Is this the Virgin dox, or Chad dox from our Father Jordan Peterson?

Is this the Virgin dox, or Chad dox from our Father Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3iETgUP7Pw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chad using the enemies tactics

>his words bring even himself to tears

kek, true

Why would you block out the name on a public twitter?

saved

This man has balls that will teabag history

>one foot in chaos
>one foot in order

>confuses is and ought

This definitely belongs in peterson's column.

He explicitly argued that "Truth" should be defined as something that's good for the person to believe.

Also harris coined the term "steelmanning" opponent. You've flipped those two around. Obvious bias.

lots of people from both sides and his phd student he is banging and others being pointed out, I don't want a part of that. I don't have a horse in the race, just in it for the memes

>He explicitly argued that "Truth" should be defined as something that's good for the person to believe.
wrong
I don't agree with Peterson on that point but he was clear that it should be good not only for you but for your family and the community as well.
talk about strawmanning

>Good for the person to believe
is not the same as
>good for the person who is believing it

Then write more clearly next time, because what you said did not imply good for the community as a whole

>the shutdown of our talk

What "talk" was shutdown? Did protesters show up? Did the crowd not break their fucking necks and piss on their corpses? Is this country nothing but numale faggotry?

isn't this a declaration of war against nato?

oh shit wrong thread

>trying to go up against Peterson

If you click on the dots by your post you can delete it

>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.(John 14:6)
confirmed

communist agitators are almost all respected and well-paid people in academia, media, journalism, law, etc. he's basically "doxxing" state officials, though they would never admit it of themselves. There is no point in doxxing antifa zombies because they are just zombies. There is enormous value in doxxing right-wing bloggers because the left is all about flexing that muscle, and the right has nothing else.

>le magical psychology man who i worship because he said smart sounding things on joe rogan.

Weedniggers need to leave.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3iETgUP7Pw

nice

>mfw the Leaf censors the lefty faggot's screenname for his protection
why, canada?