How do they do it?

They're literally in the middle of the continent yet avoid all the autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland
20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Frauen-an-den-Herd---so-konservativ-ist-die-Jugend-13095391
eda.admin.ch/countries/usa/en/home/services/citizenship.html
tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Einsiedeln-verweigert-Einbuergerung/story/31362418
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They know the value of immigrants, and the great thing they bring to one's economy.

It's like Panama, they take money from everyone no question asked.

They're well hated, make no mistake. They know what's comin'. And all the preparations in the world won't keep us from hanging them. It's going to be mob rule. And they're first in line.

Switzerland is where the globalist kikes have their HQ. You don't shit in your own nest.

They hide in the mountains

>Swiss people
>not the most pedantic, autistic people there are

>avoid all the autism
Not all of it. It's rather hard these days.

This is true. Or was, once upon a time, when immigration/asylum laws weren't raped for the gibsmedat.

Wrong.
hahahahaha. Don't forget to bring a Waffel, or two.
Mostly wrong.
Absolutely true, yes. Don't come look for us. You wont find anything.
There, there, Kevin. No need to be jelly.

GEE I WONDER

They'll be a great addition to the Souther Reich!

Everyone hates Bavarians. Shut the fuck up with your deluded gay shit.

how do the kikes do it? hmmmm

>yet avoid all the autism.
That's all wrong. Everyone avoids them because they are such godawful cunts.

:^)
>being this deluded
oh look, a German flag.
:^) :^)
:^) :^) :^)

>t. Piefke on vacation in Vienna

>Everyone hates Bavarians
To be fair, pumuckl is /ourkobold/. Meister Eber is cool too.

>most of the immigrants are people from the neighbouring white countries that actually speak the language and go there to work
Really mkes ya think.

This
have a meme saupreiß

Lol good luck invading them, that's literally impossible period.

its Meister Eder - but thanks

>Meister Eber

Whateber.

Just starve them out..

Women in Switzerland weren't allowed to vote until the 90s if I'm not mistaken.
They are now, though. So give it some time.

Switzerland was Israel 1.0.

Elaborate pls

LARPING as a country again, wallonian faggot?

>avoid the autism.
Eh, no we don't.
We are literally only 10 years behind Sweden, except with a history of even more migration.

That was in 1971, see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_suffrage_in_Switzerland
But yes, it was a mistake.

>burger
>geopolit...let's just say geography
Just

Look, it's very simple. While Switzerland digs a tunnel through the fucking Gotthard ahead of fucking schedule, Germany is overtime and overbudget on anything they try to accomplish, be it simple infrastructure as roads or rails, or a train station or an airport. And that stings a little. : ^)

>They're well hated, make no mistake.
Yeah, paradoxly enough by lefties and neocons alike. The fact that there is a country that has commited itself to political isolationism while not isolating itself economically is something brainlets cannot comprehend. I mean, why wouldn't you want to dick around in the world and send a personal invitation to every fucking nigger in the world at the same time? This is the duty of every important country.

Just the eternal jealous german again.

Swiss is cool - as stated it will be a nice part of the Southern Reich

nazi gold

>That was in 1971
Right, my bad. They weren't given full voting rights until 1991 though I think (all local elections and whatnot).

In any case, most Western countries had their women voting in what, the 20s, 30s and 40s? So you are about 30-40 years behind.

In 1990, the (tiny & super conservative) canton of Appenzell Innerrhoden was forced by the federal government to give women the right to vote as well, as the last of all the cantons. On a federal level (and in almost all other cantons), women have the right to vote since 1971.

We shouldn't have given the women any rights at all. Since they can vote, Switzerland is giving up it's independence more and more, shifting gradually to the left and slowly towards the EU.

Yes, but keep in mind that a large part of the female population just asks their husband what to vote anyways. Another reason why the concept of a family needs to be destroyed. Too bad the youth seems to be turning more conservative again. From todays newspapers:
>Women back to the stoves - so conservative is the youth
>Marriage is part of life, the husband is to feed the family, an academic degree is a must
source: 20min.ch/schweiz/news/story/Frauen-an-den-Herd---so-konservativ-ist-die-Jugend-13095391

I have to disappoint you, but we don't have an interest in your fairy-tale-kingdom. When the EU will be in pieces, we will gladly grant the Badenser's and the Schwaben's wish to join our Confederation. But no Bavaria. So sorry.

mountains
and the vignette is a real bitch to obtain if yer not huwite

Why don't you just fuck off to one of those liberal utopias around us, like Germanistan or France, if you love destroying the concept of families that much? If you ask nicely, maybe the refugees are going to rape your ass as well.

M8, I think he was implying that this is the reason the elites try to spread anti family propaganda and not that it is his opinion. Brush up your reading comprehension skills, famalam.

They are jews, so....

Could very well be. I get quickly upset when seem to spot swiss lefties.

Never actually saw any lefty Swiss on Sup Forums, though. Lefty Germans? Many of those on here (even nonironic ones). Especially if they are from the same region as me I get upset, so I understand your short fuse, m8.

>intelligent people
>people have good values
>small country
>democracy
/thread

based

is Gruber a typical Bavarian name?

Post /comfy/ Switzerland pics pls

Zero immigration.
Total capitalism.
Total gun freedom.
Total whiteness.

>zero immigration

Can I pay my employees in BTC if I establish a company in Switzerland?

I always read these threads with a tear in my eye.
Remembering childhood trips down to Schweiz from my father's hometown in Franconia.
Feels nostalgic man.

This. I lived in Zurich for 3 years about 10 years ago.

I went back this year, and now, it is a nigger farm mixed with random immigrants wandering the streets saying in English of all fucking things, "I am immigrant. Gibsme."

The niggers don't go up to the mountains, though, which still makes it nice.

Mostly white though. More than 80% come from Europe.

Switzerland is like a less scummy Israel, Mountain Jews.

Yes - but only if pronounced Gruaber

> Zero Immigration
Switzerland's rate of foreigners is around 25%, three times as high as Germany.
>Total whiteness
See There is much to be fixed here.

Pic related, I visit this place at least once a year.

If we told them to stop they'd stop
The only reason Swiss are acting like jews is because the entire corrupt political establishment / world jewry are begging them to do so.

You haven't answered my question on BTC Heidi

I've been there, user. You have God-tier scenery.

In the canton of Zug, you can even pay your taxes in BTC if you want. Google cryptovalley.

Mountains fix everything.

This country it's totally flat and I feel like I was living in a gravity augmented chamber all my life.

Everyone looks slow and weak, and we amerindians have more stamina regardless.

>albanians
>white

>implying this wouldn't be the greatest nation to ever exist

and thats why Schweiz is already called an islamistc potter's wheel

>no south tyrol
wtf piefke

how hard would it be to get a swiss citizenship if my grandfather was swiss?

>This country it's totally flat
I thought that Argentina's Aconcagua is the highest mountain that's not located in Asia, with almost 7000m?

That's not even a German I bet

Do you know Swiss German?

>Saxony
No areas north of the Weißwurstäquator allowed.

I like those rifle ranges where the butts are on the other side of a busy highway and sheeit

I know a little german but would definitely have to learn to be fluent

It's mostly a chilean mountain, it's right next to the capital and Mendoza that used to be a chilean city.

Swiss are true Master Race.

Free Markets
Low Crime
High Gun ownership rate
Rich Country
Pure Neutrality

If I could snap my fingers and magically learn any language, I'd probably choose Swiss German and join their Foreign Legion.

I have ENORMOUS respect for the Swiss.

MAD love here from the States.

yes but dresden

That shouldn't be too hard I believe. You need to be fluent in French, Swiss-german or Italien though.

Search info on this link eda.admin.ch/countries/usa/en/home/services/citizenship.html

Of course, no problem. All you you need is:
- At least one grandparent has lived in Switzerland
- Both parents need to be born in Switzerland & lived here at least for 10 years
- You have to be born in Switzerland
- You went to school in Switzerland for at least 5 years
- You're under 25 (to avoid getting around the military draft)
- Speak at least one of the 4 official languages (German, French, Italian, Rumantsch)
- You don't have to be dependant on welfare or ever committed any crime

If you fit everything, you can get your free swiss passport tomorrow.

If not, you have to live legally in Switzerland for at least 12 years and then you can start application for citizenship, which involves various tests (language, knowledge of the country) and interviews. And yes, we've already had cases where we refused citizenship to university professors after living here for 20 years because he didn't know the proper name of some alpine lake.

There are not many lakes does it?

Tons of them. In this particular case, it was a lack of geographical and political knowledge. Also, he didn't have enough friends in the village (not joking).

Oh and he wasn't here 20 years, but 39 years. Fucking fantastic.

Source (German): tagesanzeiger.ch/schweiz/standard/Einsiedeln-verweigert-Einbuergerung/story/31362418

Great to see other swiss anons.
Sometimes I ask myself what holds our country together. 25% foreigners...
What has to happen before free movement of people is finally abolished?

Cool, I'll check this out

>he didn't know the proper name of some alpine lake.

Dude had it coming.

There's a funny swiss movie about the immigration process there called "The Swissmakers."

Switzerland is shit-tier now.

Liechtenstein, on the other hand, is GOAT. Their head of state is an unironic ancap, several of the family members (including him) are associated with Austrian economics think tanks, and every township has the guaranteed right to secession.

Also no poor people live there. It's paradise.

I had a girlfriend from there.

She had personality.

That's why she left.

Most boring country in the world.

hey faggos don't forget half the country is french speaking. I could tell i'd driven into the french when it went from zero to 100 toothless fly-ridden african bums lining the street

I'd rather live in a boring society than one full of niggers, muslims, poors, and greasy Italian wops. You can always visit those "exciting" places on vacation, rather than having them be your neighbor.

They're in Zurich too. Go to the Southwest mountains.

Niggers can't breathe with the altitude. They stay away.

Liechtenstein is nice, like an even smaller and more conservative copy of us, minus democracy. But why aren't you posting with your Liechtenstein flag?

Because they are mountain jews hording all the world's money in their mountain homes.

Dude, just dont' pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

I've actually been there. People aren't friendly to white dudes like me either. At least the Swiss are fairly cool.

I'm not from Liechtenstein. I'm just shilling for them, it's one of the closest things to ancap that exist right now.

Liechtenstein is our 27th unofficial canton.

But we are the autism.
also just like 5,10 years behind the likes of sweden and germany, but we're heading into that direction

This.
a) They use our currency
b) They don't have an army
So we technically own them.

Swiss bro, have you also noticed that 20 min is shilling quite hard these days. MFW american degeneracy has finally reached paradise

maybe we can still jump off the train once germany and sweden have turned into giant shitholes

looking at our bundesrat, I have great doubts

Saudis love vacationing there and they don't want to deal with Muslims.

It's true. Swiss vineyards use Portuguese labour for example.