K O S O V A

reminder that Kosova was is and always will be ALBANIAN

shkljavs go back to siberia, we kicked your ass in 1999

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzXRZ00-jyg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you USA for small kosova.

Bro. With how the world geo-politics are changing I would not be so happy now.

Serbs and Russians have a big memory.

T H A N K Y O U U S A

H

A

N

K

Y

O

U

U

S

A

good, they can forever remember how they got whopped by NATO ubermensch

Albanins are muslim
Fuck albania

albania is a WHITE secular first world country

If Russians have a big memory Romania is the first to be blasted off the map

better muslim and WHITE, than a serve

um no.

I've met a couple of albanians in real life and they were so rude! No manners at all! It was all making weird gestures with their hands and mouths, laughing loudly and screaming to each other as if they were a block away.

> muslim ameribitch
top kek

why would you think that billy-bob?

City --Albanians-- are mostly fine, but the Gegh Kosovars, literally niggers of Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzXRZ00-jyg

It's time to separate from Kosovo.

Hmmm interesting that a swedistani would empathize with domesticated and effeminate cuck urbanites and not the untamed, rugged MEN of the mountains.

t. Mountain Gegh

How did he got those lips, hmmm

He is a confirmed gypsy

You can spread your national propaganda

Albanians are not known for any kind of a working state, Culture or honorable moments in history.

Albania is known for killing civilians, selling drugs, smuggling, hiding behind NATO & USA

I mean albanians immigrated to Serbian province Kosovo because live was there better than in albania

Yugoslavia let you have your language, schools, news, TV etc.

Now you realized that kosovo is run by criminals, just like albania, usa gives a shit about you ppl and now you immigrate to southern parts of serbia.

your whole existence the definition of a subhuman race

even muslim countries have no respect for you kind

>Albanians are not known for any kind of a working state, Culture or honorable moments in history
neither are serbs

>I mean albanians immigrated to Serbian province Kosovo because live was there better than in albania
like serbs immigrated to Hungarian province Vojvodina because live was there better than in serbia?

Yugoslavia was a country, where people lived in prosperity where ppl could travel everywhere. Tito was a respected leader

It was anything but perfect and still people live in peace with good schools for 50 years

serbs immigrating to the vojvodina was a result of ww2

nice bait and projection, tonibler

nope not really

>Hungarian province Vojvodina
Vojvodina was established for the first time in 1848, by Serbs lol. It only became part of Serbia officially after WW1.
Nice disinfo there.