Another Sup Forumstard down

>graduate high school, go to college, flunk out before you even get a chance to declare your major
>33 years old
>NEET
>living with mom and dad
>shitpost and meme 24/7 online
>overdose on reddit and Sup Forumstier white nationalist memes
>get into arguments with mom and dad all the time
>mom thinks you're pathetic and hopes you'll get a job or find help soon
>dad thinks you're crazy and rues the day he made you
>you know it's all because of leftists, shitskins, feminists, and vaccines, if not for them, you wouldn't be autistic
>REEEEEEEEEE and stab your own dad in the chest
>still fancy yourself as a blond alpha ubermensch fighting for justice

businessinsider.com/former-milo-yiannopoulos-intern-killed-his-own-father-alt-right-circles-online-trump-2017-10
thedailybeast.com/youtube-trumpkin-and-former-milo-intern-kills-his-own-dad-for-calling-him-a-nazi

"No, not reported, but he's not working and he gets on these rampages and he just needs to move on."
"We're trying to but he's chasing us around the house ... He's mad about something on the internet about leftist pedophiles and he thinks we're leftist and he's calling us pedophiles. And I don't know what all."
"He just lives on the internet and he gets really worked up about everything that's going on. He needs an intervention of some kind here."

So, why haven't you faggots left Sup Forums yet and gotten lives?

>averagetrumpcuck.jpg

SAD

>Milo intern

He's alt-lite at best

He's the exception, not the rule.

you unironically think the average trumpcuck on Sup Forums isn't a NEET?

What incredible cognitive dissonance

You'd be pretty surprised.

i feel like there are a LOT of poltards that had the potential for this to become their lives but dodged a bullet

Killed his own father, a successful lawyer that took care of his family. Disgusting weakling should be executed.

why didn't he just kill milojew!?

fake news

do shills go on nigger twitter and lecture niggers every time a nigger kills a nigger, or is that just for white people?

the real face of the alt right.

could you imagine if these whiny little crybabies actually had power
stabbing their parents running, people over. lol

Probably just a negroid who was attached to the only good part about himself. So when constantly being pulled apart because he couldnt get past the fact he wasnt aryan and he had nothing going on in his life he just snapped.

watch he'll tell the court that he has anger management issues. the personal responsibility people shouldn't be held responsible for that

meanwhile
>new wolfenstein game
>father is the enemy and you have to put him down
>but conveniently OP ignores such blatant. brainwashing
Agenda much you twat

this closet faggot was a nu-pol and no sense of politics at all, you must be pretty fucking stupid to kill your father over internet ranting. i hope they put him in the same cell as antifa bike lock dude just for the lulz

>earrings
not even once

holy fucking shit I can't believe some of you guys actually TRY to look like this

>33 years old
>We're trying to but he's chasing us around the house

Why did they not just call the police to kick his ass out the house?!

Seriously Sup Forums memes only turn you into a retard if you have nothing to worry about in the real world.

bike lock vs stickman

meh, works for women, niggers, and immigrants

This. I'm an electrical engineer I make 84k a year.

Oh no, a retard got fucked! How will we recover?

Also, he is a le reddit poster. Why would any Sup Forumstard care?

this is the evidence against canton?
lol

wonder if they found the lock

>Disgusting weakling should be executed.
Absolutely not. Should be caged and publicly displayed as a warning.

>1 post by this id
aww, someones still trying to deflect from the pedophilia in the wikileaks

Pretty believable. The best engineers are autists who can't think big picture or understand normies.

You mean fake documents that were heavily edited by the Kremlin before being passed to the Russian agent/confirmed rapist Julian Assange?

Poor guy

almost the same except I graduated college and still a NEET

Seattle4Truth was an infamous faggot who nobody liked. Calling him a Sup Forumstard is disingenuous, he was more properly a Sup Forums reject.

I have a third cousin on my moms side that lives sort of around where these people live and this incident really happened.

>intelligent/connected enough to snag a catalan proxy on independence day
>still a NEET
You're just not applying yourself. Proxies aren't serious business, but it's still head and shoulders above the ability of the average normie who was no trouble finding steady work.

how can libs be this bad at fan fic when they spent their teenage years writing it on deviant art

>former milo intern

god damn you are thick

another man who cared too much about the world. The injustice of it all drove him mad.

It happens.