Will the alt right ever create a paramilitary group?

Will the alt right ever create a paramilitary group?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=kIqRnLQ2GCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)#Episodes
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah, we already got our guns and know how to use them.

why would Sup Forums ever do that, Special Agent Rosenbaum?

The revived SA

Wouldn't last more than a week.
Everyone hates the alt-right, unless SJW left moves further

It's stupid to belong to established group. You're asking for the Feds to RICO you. Follow the Andrew Anglin model.

But please no fags this time.

the alt-right doesn't exist.

it's decentralised nationalistic movements that get grouped together for no reason.

>why doesnt the alt right create a paramilitary group

because thats how people get accidently shot by the FBI snipers and accidentily burned alive in their homes

FUCKING KIKES

most wouldn't be fit for service anyway

>The Southern Poverty Law Center identified 334 militia groups at their peak in 2011. It identified 276 in 2015, up from 202 in 2014.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_organizations_in_the_United_States

youtube.com/watch?v=kIqRnLQ2GCY

why? so that it can be filled with more of these faggots?

Respect their American civil rights, Cancuck.

Alt Right... why would you want a leftie meme movement have a paramilitary group? Controlled opposition with military is not exactly something we should wish for.
What we need is a new SA!

Politicians want to replace their population.

WILL INVESTIGATIVE THREADS STOP BEING SLID?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lone_Gunmen_(TV_series)#Episodes
>1 "Pilot" March 4, 2001
>.... and the trio soon find themselves unraveling a government conspiracy concerning an attempt to fly a commercial aircraft into the World Trade Center

I'ma just leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg

“Alt right”= normal people sick of your communist anti white bullshit.

Let me guess, you're some Cis white male scum, sitting on his Taiwanese made chair, typing on his Japanese keyboard and probably doesn't know anything about Japan. You need to take a cultural acceptance class or something, liek, how can you be the pile of straight white scum you are? I bet you spread your legs on the subway just to consciously rape us! You will die soon cis scum, Feminism is the pinnacle of our fluid demigender society!

>(((alt-right)))

how to detect a redditor 101

woah bud

>alt right
Doesn't exist

>will there be a right wing paramilitary group ever?

No west too cucked

Andrew Algin model?

HI FBI

However, They Can Totally Screw Us
The fact that they can’t use meme warfare against us doesn’t mean they can’t screw us, mind you.

Indeed, they can totally screw us. Because now, we are off the internet, in the real world, where they can use tried and true human intelligence, disruption and entrapment techniques to crush the movement completely.

I am sounding the alarm on everyone in this movement: all of these existing IRL groups are set up, to a virtually incomprehensible degree, to be setup by the feds and RICO’d. And that is going to happen if something doesn’t change. There is nothing stopping it, because no one wants to listen to me. I live in Nigeria, and so I can’t talk to them in real life, which creates a communication problem, and whenever I just publish the problems here on the site people just attack me as “infighting” (even though I am very careful not to call anyone out and certainly not to attack anyone in the movement), apparently hearing absolutely nothing I am saying.

Through the internet, we have created a movement involving tens of thousands of people using the most advanced psychological warfare techniques ever developed, and now the people leading the IRL movement are going to have the whole thing taken down by cops using the same primitive methods they use on 80 IQ Moslems. The level of frustration I have over this is indescribable. But hey – don’t let it get you down. The meme warfare will continue either way. And I am going to attempt, as I have said, to lay some groundwork for a more workable IRL movement.

>Through the internet, we have created a movement involving tens of thousands of people using the most advanced psychological warfare techniques ever developed, and now the people leading the IRL movement are going to have the whole thing taken down by cops

Maybe if Hilldawgg had won, and the CIA and NSA were cut completely loose on patriots under globalist directive. But they lost, the infrastructure slipped from their hands, and their entire scheme is burning down.

They can't chase a bunch of interbutt rabbits when they're too busy fighting to survive.