we have a future in this country. Thankyou china for making suicide easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zr0fJgcfdTs

>literally just
clean the crust out of that cunny, you little stinklit.

I also dont for a second believe that this is happening without western government collusion. The chink mafia has been running the bitch here in leafland since the 90s and they pay off all of our politicians. If anything, the anglo/jewish oligarchs (((sacklers))) already made off like bandits with oxycontin so this is just phase 2... which means culling the population of whytebois. Its sad because opiates are like best thing to succumb to when everything is already going to shit, they're a good way to "keep calm and carry on" so to speak. I ain't even mad tho

>I ain't even mad tho
You're well trained, in a bad way. Canadians so readily shit on another human who's down on his luck whilst declaring themselves virtuous.

It is shameful. You should feel ashamed until you feel anger and compassion.

I am steaming mad.

He's role playing like its doctor stranglove

I am sincerely recommending Beijing be included in the first strike against NK.

>I recommend the total annihilation of Beijing during the outset of the attack on NK as a reponse for their covert attacks on the American people.

I think that the UK should play a role, so does Boris Johnson. What say you, mandrake? Wanna help your nation stay relevant?

Im not mad because im addicted to opiates and want out. I'm against it, and I know the insidious influence behind this crisis, but what can I do? Do you want me to go put up flyers or something?

I've read dope inc by Larouche, even if their was a tad bit of kosher misdirection, that book was 100 percent correct. I've been effected by this first hand, and lost plenty of friends. You can only stay mad for so long

Pic related is a great book ifanyone wants to learn more. Keep in mind that its a politically motivated limited hangout and when you here (((anglos))) well, you already know who the real culprit is.

Hear*

You people...
The chinks just hand us a solution to the homeless and degenerate problems and you faggots are here bitching instead of curing your hometowns of filth.

how long you been in country, chen?

I just got here
The funny thing about soft weapons against our race is that we can turn them around with hard attacks.
We should thank the commie bastards for this wonderful tool.

huffingtonpost.com/substancecom/here-in-china-our-war-on-_b_5759466.html

>Chinks just deport their junkies to "detox" camps and leave them there
wtf I love pingpong now

>>Chinks just deport their dissidents to "detox" camps and leave them there after they (((test positive)))) for drugs.

>homeless
Its blue collar white folks in the rust belt you fucking faggot. If you're pro-fentanyl then you're pro white genocide.

Drug addiction is a symptom of a bigger jewish problem. Look at Hongcouver, white people cant own fucking homes because Ming Lou fucked up the housing market and the liberal solution is to build more welfare commie blocks that are of coarse going to be plagued with drugs by default given the nature of that degenerate city.

>be ZOG
>get people hooked on pharmaceutical opiates
>cut them off from legitimate prescription without tapering
>they graduate to heroin
>throw some taliban haji some gold and tell his brown ass to stay the fuck away from my opium crop
>guard that shit with soldiers
>mexican cartels backed by cia niggers too (doing the same thing)
>pay some coon like Juicy J or Future to rap about percocets (gateway to opiate addiction)
>tavistock tier propaganda campaigns glorifying drug use
>VICE news makes it look cool
>nuclear family is hanging by a thread so broken kids from broken families are more likely to succumb to drug addiction
>finally, while whytebois are downtrodden and on their knees, deliver a finishing blow with fentanyl
>fentanyl isn't killing enough whytebois so you turn the heat up 1000 degrees and bring carfentanil in.

The people who created TOR will burn in hell for this. Nerdy white kids would have never been able to get their hands on this shit if it wasn't for those pedo enabling NAVAL intelligence faggots.

Of course*
>mobile pls no bully

>pls no bully
just this one time

>replace china with US,
>US with Russia
>and Fentanyl with heroine.

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

there are paramedics, cops, health workers, etc dying or nearly dying because they get some of this stuff on their skin

You need to organize.
We have been dog-trained to be atomized individualistic nobodys. What we need is tribes.

I'd say I'm addicted to nicotine, but I tend to forget about smoking whenever I have something meaningful to do or social or family.

Drugs are escape from bad thoughts, to forget them for a while. But I suspect drugs also make those memories stronger, to call on them, to force people to go back to drugs.

I bet anonymous5 is lurking.

You mean Frank?

Frank isn't anon5. Anon5 salted his posting with texts from mutiple subjects, of which a kid named frank was one. It's basic Opsec for prolonged operations.

Dude, carfentanyl is used as tranquilizer in zoo that I work. It's stored in locked cabinet at vets office. KeK

The conservatives are gonna be next up to fix this mess

The Scheer-Trump duo will be historical in Canada-US relations.

I hope so

teh opium wars never ended en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

>implying drugs aren’t the main reason for homeless people

China's secret plan is to flood all other countries with Chinese, who will create a semi-sinoese hapa rulling class that will rule the peripheries in loyalty to the metropoly.

Sino-Colonialism

If the US gets in a war against China it will lose

America's population is weak and decadent and it's generals are jingoistic incompetents. Honestly US today seems like it's copy and pasted from a chapter about the last days of the Roman Empire.

Sigh. People get addicted to opiates and their tolerance goes up and they need stronger and stronger drugs to get high. Fentanyl is cheaper per gram than other opiates so people gravitate towards it because after two years of opiate addiction they now do not need to spend $400 on percocets just to get high, they can spend $40 on fentanyl. Carfentanil is way stronger which means people can do a tiny bit and pay even less.

I was given some percocets for a work accident I had, and they were fucking awesome, so I totally get the addiction thing.

The trend for this board to conspiracy theory everything that is easily explainable just shows how many retards come here.