Why was there such a big shitstorm again?

Why was there such a big shitstorm again?

Self-insertion and memes

Episode 25 of Re Zero

People think girls should only marry people who were nice to them ten years ago.

There wasn't. It was just a fake shitstorm-attempt by trolls.

straight up ntr the author pulled because he knew i was ending soon anyway

Satoru never had feelings for her, he was originally a grown man after all. The whole point was to show that she grew up happy, which his goal from the beginning. still got a good laugh over Sup Forums screaming NTR desu

Cuz Sup Forums is full of retards, Sup Forums had floorshitters leaking in from /r9k/, and nobody can make a post without screaming "KEK KEK NTR CONFIRMED NETORAREEEEEEEEEE" in this dump.

This was the only anime imageboard w/ such an immature, enraged reaction.

It was more, but it's still far too long. The couple itself didn't like it that he was bwing left behind. In fact, they took their time since she's about 26 now.

I understand it now. Posts like are easy shitposting.

This is what I thought the entire time, he even says it multiple times.

I was saddened that Satoru was left behind, but him crying being all satisfied that Kayo finally found happiness was great on its own.

Cuckening in the most popular show of the season

No idea why anyone would want used goods
he got his pure waifu in the end

There's that word again. I can imagine shitposting never gets stale for (You).

Real talk, best girl is undoubtedly Sachiko. My god, what an amazing woman.

It's just bad writing. The first part of the story was building up this cute romance and then it just went completely nowhere and treated it like it didn't matter.

It's not about whether the character's choice was justified. It's people being angry at shitty writing.

A certain board popularized a certain word.

Airi is best girl anyways.

Secondaries once again being trash and the current state of Sup Forums.

There were no secondaries for this on Sup Forums and you know it.
Everybody did anything possible to spoiler the reveal and the coma as hard and as often as possible.

What's the point in living if you don't get the girl?

Nigga don't kid yourself, most of it was spoiled already. Also, throwing out the secondary card is retarded when almost all of the anime out there is an adaptation of sorts. Some use the anime as a means to pick up the novel, manga, game, etc; I seldom pick up an anime when I already consumed the main content.

I liked the ending because it showed how Satoru was a true hero. He didn't just do it for the pussy.

He still gets top tier pussy tho.

the fact that she didn't end up with him wasn't the part that was bad writing.

the part that was bad writing was the entire series after she died the first time. it was wish-fulfillment pandering bullshit, which is why hooked retards got mad when their loli waifu disappeared from their fantasy.

>The first part of the story was building up this cute romance

I didn't see it that way. Satoru just wanted to fix his life in the first place.

>
>It's just bad writing

Oh fuck off you mongs. Don't you guys have any other shit you can say to a show you dislike aside from the writing? This is becoming a meme now. If you don't like the show just re-watch your endless 8 you faggot.

Did the spinoff manga ever finish?

> Have a story with time travel
> Never explain time travel

>Have a story with time travel
Moot point. MC's not a time-traveler. Him going to the past is something akin to fate, or the workings of some higher power nobody understands.

Is self-insertion what you do when your imagination is too shitty to fantasize about yourself being the one that lands the girl, so you have to project onto a character in the story?

Because instead her being married to some unknown guy it just had to be his beta childhood friend

>married to someone she had spent days with inside the trailer to avoid getting kidnapped
>somehow wrong

Who knows what bonding they actually did back then. That certainly lead to her choice in marriage.
They probably had kissed and snuggle each other.

>tfw this anime will be forever remember for the NTR ending instead of the great plot.

The plot was actually kinda shit dude. It was a 'lel go back in time to a kid with your current knowledge' and that makes it lose all points immediately

Because faggots on Sup Forums can't deal with NTR, they simply cant, you can try actually, go to any big thread and just show the cover of that MTSP doujin and you'll get like 5 (you)'s telling you either that you should kil yourself or that you are a faggot.

Adding reddit meme doesn't make legit criticism

Why do anons forget that Satoru was in a huge pedestal when he went back? He was probably seen as the unobtainable hero that saved everyone.

15 years is a really long time. That's more than half the age of the average user.

The real reason is because she visited him every day in the hospital for years until his mother finally said, "this is unhealthy for her," and she moved him to another room and refused to tell her which, so she had to give up on him.

Something shitposters who say it wasn't NTR often gloss over.

>NTR
There's that word again. Satoru had some flustered moments with Kato, but he never showed a romantic interest. He always put his age and saving everyone above everything.

>great plot

What plot? What were we supposed to gain from this show?

That you should persist in doing the right thing no matter the cost, because it is the right thing to do.

damn...