Why are americans portrayed in lots of media as drinking milk at mealtime? is this a meme or mostly true?

why are americans portrayed in lots of media as drinking milk at mealtime? is this a meme or mostly true?

I have only known one person that drinks milk with meals.
It's a meme

Where else are they gonna get their daily dose of estrogen from?

>estrogen
i love this meme that estrogen can survive stomach acid

My face when kengoroo fuckers and ape people cant digest milk

>political board

I love milk and have it at least 2 times a week, full cream or go home though faggot none of this skim faggotry

milks become a political symbol for white supremacy user, haven't you heard? I am breaking no rules here

What else would you drink? Smh.

It absolutely can. Several lab tests have proven that if you ingest foods that have estrogenic properties, it mimics estrogen in your body. Why are you in denial?

>what are hormonal pills
>what is hormonal contraception

praise satan trips

Also I am white but I can't drink milk, is it possible I have nigger ancestors I don't know about? Is drinking milk worth it should I kill self?

I either drink milk, beer, or water. Sometimes juice. My daughter drinks milk with all her meals (she's 2). My wife drinks either water or beer.

Milk is the official drink of the white race

It's a meme, most americans drink dat grape juice.

>my wife isn't white
get out

I love this meme that stomach acid absolutely obliterates molecules back into individual atoms

#DUDE I LOVE SCIENCE
#PICKLERIIICCK

>can't drink milk
>white
pick one

I thought milk was 'our drink?'

q time Sup Forums
Let's say I'm a hapa, asianlet genes dominant, but I'm lactose tolerant, I could drink milk compared to the other 90% of asians who can't and I'm 50% japanese... am I honorary white?

do leafs actually get milk in bags

Certain foods contain enzymes that are broken down in stomach acid that effect estrogen metabolism. I love your version of human physiology in the degestive tract though, I would ace all my tests ezpz

the fuck is with asians chasing whiteness?

Drinking milk is a sign that you're breaking free from (((their))) control.

I drink milk with dinner every day. In school I had it at lunch every day.

The estrogen is coated in an acid resistant film, in the same light I can chew on Acacia all day and feel nothing, but if we throw a little egg white in the mix suddenly I'm tripping balls on DMT.

Yes.

They drink milk in anime though. I even know what the word sounds like because they have milk in anime so often( it's something like gyuunyuu). Why would they do that if everyone was lactose intolerant in Japan?

pic

nothing wrong with chasing greatness and becoming better, my father gave me that opportunity so I think it's fair I do the same

Being able to drink unadultered, whole fat, full lactose, vitamin D, red cap, milk is a privilege for asians. Anything cow related is viewed as a luxury in japan when I think of it actually.

hapas here I can drink milk by the litres

Because brands like Pepsi and Coca Cola are copyrighted
It's better to go the safe road and use water or milk instead

Milk is disgusting, its a meme