Why doesn't America ban those retarded nigger names?

Why doesn't America ban those retarded nigger names?
The nigger in the video is Demarco Bendross.

uk.style.yahoo.com/blogs/yahoo-lifestyles/10-illegal-baby-names-194006397-3.html

My name is Laquan D'Antonio Brown and I happen to be black. Our names are stylish and well thought out, as well as easy to pronounce and remember.
Got a problem with that cracka?

Saw a nigger on a dating app last night named Toshiba.

And this is why I am ALWAYS ready to draw and fire upon every nigger I come across.

My name is Dalon Larouss

black names are great names faggot

it's the only way they can be identified when there is no photo in the news.

That would be a dead nigger if that was my wife.

WTF... but why she does not let the fuckin bag go??

do you rather want a name like Muhammad or shit?

Nigga "De Marco" is an Italian SURNAME. That means the son of Marco, "From Marco"...
The fact that you use it as a name should tell something about your intelligence...

its a backpack, strap is still on her. stupid monkey is throwing her around by it.

This, never relax.

>muhammad
sure makes the shoot-on-sight list a lot shorter.

What kind of last name is Bendross anyway. speaking of American last names: many German and almost all Dutch names were butchered, so I guess the US is kinda 'special' with names anyway.

>larping as a nigger
pathetic.

yes you knuckle dragger, I do have a problem with that. You apes had 400 years to assimilate, the time is now.

BENDROSS’S ENEMY IS MY ENEMY

ALL THOSE WHO CROSS BENDROSS MUST DIE

BENDROSS HAS ORDERED US TO BRING YOU DOWN

lmao don't educate them. Sono maledetti.

shushies ape boy

>Why doesn't America ban those retarded nigger names?
It makes it easier to throw out their applications for anything when you spot a nigger name desu

My biggest question to you is that do you speak in this godawful ghetto dialect where people don't even know how to say ask properly instead for going AKS? And is this making the name easier thing just another thing due to your poor background? Since in many countries atleast it is always the poor who give their children horrible tacky names.

I used to work in a bakery. White people aren't innocent when it comes to names.

Because in America we have this thing called “freedom”. This includes the right to name your children stupid nigger names

Chill. I was actually larping as a nignog. Did you see any spelling errors or ebonics garbage in my reply?

No shit. Still I raised some good questions to why these foolish name choices exist.

T'was a larp, guy. I hate city bonobos as much as you do.
Why do peopme assume all posts are 100% honest and legit here?

yeah cause we don't, right? niggers here don't have retarded names either.

All works of fiction have a dash of truth. I'm sure you know a D'Antonio Brown.

Ikr? The gist is, I'm probably whiter than your sorry ass.

>when your IQ is so low you can't figure how to take off the bag from your victim

>not naming your children after officers in the SS.

Shiggy

It's just a melange of all the nigger names I've heard before. No nigger can be my friend.

Behold, the power of Nog.

nigger names are cultural appropriation. they are not french or italian so they can fuck right off.

That's why you need your 2nd amendment in your pocket at all times. Well, except if it's California, since they have already disarmed all the honest people now...

Because it lets us know to immediately throw their resumes in the trash when the 1-in-100 "BASEDblackman" (jk theyre all filthy niggers) decides to try and get a job.

>webm
This nigga got his bag?